Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness (12218 Views)

Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by vendor03: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2022
山东高速

Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by jcross19: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad I don't see Adeleke last there sha
because it's the way of APC to steal people's mandate through back door of supreme court!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by Moh247: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2022
verygoodbadboi:
Hypocrisy, what has obi got to do with osun election

u have gone Loco. Like moh247 like

Dude try mind your damn business because this is an active case with CID Ibadan on false accusations and we are working to unravel this guy and his gang

So again kindly mind your business

Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by maasoap(m): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2022
But counsel for INEC, Ananaba, said the subpoena issued on the commission had been honoured with the appearance of Osun INEC official, insisting that Osun Resident Electoral Commissioner might not be allowed due to procedure to approach the INEC headquarters to request for 2018 filings by Adeleke.

He also said the subpoena on INEC had expired and could not be further extended to the INEC chairman, who was the custodian of records of the commission.

What is the meaning of this jargon? Someone is hiding something grin grin grin
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by maasoap(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2022
jcross19:
because it's the way of APC to steal people's mandate through back door of supreme court!

Like in Zamfara state? Like in Bayelsa state? Right? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by onomeabuja: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Anyone falsely accusing me or my family over Obi Politics shall die a miserable death
All these Obi miscreants with ur cunny way of life embarassed
Why would u wish a human death because of ur brother( Obi) in politics,
U guys take this Obi as if he's a saint, u that is supporting Obi today might have supported buhari 2015 to oust Jonathan.
I don't pity people like u bcoz when u wish someone death, be sure that God is not sleeping & he may give u a pill that u or any one close to u may not recover from...
What u practice is politics of bitterness...
Obi my foot!!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by Moh247: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2022
onomeabuja:

All these Obi miscreants with ur cunny way of life embarassed
Why would u wish a human death because of ur brother( Obi) in politics,
U guys take this Obi as if he's a saint, u that is supporting Obi today might have supported buhari 2015 to oust Jonathan.
I don't pity people like u bcoz when u wish someone death, be sure that God is not sleeping & he may give u a pill that u or any one close to u may recover from...
What u practice is politics of bitterness...
Obi my foot!!!

Oga my curse is to Obi supporter threatening my family... I am full blooded APC

And this is not a joking matter as the matter is under police investigation

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by onomeabuja: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Oga my curse is to Obi supporter threatening my family... I am full blooded APC

And this is not a joking matter as the matter is under police investigation
This is a social network where will all come to catch fun sir...
Using death message is not ideal..
I can post memes i see on internet( just for fun) but using foul language, not me...
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by Moh247: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2022
onomeabuja:

This is a social network where will all come to catch fun sir...
Using death message is not ideal..
I can post memes i see on internet( just for fun) but using foul language, not me...

So is it ideal for a stranger to accuse me of raping my mother and nephew?!

If it were you what would you do, even with the stranger posting your family pictures stolen from social media

And you have reported to Seun
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by onomeabuja: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

So is it ideal for a stranger to accuse me of raping my mother and nephew?!

If it were you what would you do, even with the stranger posting your family pictures stolen from social media

And you have reported to Seun
As in me reporting to seun
I'm not a baby, there is nothing any one will call me & have not call me that I will report to d mod or seun, y will I do that
Just like I said, I came here to catch fun & if u decide to abuse me, I might do 2 things
1. I will say d person is not normall( with funny memè)
2.walk away( bcoz d cause will only return back to d person)
Bye.
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by Moh247: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2022
onomeabuja:

As in me reporting to seun
I'm not a baby, there is nothing any one will call me & have not call me that I will report to d mod or seun, y will I do that
Just like I said, I came here to catch fun & if u decide to abuse me, I might do 2 things
1. I will say d person is not normall( with funny memè)
2.walk away( bcoz d cause will only return back to d person)
Bye.

Well that's you, both my parents are retired and on Nairaland as guest

My nephew is also all grown up and has a reputation same as his mother practicing law in UK

So to walk away when their pictures and name are in the internet isn't an option
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by ejimatic: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

https://punchng.com/osun-bvas-not-used-in-749-polling-units-witness
I have decided not to make any comments on the Tribunal proceedings. The reason is that both APC and PDP are using media to project their courses. There are reporters employed or sponsored by both APC and PDP to report on what we favoured their candidates and supporters.. For example see the attachments are read them:. http:///7d6861bd221121en_ng?link=1&client=mini. (PDP Story) and. http:///79fafe12221121en_ng?link=1&client=opera (APC story). The question is which of them captures the true story at the Tribunal? The best is to wait for the judgements at the Tribunal ,AC and SC. As for now we continue to have different sponsored reports on the same event at the Tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by rolams(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2022
APC is losing again!

The witness said he was not at the seven hundred and forty something polling units.
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by ejimatic: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I really need to know how this later ended.

All this back-and-forth and waste-of-time about the “2018 documents” that were submitted by Adeleke is what I don't just understand again.
After Oyetola won in the SC in 2018 ,APC was prevailed by some people to withdraw the forgery and impersonation cases against Adeleke At that time the Principal if the where the incident took place and six others were in remand in Abuja with Adeleke as the defendant. The cases were settled out of court by the parties involved. It is the case that APC is reopening now any other related cases!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by Sambab(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2022
But if the said election was won by oyetola, would he be saying all this
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by BluntCrazeMan: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2022
ejimatic:
After Oyetola won in the SC in 2018 ,APC was prevailed by some people to withdraw the forgery and impersonation cases against Adeleke At that time the Principal if the where the incident took place and six others were in remand in Abuja with Adeleke as the defendant. The cases were settled of court by the parties involved. It is the case that APC is reopening now any other related cases!
The documents which Adeleke tendered for the 2022 election are not the same as those he presented in 2018.
He had upgraded himself, and his documents.

So, what is he trying to say??
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by ejimatic: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
The documents which Adeleke tendered for the 2022 election are not the same as those he presented in 2018.
He had upgraded himself, and his documents.

So, what is he trying to say??
. I don't understand what they want to achieve in the certificate saga. It is like they are claiming all his papers are forged.
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by ibidokun65w: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2022
After delegates another problem Nigeria face is INEC Only INEC can rig an election successfully.After delegates another problem Nigeria face is INEC Only INEC can rig an election successfully....
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by Ahdunns(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
We, corp members that participated in that election, (especially in the aspect of handling bvas) know that the device was used in every single polling unit. If not for those bvas... You know APC govt na, them must find way to rig the election.
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by BigSam13: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
where's the witness make I cut am
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by BigSam13: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lo ba tan......
Ahdunns:
We, corp members that participated in that election, (especially in the aspect of handling bvas) know that the device was used in every single polling unit. If not for those bvas... You know APC govt na, them must find way to rig the election.
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by Jostoman: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

E don red for Adeleke

no be only red na blue.
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by Jostoman: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
shut up

You know more than the witness and INEC

Online miscreants
which witness grin grin
Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by engineerboat(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
ejimatic:
After Oyetola won in the SC in 2018 ,APC was prevailed by some people to withdraw the forgery and impersonation cases against Adeleke At that time the Principal if the where the incident took place and six others were in remand in Abuja with Adeleke as the defendant. The cases were settled out of court by the parties involved. It is the case that APC is reopening now any other related cases!

From what is going on

APC are only delaying issue for their case.

They swear under oath that they are with the CTC of The certificate from INEC

What then is the noise about.

They applied For CTC from INEC HQ abuja, why don't tbey subpoena INEC HQ if they need another copy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness by engineerboat(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
ejimatic:
. I don't understand what they want to achieve in the certificate saga. It is like they are claiming all his papers are forged.

It's what they are achieving already.

Keep the noise in the media about subpoena which was wrong address and to the wrong person.

How quick to run to the media

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Kano Mass Transit Train Service To Begin Operation - Sijuwade / Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje / EFCC Charges NBA President With N1.4bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.