Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,417 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion (17557 Views)

The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) / Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion / A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by socialmediaman: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi is working for Tinubu. The earliest you know this the best for your state of mind

If he's working for Tinubu, shouldn't you be encouraging him? Why are you guys creating hundreds of threads everyday attacking him and at the same time telling people he's working for the candidate that you want to be president?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by buckeyemedia: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
LOL... Seems PDP wrote this article and quickly put their supporters to push the OBI working for APC narrative on the FP.

Whatever the case, let Tinubu's opponents continue to work for him. grin
Only the third eye blind with no foresight, are not aware that Peter Obi is a Bola Ahmed Tinubu Political Pun.

It will be because of the Peter Obi Judas factor, that will make it way way easier for APC to retain power, not as if they had any plans of going anywhere in the first instance.

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Chidex500: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Asgard73:
OBi is a major scam

Na igbos Dey support am out of sentiments

After election result go show..

Vist Anambra today and confirm .. Obi gats no legacy and nothing to his name .. aside normal government and governor’s duty .

An overhype internet mediocre ..

He will only govern Nigeria in his dreams
You're the real scammer! Scamming Nigerians with lies
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by FatherOfJesus: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only the third eye blind with no foresight, are not aware that Peter Obi is a Bola Ahmed Tinubu Political Pun.

It will be because of the Peter Obi Judas factor, that will make it way way easier for APC to retain power, not as if they had any plans of going anywhere in the first instance.
Why are then complaining instead of helping Peter Obi to work more? grin

You think you are talking to kindergartens abi
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Lifeafterdeath: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
This post and you guys are indirectly helping to make Peter Obi more popular. He has never claimed to be perfect. But amongst the 4 contenders, he stands out. In short he represents the new Nigeria of our dream where everyone has a say and there are no godfathers. The more you work against Peter, the more you are actually promoting his pursuit. So let support Peter Obi. Let's shun religious and ethnic inclinations and give our children a better future. I come in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by buckeyemedia: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
socialmediaman:

If he's working for Tinubu, shouldn't you be encouraging him? Why are you saying the obvious? Creating hundreds of threads everyday to tell people he's working for the candidate that you want to be president?
Nothing to encourage, the harm has already been done, the Apga betrayer, is now a Pdp Judas, after the election he will move to SDP.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Ewedegubbler: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
I just wouldn't stop laughing. loooooooooooooooool

Obi dealt Atiku and his evil PeeDeePee a massive death blow

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah Obediently
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Allisgud: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Where is all this nonsense talk coming from that obi is working for apc,is it directly or indirectly so u people mean he is passing all through this stress for how much exactly
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Glycosunde: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
You can write all the epistles and articles you want but that will not stop sane and good Nigerians from voting Peter Obi as the next president of this country come next here. Is it Atiku and PDP that had ruled this country for the 16 years and had barely nothing to show for it other that corruptions at every level, that we should vote for or are we supposed to continue with APC that has thrown 133 millions into poverty and killed more millions and also took corruption to another height never see before. The end of PDAPC is here and whether you hide under any guise to write nonsense is nobody business

VOTE MASSIVE FOR PETER OBI COME 2023. A BETTER NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by buckeyemedia: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lifeafterdeath:
This post and you guys are indirectly helping to make Peter Obi more popular. He has never claimed to be perfect. But amongst the 4 contenders, he stands out. In short he represents the new Nigeria of our dream where everyone has a say and there are no godfathers. The more you work against Peter, the more you are actually promoting his pursuit. So let support Peter Obi. Let's shun religious and ethnic inclinations and give our children a better future. I come in peace.
Talk is cheap, if he was running under a structure he created or put in any effort like say Apga or maybe pdp we could consider the fraud, as is the Clown Peter Obi is just a confident trickster Political Scammer.

He wants to become President of Nigeria with a Parry created used and dumped by Adams Oshiomole?

Sorry for you, if you think that solo hobo politician has a chance, does peter Obi know up to 20 top people in The Party?
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by annisy(f): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Somebody Should tell PDP and atiku to rest!
Is Peter Obi and labour party the party in power? I thought they described labour party as 4 people in a room? They said Peter Obi won't win why giving yourself sleepless night?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Chiffy: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
madamgrace:

https://www.facebook.com/100074090885156/posts/pfbid02GXvhMhbrxtzv8MUW1KcrHJBwAii1518NgNhWFFTpHZzqssH1sJdqqMF25bHWC6EPl/?app=fbl

After this your trash of a write-up. I will advice you to carry out a poll on the leading candidates. Peter Obi would still win it with a landslide. The majority of active nigerian online users have already made up thier minds to vote for Peter Obi.

The lesson you should have learnt by now is that Nigerians are wiser now and would vote for a credible and competent candidate who is Peter Obi.
You are afraid of this so you come up with smear campaigns like this. I assure you, e no go work rhis time.

PETER OBI WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS YOUR PRESIDENT COME MAY 2023

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Nwaetche(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Not true,

The West is not united.

The main Afenifere is supporting Obi and you are here talking about Ibos being disunited.

Abeg shift.

odevia:
Why are Ibos like this self. Any opportunity for them must be destroyed by fellow Ibos. With all the imperfections, u can't see any Northeners running down Buhari, Atiku or any of their leaders. The west is unanimous in their support for Asiwaju. This is the last opportunity for Ibos. U guys will remain like this and keep lamenting, till thy kingdom come.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by backtovillage: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Where are all this fake account coming from
All of them September & November 2022

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Ance4Liverpool: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
In all Peter Obi will have my vote
After all among all the contestants non of them are good but i think obi is better than tinibu and Atiku.

Vote wisely if you like

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by samuelson06(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Opinedecandid:

Ohhhh.
Mmekop
grin

No shaking. Let's see how Tinubu or Atiku would win Akwa Ibom. In February 2023, even you will see the difference between thirteen and duopetta. wink
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by buckeyemedia: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Why are then complaining instead of helping Peter Obi to work more? grin

You think you are talking to kindergartens abi
Me complain? Your mind is still playing tricks on you?

Even Kwankwaso told you people months ago, the North will never vote for an Igbo person like Peter Obi, bring Rochas Okorocha, or Orji Kalu, now you have a chance.

This Peter Obi Political idiot is just a selfish minded. jester, if he was not a selfish dick, he would have gone back to Apga, after he left the tattered umbrella party.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Ance4Liverpool: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
In all Peter Obi will have my vote
After all among all the contestants non of them are good but i think obi is better than others

Vote wisely if you like
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by sphinixs2: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Holyfic: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
First of all na politician, secondly they are not to be trusted
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by santuspearl: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
madamgrace:

https://www.facebook.com/100074090885156/posts/pfbid02GXvhMhbrxtzv8MUW1KcrHJBwAii1518NgNhWFFTpHZzqssH1sJdqqMF25bHWC6EPl/?app=fbl

My friend go and sit down, a man that has been favoured by God, all this paid useless write up has no effect on him.. I am happy you didn't say he stole your Money or Nigeria's money... Which of the candidate can you take stealing away from?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by PureMe01: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi is working for Tinubu. The earliest you know this the best for your state of mind
Tinubu is working for Obi and we OBIdients are very grateful. If not,Atiku could have defeated Obi easily but with thiefnubuu and Kwankwaso canceling Atiku's Northern votes,Obi is the next President grin
Again,send our appreciation to thiefnubuu grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by duality(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
madamgrace:

@Odion @ madamgrace,

This post is unnecessary and not potent to sway the minds of people against Obi.

Obi has spoken by himself, people have heard him, people have judged him to be the best of the leading candidates.

The question is, if not Obi then who?

Definitely not Atiku for now. His candidacy goes against natural justice and shouldn't be. Besides his boss, OBJ have clearly given his appraisal and it will be foolish to elect him having heard from his boss. Besides we know his corruption angle. If you don't know, I know.

I'm close to those politicians who admire and worked with Atiku and the common denominator for them is corruption. THIS IS A FACT.

Honestly, we need a change from that wasteful corruption ridden political class.

Tinubu is not an option he may have been good before now, but things have changed. His first decision for a running mate shows his immediate lack of depth and concern for the Christian in Nigeria... I can go on and on but it's of no use.

How on earth can you see Obi and then vote Tinubu or Atiku? It's shows brazen stupidity and poor sense of judgment.

Besides Atiku /Obi ticket of 2019 was strong because of Obi. This is a fact. Obi made that ticket more acceptable to many voters. Particularly down south.

Have you not heard people wish the 2023 elections was between Obi and Osinbajo?

You can twist Anambra history for your selfish reasons but we Nigerians want a candidate with Character, Competence, Capability and Commitment.

For now Obi is the candidate with these qualities.

Also for those who think, a vote for Obi will make Tinubu president.

Then vote Obi so that Tinubu can be president
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by 1972xy: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
The point is:
What are his achievements as a governor in Anambra state.?

I understand he invested state money in his family business. Is it proper as a governor?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Thonee(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Opinedecandid:
DA owo.
It's a long read.
Yak mmum itie nkama kanga now kod.
Mma kod mma, nya adi uboro

Having gone through your well elaborated piece, I will only say you are right to the letter.

Peter Obi is no Messaih.

I will like all Peter Obi supporters to go on Facebook and search the post upon post that described his government between 2007- 2015.
They will be shocked at how Anambarians wee led down by that man

Da Owo, nkop item ofon akan uwa.
(OBIdient is better than sacrifice o).

Everybody cannot like you, if you choose to vote ancestors because of the fake news u got on Facebook about Obi, then it's ur choice.
If you expect power shift from Katsina to Adamawa as a youth of this country then ur brain needs urgent medical check up and if you're supporting same faith ticket in this religious divided country then u don't mean well for the nation.
Only corrupt minded people will support APC and PDP, period.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Princeton92(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Opinedecandid:
DA owo.
It's a long read.
Yak mmum itie nkama kanga now kod.
Mma kod mma, nya adi uboro

Having gone through your well elaborated piece, I will only say you are right to the letter.

Peter Obi is no Messaih.

I will like all Peter Obi supporters to go on Facebook and search the post upon post that described his government between 2007- 2015.
They will be shocked at how Anambarians wee led down by that man

Obongowo mmo mba mi
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by toprealman: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceMKB:
Judas
This Judas will only betray only those evil vampire holding on to power.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Oyiboman69: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
BUNOR84:
Obi is not the Jesus as Nigerians thinks and he can not be, because any Man who does not stand by his words is not someone to be trusted

how many of our politicians ,both past and present stood by their words?...we're just choosing between the lesser of three evils presented before us. Just pack your senseless right up and let us follow our instincts....

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by bpalace(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Rajah86:
I had nothing against Obi and his followers, we only need to remind him that, we must recover this country at all cost from this clueless APC. It time for him to be thinking about NIGERIA and leave personal interest because he knows his going no where.
Presidency must come to the south… we prefer Obi, if northern people prefer Tinubu … that’s ok. But Atiku is very mad.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by buckeyemedia: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I have this sweet news for you and I hope you like it

The more you hate and talk about Obi , the more popular and accepted he gets
At best faint imagination, mixed up false interpretation.

Because of this nonsense Peter Obi is doing, South East will not see presidency till earliest 2039, unless by mistake like it happened to Ijaw Nation, Jonathan Goodluck.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by santuspearl: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Me complain? Your mind is still playing tricks on you?

Even Kwankwaso told you people months ago, the North will never vote for an Igbo person like Peter Obi, bring Rochas Okorocha, or Orji Kalu, now you have a chance.

This Peter Obi Political idiot is just a selfish minded. jester, if he was not a selfish dick, he would have gone back to Apga, after he left the tattered umbrella party.

So the ones the north have been voting, is the north better than before? The sane northerners will vote Obi but useless ones like you produced from quota system will continue to suffer... Ishi
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Nwaetche(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
The only thing in common between BAT and ATIKU supporters is in their agreement in pulling PO down.

One say we should not trust Obi? How are we going to trust in this election season? Is is BAT that have cornered Lagos IGR with both Alfa Better and chokehold of government agencies? Have any of you seen his pension package? His only achievement is his fathom blueprint and foisting calamity Buhari on Nigerians.

Due we trust Atiku that betrayed Jonathan and have been jumping from party to party? His only legacy is selling the country assets to his cronies and helping in foisting Buhari on us.

As long as this election cycle is concern, although PO is not a saint but he is miles ahead of this criminals that have thrown us into this quagmire.

You can see that the APC and PDP have nothing to campaign for other than thrown kitchen sink on Obi hoping that one would stick and slow down his momentum.

We will not agree! A new nigeria is possible.

madamgrace:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ / APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide / I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.