Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,848 members, 7,851,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe (36241 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Myfuture01(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2022
he was made aware of Sadiya's case last year.

He said that he advised her family to break into the house and rescue their daughter.

Sadly, they delayed until one year had passed and it was already too late.

What a useless family did the victim came from meanwhile her husband is an Animal as well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Ashirioluwa: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2022
Torture him to death………animal being

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by grandstar(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2022
Sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by dododawa1: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Can someone STARVING for 1 day and well, not to talk of 1 year.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Observer25: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Likely died from refeeding syndrome. I don't think her doctors were competent. Survived starvation for more than a year and succumbed at the hospital. Irony!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by zeyt: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Nigerian Doctors instead of saving her life they ended having her dead in their hands. Who knows if she's still with her husband.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Teeroyzimma: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Emperorx:
This woman went through hell why are some people this wicked?
this one na hell but what we went through in fgc idoani that year na hell pro max, believe me

RIP to her though

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by obedience4(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Foolish man, women are special species they deserve love and care.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by lekkicctv(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2022
StaySafe
Protect your wellness, mentality.. from toxic relationships at home, work & play

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by CodeTemplar: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Omihanifa:
Don't know why this type of behaviour is so common in the North. Last month a man was rescued by the police in kaduna after being locked up in the room for 20years.

Sometimes in April 2021, a girl was rescued after being locked up in a room in kano for 10years.

A boy was also discovered in kano after being locked up in a room for 3 years lipsrsealed

Is this some sort of ritual or what ?
these are the ones in physical bondages o. If we count spiritual bondages and almajiri bondages ehn? Number go finish.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Mental illness...in the man, led to this.(As an early report said, he locked her into the room because devil)>

I won't be surprised if the man was insane. Still, that is not grounds for him to be freed...he should be locked up in a secure psychiatric instiution for the rest of his life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by emonis88: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Fear men

Surprisingly the level of wickedness inherent in this gender is out of this world but the hypocritical fóolish nonêntities called men would always say "fear women" is the joke not on them.
Women want to roll with the ballers, n the rich ballers do what they wish with them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Ameoba300: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Heartbreaking.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by CodeTemplar: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2022
zeyt:
Nigerian Doctors instead of saving her life they ended having her dead in their hands. Who knows if she's still with her husband.
From this your comment it is clear you are either the husband or his spiritualist or one of his relatives benefiting from the money that woman's misery brings him. Animal.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by treatise: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Omihanifa:
Don't know why this type of behaviour is so common in the North. Last month a man was rescued by the police in kaduna after being locked up in the room for 20years.

Sometimes in April 2021, a girl was rescued after being locked up in a room in kano for 10years.

A boy was also discovered in kano after being locked up in a room for 3 years lipsrsealed

It is possible that their mental state is collectively locked hence, any grievance would induce LOCK-UP.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Cheeryfeet: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2022
It's funny how the human mind works. Starved for 1 year, didn't die. Released few days after and dies.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by rhythyson: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2022
Zonefree:
There's no gain in marriage!

Are you not a product of marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by judedwriter(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2022
The man used his wife for money Rituals...

The love of money is the root of evils, many evils!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Gkemz: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2022
Zonefree:
There's gain if you marry rightfully.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=Omihanifa post=118584372]Don't know why this type of behaviour is so common in the North. Last month a man was rescued by the police in kaduna after being locked up in the room for 20years.

So you never heard this many times in the south abi. I hate criminal like you who always base things on region, tribe and religion. Evu

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by jimyjames(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2022
kingamaa:
Chai!

The heart of man is desperately wicked; who can fandom it?

Animals and devils in human skin
You must be joking if you believe , animals are more dangerous and wicked than humans , whatever animals do it's according to their natural instincts to do it , humans have the ability to do the unnatural , humans are by far more dangerous and wicked than animals

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by egojeny1(f): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2022
God have mercy. This pretty woman. Honestly the only gain in marriage is just for procreation nothing else

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Och77(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2022
My own issue is with Omosebi. As a registered NGO, I think Omosebi wasn't professional enough. You were informed of this issue last year according to you, you adviced them to break into the place and there wasn't a follow up on whether the action was carried out or not. You should have done better by following up on them. For them to have informed you then, I believe they needed you to help out. Well may her soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by snoopz: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2022
This is what happens when a woman doesn't have a say in who she is going to marry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Davidave(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2022
This is pure wickedness, may the man never find peace in his entire life.
Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Divoc19(f): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2022
And the marriage ring still dey her hand angry
Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by JOACHINpedro: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2022
Na to enter monastery sure pass
Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by ahnie: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Neither will your sanity be restored. You'll continue to be insane till end of time.
Nice uppercut you gave zonefree.
Kudoz

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Decent09(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2022
Omihanifa:

My Guy if it's in the South East, by now they could have removed her Liver or Kidney.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by Thinkingfast: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Very, very disturbing events and sad!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by CJ310(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2022
So sad. May her soul Rest In Peace.
On the other hand, I seriously have my reservations about hospitals in Nigeria. I mean, she survived a whole year, only to die at the point where she was taken for treatment. Accident victims we see clearly alive before they are taken to the hospital, we get to hear later that they didn’t make it. I doubt the capacity of our hospitals. I can’t even begin to mention all the cases. Recently, a hospital nurse gave a friend injection wrongly and this caused abscess. May God save us from everything bad including hospitals in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe by ike007(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2022
Zonefree:

I dey tell you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :( / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.