Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George (14683 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Alex Otti, Abia State LP Gubernatorial Candidate / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally / There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mikano boys tears will flow but can never stain the white.

Earlier today, it was speculated that the PDP Chieftain is supporting Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour, the LP Candidate for Lagos Gubernatorial election.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Naira20: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Moh247: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
cool

Rhodes of Lagos are PDP

His Grandfather was a Judge during Awolowo's time, His uncle was one of the big guys that dined with the Generals that formed PDP, his Dad was nominated to Supreme court by PDP and he had contested position. Under PDP

So I think LP is just PDP lite, While Jandor and Atiku PDP are PDP pro max

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by slivertongue: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Politics of peace and love

9 Likes

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by richard870(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
sad
Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by LordLugard1: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
If all IGBOS in Lagos give thier vote to this man he will win Lagos governorship election.

YORUBA vote will be divided between APC and PDP

Thought I know is not possible for all IGBOS to vote him

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obi and PDP are one family.

After December LP will Fizzle back to obscurity that Obi picked them from

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Casalee(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
He won't see 20k votes in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Gt321(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Rhodes of Lagos are PDP

His Grandfather was a Judge during Awolowo's time, His uncle was one of the big guys that dined with the Generals that formed PDP, his Dad was nominated to Supreme court by PDP and he had contested position. Under PDP

So I think LP is just PDP lite, While Jandor and Atiku PDP are PDP pro max

Boss so awolowo na PDP

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Jostoman: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lagos apc and their useless dirty politics, they are sponsoring some unpopular candidate from unpopular party to be pasting their posters ontop PDP and LP posters across lagos and i know that it is apc that is using them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Jostoman: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Gt321:

Boss so awolowo na PDP
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by dabiriy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
This one no go win any local government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordLugard1:
If all IGBOS in Lagos give thier vote to this man he will win Lagos governorship election.

h

13 Likes

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by ganisucks(f): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Earlier today, it was speculated that the PDP Chieftain is supporting Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour, the LP Candidate for Lagos Gubernatorial election.

It will take a miracle like the sun standing still for Rhodes to win in Lagos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by KayCee92(m): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordLugard1:

What happens if he refuses to drop out
Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Africum: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by ganisucks(f): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordLugard1:

All the igbos in Lagos cannot equate the votes of those in Alimosho.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Digixtreme: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
I have saved your post, time is not far
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by emela9ja: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Denmark vs Tunisia 0 0 Highlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPmqVOopW14
Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by anonymuz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Whether e no win, e don already broke tinubu's one wing. So coming 2027 tinubu and his family will be made to retire.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Moh247: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Gt321:

Boss so awolowo na PDP

I said is grandfather was a jurist during Awolowo's era, his father was a PDP appointed Supreme court Judge

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Johnseli(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jaxega3225:
NAIRALAND don't miss this new opportunity

Screenshots below of our own free money given to me

This money is not much but it can help clear some bills or put food on your table for a day

Palm new user just started a new campaign by giving new user 6,000 naira that join through the verify campaign link withdraw instantly without performing any task.. and you can get more money by using different numbers to register

It started this month and it ending this November 29.. till paying till now. If you have not get yours you are really missing a lot..

Note old user can benefit also by using another number to register and get the bonus

To get the bonus you will need the verify campaign link to register on palmpay which you can find here in this Facebook post click the link. https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0U1ZeTRFUeWEdrXYNSxuxVhJc5cWvmVXTzKGkHyMLw4o8h6Los7seu7iykJNAd5q3l/?app=fbl

Follow the instructions in the post to register successfully.... Don't forget to send me #1000 to my account after you receive the #6,000 to your account for me as appreciation for showing you this update... 9. 0 .8. 3 6. 2. 6. 6. 5. 7 palmpay account

Thief
Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by fof1: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Dreamers in d Land of Visioners

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Indispensable85(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Which one be Mikano boys again? Hahahahahahahaha.....una too like vawulence for dis nairaland. Lol......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by buckeyemedia: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

You again Elizabeth Samuel, still deceiving yourself? The Labor party no get Chairman or Governorship candidate in Lagos State, just like in majority of the other states, they are all working for either APC or Pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by clockwisereport: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordLugard1:

People should never vote based on tribal sentiments. Competence is key
Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by buckeyemedia: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
clockwisereport:

People should never vote based on tribal sentiments. Competence is key
Tell that to the pigeons, It depends on who the judge is, in Nigeria competence is based on ethnicity, there is always someone somewhere better than you? As a neutral I believe Bola Tinubu is more prepared and competent for the hot seat.
Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Passionate888: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Unifire wey no fit unify him party
Re: Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George by Elemosho478: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordLugard1:

If it is that Easy APC still wouldn't be in control of Lagos state lol

You think politics is 1+1 like arithmetic? Igbo population in Lagos wouldn't even be more than 20% of Lagos total population, what about northerners in Lagos state or other southerners?

This is the reason you guys will always have problems in Lagos, trying to dictate the political affairs of Lagos. Why don't you go to Kano and Kaduna and vote for PDP there?

You want to dictate our political affairs for us in Lagos and you believe Yoruba won't keep flogging your flat skulls?

It is like Few Yoruba in Anambra wanting APC to rule Anambra I'm sure they will never have peace in all their endeavors.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Korea In 1964 .a Few Years After Nigeria's Independence / Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife / What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.