Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East (26126 Views)

I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by trutharena: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi says he would not condemn the armed wing of Indeginous People of Biafra, Eastern Security Network (ESN), over attacks in South-East because he is not sure they are behind the attacks.

Asked if he would condemn the ESN over incessant attacks on public facilities and people in the South-East region amid agitation for Biafra Republic, Mr Obi said “no I cannot condemn. Because I’m not sure who is doing what.”

“You cannot just be condemning people. You cannot only condemn people when there is a process in which they have said this person has done this,” Mr Obi added.

The former Anambra governor disclosed this in a presidential town hall televised on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) on Monday night.

Speaking on his plan to dialogue with agitators across the country if elected, Mr Obi said “everybody knows my position on agitation. I’ve said I will dialogue with all agitators. Everywhere in the country is full of agitation. It is the effect of leadership failure over the years. There is nothing wrong with agitation. We will dialogue with agitators.”

Eastern Nigeria has been rocked by insecurity as separatist agitations spearheaded by outlawed Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) remained rife.

The extraordinary rendition of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya in June 2021 by the Buhari regime ramped up onslaughts by unknown gunmen around South-East.

The unknown gunmen continued to attack security agents and public facilities while disrupting economic and commercial activities in the region.

In September, Anambra governor Chukwuma Soludo said Igbos are behind insecurity in Anambra State, dismissing as “hoax” the notion that insecurity in the South-East is caused by “invaders”.
https://gazettengr.com/i-wont-condemn-esn-over-violent-attacks-in-south-east-peter-obi/

CC: Mynd44

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Urheadmaster(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
cheesy

Shettima has never condemned Boko haram bandits and terrorists in the northern states.

If you ever heard of such thing.

Feel free to share with us tongue.

324 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by trutharena: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
This man na coward. He fear IPOB terrorists with all his heart.

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.

197 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Buhari's aim is to wipe away the Igbos!

Nnamdi Kanu foresaw this and warned the Igbos

That's the reason Buhari was against him.

Fortunately, Nnamdi Kanu was not the only one, Mailafia and others also warned the south!

Sensible people saw the handwriting boldly written on the wall!

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by LegendHero(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wahala.

Peter Obi is the number one IPOB terrorists sponsor.

142 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Urheadmaster(m): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
trutharena:

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.

Do you have proof that ESN are the enemies tongue

267 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by trutharena: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2022

83 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by PHIPEX(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Immediatly Obi asked her, "should I believe what people said about you"? Kadaria became uncomfortable. She does not want the same tag she was gleefully trying to tag on ESN. She scored an own goal with Akunyili's husband murder not knowing it was even Obi that went to retrieve the man's body.

Why should Obi condemn ESN because of unfounded allegations fling everywhere

349 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by trutharena: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
PHIPEX:
Immediatly Obi asked her, "should I believe what people said about you"? Kadaria became uncomfortable. She does not want the same tag she was gleefully trying to tag on ESN.

IPOB/ESN terrorists Sympathizer.

91 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ElSudani: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
PHIPEX:
Immediatly Obi asked her, "should I believe what people said about you"? Kadaria became uncomfortable. She does not want the same tag she was gleefully trying to tag on ESN.

That is a classic way of deflecting a question. Kadaria is not running for president. The reason Obi will not condemn them is because he shares the same ideology with them.

114 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by PHIPEX(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
ElSudani:

That is a classic way of deflecting a question. Kadaria is not running for president. The reason Obi will not condemn them is because he shares the same ideology with them.
Nope Kadaria thought she had boxed him to a corner but ended up scoring an own-goal. Are you talking about same Obi that IPOB and Kanu rained curses on every now and then? I thought your propaganda team said Obi extra-judiciously killed IPOB during his time, has that line of propaganda failed?

318 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Dmiller123: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
What is our acting president is doing about the IPOB and ESN
So why are you against what peter obi said about it?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Tingotoe: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Then Peter Obi should have the IPOB terrorists vote for him but as for we the majority of Nigerians, he stands rejected

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by PHIPEX(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
trutharena:

IPOB/ESN terrorists Sympathizer.

KADARIA AHMED: condemn ESN now

PETER OBI: I cannot condemn anybody without empirical evidence of their involvement.

KADARIA: but if a witch cries and a child dies, we can conclude it the witch that killed it.

OBI: I want to see the witch before concluding.

AUDIENCE: CLAPS ��

210 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by 360degreess(m): 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tingotoe:
Then Peter Obi should have the IPOB terrorists vote for him but as for we the majority of Nigerians, he stands rejected
.. Exactly

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by esnbrutality: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
You Think you are smart abi wetin?
He said unequivocally that he is not sure that ESN is behind the attacks.
This also confirms what OBIANO said concerning the fact that IPOB was exonerated from Attacks in SE.
it is also collaborated by , Uzodinma, who said that those causing mayhem in IMO state are not IPOB.

Now i ask you a question...isnt it foolish of you to believe your useless bigoted self trying to rope all events in the SE to IPOB?
IPOB, has said it that they are against Fulani herdsmen...and that mandate is sacrosanct!
If any Fulani herdsman bandit is seen in the bushes of SE ..to RAPE AND KILL our Mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers...THEY MUST JAM ESN...and they MUST DIE!!

He-badan express has been overtaken by Fulani bandits, who are still showing your brothers and sisters shege, but your problem , is ESN ..Peter OBi..Nnamdi Kanu etc..

Sincerely , you agbado miscreants are weak and senile losers!!..spits.......

145 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by citygarden(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
This is where we will believe Peter obi is the GCFR of this terrorist, if vote for obi many people will used this opportunity to agitate for anything in his tenure. Many group of terrorist will rise both north and south. This is the same idea buhari play not condemning boko haram. Not knowing he will still be coming to nurse the same wound he didn't condensed them.

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by richeeyo(m): 12:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari's aim is to wipe away the Igbos!

Nnamdi Kanu foresaw this and warned the Igbos

That's the reason Buhari was against him.

Fortunately, Nnamdi Kanu was not the one, Mailafia and others also warned the south!

Every sensible people saw the handwriting boldly written on the wall!
E be like say bomb dey your head
Na fulani be ipob orEsn abi
Warey

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by EtinosaDLaw(m): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2022
citygarden:
This is where we will believe Peter obi is the GCFR of this terrorist, if vote for obi many people will used this opportunity to agitate for anything in his tenure. Many group of terrorist will rise both north and south. This is the same idea buhari play not condemning boko haram. Not knowing he will still be coming to nurse the same wound he didn't condensed them.

Who be "we"?

Have you ever disbelieved? You barely even heard what you said and you're coming here to yap like a broken record. Obi is your president come 2023, you can take that to the bank!

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Napata77: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Same goes to shettima.

All this while boko haram boys and iswap have been committing all manner of atrocities in the entire country.

Shettima has never one day say enough is enough tongue.

So Obi is no better than Shettima.

So why should we vote for Obi?

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by EtinosaDLaw(m): 12:07am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

Oh, so he's no longer their commander? He now fears them? You people should pick one propaganda and stick to it so thunder can choose where to locate you from!

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by XerXers: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2022
These people think Peter Obi is a weak man like GEJ

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by XerXers: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Napata77:

So Obi is no better than Shettima.

So why should we vote for Obi?
Where did anybody beg you to vote for Obi? Vote ur choice Mr man

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by BossGerald: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

Lol, see this yeye urchin

When will you condemn fulani herdsmen that made your ibarapa kinsmen flee to Benin Republic idp camp??

When will you condemn them for the owo church massacre??

When will you condemn their recent kidnapping activities along lagos-ibadan express way??

When will you learn to first remove the log of Wood in your eyes b4 pointing out a dust in another person's eye??

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Pakute: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2022
He already said he lives with Igbos, that they are his neighbors. Obi is the godfather of Igbos.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by owobokiri(m): 12:22am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Nope Kadaria thought she had boxed him to a corner but ended up scoring an own-goal. Are you talking about same Obi that IPOB and Kanu rained curses on every now and then? I thought your propaganda team said Obi extra-judiciously killed IPOB in during his time, has that line of propaganda failed?

They change gears with their propaganda every day.
Today, Peter Obi killed IPOB at Ezu river.
Tomorrow, Peter Obi is the sponsor of IPOB
Next tomorrow, Peter Obi won't campaign on a Monday in the East.
The same people
Shamelessly too..

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Napata77: 12:37am On Nov 22, 2022
XerXers:

Where did anybody beg you to vote for Obi? Vote ur choice Mr man

Thanks. I will.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Arda1000(m): 1:16am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

coward?
You think saying he will crush agitators makes him super human?
Anyway ure an angry urchin and doesn’t know a bit about speaking

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 22, 2022
We wonder if it's the same interview we watched that you guys watched

47 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by hisgrace090: 1:53am On Nov 22, 2022
Well spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Ikpaitid: 2:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Obi is a an IPOB fool.
Nigerians will never vote for an IPOB candidate.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by onumadu: 2:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Asked if he would condemn the ESN over incessant attacks on public facilities and people in the South-East region amid agitation for Biafra Republic, Mr Obi said “no I cannot condemn. Because I’m not sure who is doing what.”

Exactly!
Nobody knows who is doing exactly what in South East today. IPOB is not a group that is shy to admit what they do. IPOB is very proud of ESN and has always maintained that ESN is NOT UGM.
UGM may be Igbo, but that does not make them ESN.
The key to the whole thing is to conduct a DETAILED and UNBIASED investigation into the activities of UGM to know who they REALLY are, and WHO IS SPONSORING THEM, and WHAT THEIR GOAL IS.
Only after that can a reasonable solution be found and implemented to put a permanent end to all these criminal activities.
Peter Omoluabi Ezigbonwa Maigaskiya Obi is God-sent to save Nigeria.
He saved Anambra state from all criminals. He will do the same for Nigeria.

56 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari / Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers / Governor Akeredolu Commissions Road In Eyitayo Jegede's Neighborhood, Shades Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.