Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,842 members, 7,838,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade (18455 Views)

Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja / Deji Adeyanju Meets Bail Conditions, Judge Refuses To Sign Release Warrant / Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by fasho01(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2022
Ayade indeed isn't a smart individual. It's not by all the grammar he names his useless budget.. If he eventually wins the seat, this case he is frustrating the judgement will still haunt him on the future
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by DennisEche(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2022
Ayade is working grin grin grin grin
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by macuwon(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2022
HRMK:
why is this lady bothering herself?has she the financial muscle to pursue her senatoral ambition?or she simply wants to make the figures as a contestant?she should not disgrace her party bcs she can not win any election!!

The way you people think ehn. Always enabling bad leaders and their rubbish schemes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by FrancescoFarino(f): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2022
Naybahood:

I read that book in JS 1
yes ooo...you still remember oh...Lols...how time flies
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by ComptonGee: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Dem don threaten judge be that nah grin grin grin
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by Naybahood(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
yes ooo...you still remember oh...Lols...how time flies

Of course I do , my literature teacher was an awesome teacher .

Nostalgic memories
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Hello,I’m Sophie. A creative bead artist and I’m seriously seeking for an investor I can partner with concerning my business, message via WhatsApp if you are interested 07015371845
I’m deeply sorry if this goes against the topic here
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by geemd434: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2022
Poor woman, may god help you , cant go against the gov, unless some abuja person help you. You didnt share puna so stop complaining.
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by observanc1: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2022
Onedance:
Take them to supreme court.you can't win in court of your state when the government is involve.this is Nigeria for you
high court has not delivered judgement, hasn't gone to appeal court and u want her to take it straight to supreme court. How?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by koolguy88(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2022
@Madam Cecilia, kindly appeal to an upper court. Continue to mount pressure on this thing until you prevail.
The Lord is your strength.
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by woleabayo(f): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2022
nigeria n political aspirant are like 5 and 6
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by garfield1: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Cc fergie001
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by josephevergreen(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Ayade is a known oppressor with big Grammer's.

1 Like

Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by REALretep(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2022
shanaka4u:
More than 60 days and so what? Nonsense. You think you can always come online to denigrate the judiciary. A court has 90 days to deliver judgment. She has not told us that it been more than 90 days after adoption of Addresses.
Wow
90 whole days
Really? shocked
First time I'm hearing this
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by Hushpuppies(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Never had the judiciary being turned into a laughing stock as it was under this regime! undecided

Judiciary turned themselves to laughing stock.
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by ufuosman(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Make she cry out more
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by poberezhets: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
It looks like the end of the crypto industry has come, judging by the current cryptocurrency price dump, we are at the beginning of the winter cycle .. a lot of useful information and investment strategies on the site [url]prifinance.com/en/[/url]
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by fergie001: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
garfield1:
Cc
The Judge is only wasting his/her time. This is because the APC will not get the seat if finally Ayade isn't the valid Candidate.
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by garfield1: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
fergie001:

The Judge is only wasting his/her time. This is because the APC will not get the seat if finally Ayade isn't the valid Candidate.

How? The judge can delay till 90 days elapse.secondly,there was a rerun and Cecilia excluded herself just like in ebonyi.
Has ikechi emenike your oga appealed?
Ogun pdp just lost at the apex court
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by fergie001: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
garfield1:
How? The judge can delay till 90 days elapse.
180 days actually which will elapse next month, the judge cannot wait till it elapses otherwise she will be without a job. It has happened to a high-ranking Appeal Court judge before.

Secondly, there was a rerun and Cecilia excluded herself just like in Ebonyi.
There was parallel primaries, she won one and Orims won one. If Cecilia's own is seen as valid, she will not need to participate in the other one.

Has ikechi emenike your oga appealed?
He has but it will be efforts in futility.

Ogun pdp just lost at the apex court
Yes, it's one of three cases and the right decision. They still have no Candidate... They have two other cases again at the Appeal Court.
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by garfield1: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
fergie001:

180 days actually which will elapse next month, the judge cannot wait till it elapses otherwise she will be without a job. It has happened to a high-ranking Appeal Court judge before.

There was parallel primaries, she won one and Orims won one. If Cecilia's own is seen as valid, she will not need to participate in the other one.

He has but it will be efforts in futility.

Yes, it's one of three cases and the right decision. They still have no Candidate... They have two other cases again at the Appeal Court.

I even forgot.there was only one primaries which orim one.so its a non issue..
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by fergie001: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
garfield1:
I even forgot.there was only one primaries which orim one.so its a non issue..
Actually, there were two.

The Court will need now to determine which is valid and whether Ayade in view of contesting the Presidential Primaries was still within the law to contest the Senatorial seat.

I still think Adebutu will be Ogun PDP flagbearer but it might then be too close to election.
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by garfield1: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
fergie001:
Actually, there were two.

The Court will need now to determine which is valid and whether Ayade in view of contesting the Presidential Primaries was still within the law to contest the Senatorial seat.

I still think Adebutu will be Ogun PDP flagbearer but it might then be too close to election.

I know they were two but me and you know that Cecilia Adams own is useless.the state apc is totally under ayade so there's no way nwc or inec will honour anything outside ayade...

Senegal disgraced Africa
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by HRMK: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
macuwon:

The way you people think ehn. Always enabling bad leaders and their rubbish schemes
unlike you,am a realist!nobody wins any election here without bn a moneybag or has a moneybag godfather!!

1 Like

Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by fergie001: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
garfield1:

I know they were two but me and you know that Cecilia Adams own is useless.the state apc is totally under ayade so there's no way nwc or inec will honour anything outside ayade...

Senegal disgraced Africa
Then, I wouldn't know why the delay.

Senegal played to their best nah. KSA is the toast of the tournament for now.
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by Onedance: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
observanc1:
high court has not delivered judgement, hasn't gone to appeal court and u want her to take it straight to supreme court. How?
then they will delay her till election
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by AfonjaPriest: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tabithatim:

https://leaders.ng/2022/11/22/justice-for-barr-cecilia-adams-justice-evelyn-maha-refuses-to-give-judgement/
Anything APC is a continuation of the Devil's agenda for the prosecution of the obliteration of the freedom and bountiful blessings Nigeria and Nigerians are waiting to enjoy in the administration of President Peter Obi.
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by Peacecore: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
Racoon:
-"Justice delayed is justice denied."

-"An injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere."

So Mr Judge do it without fear or favour.
An injustice to one is an injustice to all

Atiku should not smell Aso rock
Re: Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade by garfield1: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2022
fergie001:

Then, I wouldn't know why the delay.

Senegal played to their best nah. KSA is the toast of the tournament for now.

I heard abia pdp is now with atiku or is it just a faction? Where is akobundu standing?

Mendy killed Senegal,I support brazil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solomon Adewale Awokoya 'Ogbogbon' Dies On His 45th Birthday In Lagos / Fashola: APC’s Zoning Agreement Should Be Respected In 2023 / Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.