Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination (25404 Views)

SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row / I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award / Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by lawrenzooo: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
He should just quit football
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by OvertheTop(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Zarzah:
Apart from a few, most people with low self esteem are the ones attacking CR7.

Those people full nairaland, they're the type that their boss will treat them like shit and they can't open their mouth to say Jack.

Then every Friday, they'll come to Nairaland to open threads like " My boss said if I don't allow him kpokpo my wife, he'll sack me" .

But on Ronaldo's case, they suddenly became online warriors, running their mouth like Sterling on the Left wing.

Awon eleyi wan para gan grin

Can You Hold an press Interview to Express Your Grievances about Your Current Office Boss/ Supervisor OR the CEO of your Company?
Be Sincere

After That Interview, You are as Good as Fired!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by LINTUNE(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
ominilongest:
Does e look like someone that need 16m$?
dude, do u know what's 16m$? Even Elon musk will want that money....do u think Ronaldo could make such money as profit within 4 month?
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by ChristineC: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
ominilongest:
Does e look like someone that need 16m$?
yes
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by SPAMBOX7: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cool

Cristiano Ronaldo is bigger than the payoff.

Manchester United FC can as well use the payoff to purchase new striker and defenders tongue
They should use it to pay underperforming players like rashford and cos as usual
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by SPAMBOX7: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
festacman:
“In my life, the best timing is always my timing,” - Cristiano Ronaldo

No player is greater than the club but every big brand deserves respect for its value.

What fan protests couldn't achieve, it took a Ronaldo's FRANK interview to achieve: Glazers selling Manchester United. It says a lot about who loves the club more.
But low self esteem and shallow minded fans with their innate lack of insight won't see what he did for them.
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by OvertheTop(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Zarzah:
Apart from a few, most people with low self esteem are the ones attacking CR7.

Those people full nairaland, they're the type that their boss will treat them like shit and they can't open their mouth to say Jack.

Then every Friday, they'll come to Nairaland to open threads like " My boss said if I don't allow him kpokpo my wife, he'll sack me" .

But on Ronaldo's case, they suddenly became online warriors, running their mouth like Sterling on the Left wing.

Awon eleyi wan para gan grin

Whether or not you hold the press conference isn't the issue, I mean you could let your boss kpokpo your wife, and he'll still sack you.
The issue is are you man enough to confront him regardless of the outcome?

You see why I said the people that have a problem with what Ronaldo did are those with low self esteem.

Oh! You confronted your Boss when he did the Bolded?

ahhh....That One is way out of Line... You did the right thing by confronting Him Even if he still sacked You.
Don't Worry, You'll get another Job.

Ronaldo's Case was Not this Bad.
But I believed he did it Because he is a Made man.

All the best Bro.
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by Teeklef(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Ororo is bigger than the payoff and won't even bother himself about it.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
O ni ta cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by Georgejeez: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Very soon Maguire will visit Pier Morgan Nicodemusly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Reveals “dream Fight”, Sends Message To Fury, Wilder / FA Cup: Manchester United Drawn Against Liverpool In Fourth Round / Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.