Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,343 members, 7,843,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App (9690 Views)

PDP 2023 Presidential Election Campaign Timetable In The 6 Geopolitical Zones / APC Adjusts Timetable For Governorship, Assemblies Primaries / PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Tvoice: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2022
Baba emelokan, how come u want to raise funds after all the money u hav, Haa egba wa oO

1 Like

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by me4323753: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2022
SENSE no just dey this country again.
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by daygee12: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Tinubu’s international engagements would now hold as from December 4-12, while the Abuja Youth rally would hold on December 17.

Which international engagement? Tell us say oga will be travelling to recharge himself.

Are u his PA, all this Obidio-t miscreants sha

2 Likes

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by snowball11(m): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2022
The confused PDAPC people with their confused pampers wearing candidate on the beat again! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2022
What did I just read? Launch a crowdfunding app?After subjecting Nigerians to wicked economic and socio-economic hardship, APC still wants to "tax" them again?

Money don finish?
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by deflover(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2022
The number people dat will vote apc is equal to the number of fools this country has
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Quenncee: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2022
This man is too old to pilot the affairs of a local government, talk more of a whole country.

Tinubu is too old for the job, he should be playing with his grandkids by now and Also join obj or PMB in their farms.
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Nightwolf1: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2022
So Thîefnubu is begging for money from the very urchins he impoverished grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Walz001: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2022
another1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/apc-adjusts-campaign-timetable-to-launch-fundraising-app/

Online talk wont help by all means GET YOUR PVC
Action they say is louder
Your pvc and vote will go along way to change things if not it will keep getting worst
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by kingyakos: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2022
Fund raising App?.....
bula ba bla la blu money don dey finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2022
Greedy people all they care about is how to fill there bank accounts with money and be sleeping with small girls old enough to be their grand daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by FBIBOT(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2022
If Nigeria was a country This man can be prevented from voting due to declining mental health.. He is old... Too old for that office.. Let's all forget about that scam of age he do declare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by ransomed: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2022
A very smart avenue to legalize stolen funds and to convert old Naira notes to redesigned new notes. Just distribute old notes to members in each state and give them instruction to pay into an account from their personal or company accounts from app to app. Emilokan bullion vans crew will be too busy before the launch .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Cheapgadget(f): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2022
The whole world will laugh at Nigerians if such elements like tinubu or atiku leads us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Signum(f): 7:19am On Nov 23, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person grin

I can't wait for February to come i swear down

Lol, Ur shame dey shame me. Lazy yoot turned sycophant.
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by madukaanaya(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2022
;DWHO WILL FUND APC? EVEN THEIR WRETCHED SUPPORTERS WON'T
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Allisgud: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Have they finish sharing their loots,make buhari no borrow money from world bank o

1 Like

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by madukaanaya(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2022
grin
Nightwolf1:
grin
Nightwolf1:
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Jogs1900: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person grin

I can't wait for February to come i swear down
Dem don go mute na.... Waiting for updates from their various WhatsApp groups.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by membranus: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2022
Launching a fund raising app for who to donate?

Let all their governors donate out of the the loots in their possession.
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by AliyuMahdi9: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2022
Hahahahahahaha

The Drug Baron is not releasing funds.

Urchins

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Komu1048(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2022
gabazin080:
did you stop taking your drugs because no sane person will vote tinubu or atiku

I will rather bother myself with northerners with pvc than okoro that will take babioku and sleep on the election day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2022
Signum:

Lol, Ur shame dey shame me. Lazy yoot turned sycophant.
Hahahahaha

I love your salty tears Nwanne grin
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by ibrahimabba7: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Okoroawusa: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2022
ImDStar:
If after all your complains and suffering since 2015 of APC, and you still come here to support them, then I believe such individuals are destined to suffer.

Buhari said more 10 times that old age is one big factor that affect his performances as President, here you still campaigning for some who's obviously weak both physically and mentally.
Anakogheri
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Okoroawusa: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2022
Cheapgadget:
The whole world will laugh at Nigerians if such elements like tinubu or atiku leads us
So Nigeria is no longer a zoo?
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by SirJerrie(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin

They said Obi wants to ripoff his gullible followers...

What are they trying to do?? grin

They want to raise money to buy votes

1 Like

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Okoroawusa: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2022
See as OBIdient slaves just dey wail ontop this thread

JAGABAN!!!!
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by BreconHills(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2022
ImDStar:
If after all your complains and suffering since 2015 of APC, and you still come here to support them, then I believe such individuals are destined to suffer.

Buhari said more 10 times that old age is one big factor that affect his performances as President, here you still campaigning for some who's obviously weak both physically and mentally.

Speak for yourself re suffering. Many Nigerians have prospered. Some of use have built anti fragile enterprises that have resisted global economy, pandemic and policy missteps and even prospered without any help from any baba isale.

Nigerians need to stop bleating and pivot. No one is coming to put food on your family's table. If you don't meet the demands of the global economy you will suffer. As we speak HR units are Allsaying they have vacancies they can't find the right candidates for.

Is it our leaders that made students do copy copy projects, buy hand out for marks and open their legs to lecturers. Now outside of their comfort zone, they can't compete - they now start looking for one man to save men.

The wait will be in vain.
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Signum(f): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

I love your salty tears Nwanne grin

If I cry for ur matter make I bend. Na you suffer go kill las las. Ezi
Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by Ogbuefi2020: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2022
Finally bullion van has been emptied by northerners scamming this man.

1 Like

Re: APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2022
Signum:

If I cry for ur matter make I bend. Na you suffer go kill las las. Ezi
Hahahaha

Online Dangote crying on Seun platform about the presidency grin

Your shame dey shame me biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. / Governor Suntai, Other Passengers Survive Plane Crash / TI Corruption Index: Refund Stolen ₦15 Trillion - PDP Tells Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.