Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Difference Is Clear. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Is Clear. (478 Views)

The Difference Is Very Clear, Dele Momodu Praises Wike Outfit (photo) / The Difference Is Some People Have Pride And Dignity. - Joe Igbokwe / INEC Worked Against APC, The Bias Is Clear - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Is Clear. by uba1991: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku Abbubakar is promising to wipe out Boko haram
Peter Obi is denying that ESN are not the killers in south east.
Every reasonable nigerian know that Peter Obi have an agenda for ipob terrorists, God will never allow him to achieve that evil agenda.
Just look at the amount of life wasted by those terrorists and Peter Obi is telling us that ESN are not the killers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Is Clear. by PraizHim: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
uba1991:
Atiku Abbubakar is promising to wipe out Boko haram
Peter Obi is denying that ESN are the killers in south east.
Every reasonable nigerian know that Peter Obi have an agenda for ipob terrorists, God will never allow him to achieve that evil agenda.
Just look at the amount of life wasted by those terrorists and Peter Obi is telling us that ESN are not the killers.

Is it the man that will twit about Deborah and delete due to pressure.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Is Clear. by Naira20: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lol

Dem don answer the Op.

If anyone told me Atiku would fade away like this, I would have disbelieved it.

This is nothing but the finger of God.

With all his "network" across Nigeria and stashed cash, Nigerians no get hin time.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Is Clear. by uba1991: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
PraizHim:

Atleast he twitted what of Peter Obi? Did he tweet anything?
In Anambara state an Adamawa woman together with her 4 children were killed by those IPOB terrorist, up till now Peter obi has not said anything. Why?
Re: The Difference Is Clear. by uba1991: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
PraizHim:

since Obasanjo has all these evidence why is Atiku still walking free. Do you think that if Atiku actually stole money, will Obasanjo allow him to walk free?
Obasanjo was in pain because Atiku stop him from getting his third term agenda, that is why he wrote those rubbish.
Go and read Atiku's book, you will know who is Atiku.
Re: The Difference Is Clear. by jude79(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2022
uba1991:
since Obasanjo has all these evidence why is Atiku still walking free. Do you think that if Atiku actually stole money, will Obasanjo allow him to walk free?
Obasanjo was in pain because Atiku stop him from getting his third term agenda, that is why he wrote those rubbish.
Go and read Atiku's book, you will know who is Atiku.

Because there's a gentleman's agreement not to arrest former presidents and vice presidents, buhari was arresting people around Jonathan, but couldn't arrest Jonathan himself, leave trash for lawma, naija politicians are good to themselves, Nigerians are the graseses they match on.

Re: The Difference Is Clear. by uba1991: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2022
jude79:

Because there's a gentleman's agreement not to arrest former presidents and vice presidents, buhari was arresting people around Jonathan, but couldn't arrest Jonathan himself, leave trash for lawma, naija politicians are good to themselves, Nigerians are the graseses they match on.
then how will you call him a thief, it is only the court that can declare someone guilty.
Or do you believe allegations that Peter Obi stole 1.3billion through his police orderly.
Re: The Difference Is Clear. by jude79(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2022
uba1991:
then how will you call him a thief, it is only the court that can declare someone guilty.
Or do you believe allegations that Peter Obi stole 1.3billion through his police orderly.

I never called atiku a thief, far from it, obasanjo did, from what transpired during their period, I believe obasanjo believe that atiku is too ambitious, disrespectful of the president's office and disloyal, same disrespect of president's office Jonathan accused atiku of, and I don't believe in obasanjo anyway, if atiku is a thief, then obasanjo is a thief too.

Re: The Difference Is Clear. by uba1991: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2022
jude79:

I never called atiku a thief, far from it, obasanjo did, from what transpired during their period, I believe obasanjo believe that atiku is too ambitious, disrespectful of the president's office and disloyal, same disrespect of president's office Jonathan accused atiku of, and I don't believe in obasanjo anyway, if atiku is a thief, then obasanjo is a thief too.
I have never seen where Jonathan accused Atiku of disrespecting the office of the president. You can show us if you have any evidence.
Talking of Obasanjo, Obasanjo has fought virtually all former and present presidents, Obasanjo will not forgive Atiku for standing against his third term agenda.
Today obi is following Obasanjo that killed people in Bayelsa,benue and Lagos. Tomorrow if Obi win they will also fight except Obi don't want to do the right thing.
Re: The Difference Is Clear. by funb01: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2022
It's just a shame that we spend all day arguing over politicians. Those who do not care about you.

Can't we ask all the major candidates to go to court with all their promises(only the realistic ones), and ask the court to jail them if they fulfill them?

This way, we'll know who really wants to serve

(1) (Reply)

'shame Unto You', Wike Slams Amaechi / Charly Boy Accuses APC Of Renting Campaign Crowd (video) / 2023: I Have Fears Over Possible Outcome Of Election – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.