Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

No Man Can Say No To Me Because Of My Big Backside – Bbnaija Angel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Man Can Say No To Me Because Of My Big Backside – Bbnaija Angel (1133 Views)

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Can Say No To Me Because Of My Big Backside – Bbnaija Angel by uchebest20(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2022

No man can say no to me because of my big backside – BBNaija Angel

Angel Smith, an ex-BBNaija housemate, has claimed that her large posterior—which she claims prevents men from denying her—gives her power.

The reality television star claimed on her Twitter page, where she is known to make controversial claims, that her enormous posterior made it impossible for her to understand the word “no.”

She wrote:

My ass is fat, why would you tell me no?

Since then, the comment has sparked additional responses from fans and followers who have either agreed with it or vehemently disagreed.

Others questioned the specifics of her behind while others argued that life wasn’t about buttocks.

See post below

https://metastar.com.ng/2022/11/22/no-man-can-say-no-to-me-because-of-my-big-backside-bbnaija-angel/

Re: No Man Can Say No To Me Because Of My Big Backside – Bbnaija Angel by PlayMaker14: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2022
angry
Re: No Man Can Say No To Me Because Of My Big Backside – Bbnaija Angel by PerfectStranger(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
They always think the world revolves around their ass. Farm tools everywhere!
Re: No Man Can Say No To Me Because Of My Big Backside – Bbnaija Angel by Solofresh2: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yes they won't say no until they use and dump your sorry ass undecided
Re: No Man Can Say No To Me Because Of My Big Backside – Bbnaija Angel by COOL10(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
This one is trying so hard to make people remember her undecided
Re: No Man Can Say No To Me Because Of My Big Backside – Bbnaija Angel by pretydiva(f): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2022
All these girls no get shame again undecided
Re: No Man Can Say No To Me Because Of My Big Backside – Bbnaija Angel by emexnaija: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2022
Reactions as Kizz Daniel finally performs 'Buga' in Qatar 2022 World Cup —VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGxAEZqedro

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Trolls Ukraine President, Zelensky For Constantly Begging USA For Aids / Chioma & I Were Shaking Found Out We Were Having Twins - Davido Shares Testimony / Rumors About Paris Hilton Going To Rawanda(africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.