Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids (11384 Views)

Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) / Nigeria At 60: Towards The Land Of Our Dreams - Sanwo-Olu / Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by waterpouroverfl: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Election period
Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by alhaji04: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Detece155 that site is not going or working and u knw it.
Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by bablon20(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
I just hope these are not to be later trained, groomed and used for electioneering and ballot box hijacking during the election. Sanwo Olu should better focus his attention on mopping up the rest urchins who are the aberos in all the garages and motor parks in the state.
Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by Iykeabc(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
If you're not a foolish Yoruba urchin or trouble seeker, you will understand that this good work by sanwo olu doesn't concern Peter Obi. If Tinubu did everything, why is sanwo olu doing things today? You Tinubu urchins are hypocrite.. show the world just one or two of Tinubu classmate or course mate.
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think the template with which Lagos is governed and the sanity exhibited by subsequent governors is enough to convince Nigerians on having a similar template at the federal level. Peter Obi can't lace Fashola's shoes in intellectual capacity let alone Asiwaju. Those urging peter Obi on will rather have their home and businesses domiciled in Lagos than the failed clan called Anambra. They are hoping Obi wins so they can secure Nnamdi Kanu's freedom through Ibo presidency. We all see through their charade. By next year, Biafra or death slogan will be reactivated by these uncultured vultures. The provocative manner in which the Obi dogs attacks anyone shows the danger ahead if Obi mistakenly wins. Igbos are not democrats in nature and trusting them with federal power will be to risky for the survival of our great nation. I will rather have another Fulani continue than these intolerant dictators called Obidients. I urge my Christian brothers and sisters to reject Obi at the polls. He doesn't mean well for the Christian community

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by oneMalik: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thank you Ara and God bless you .

God bless you gov Sanwo-olu and the children .
Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by bong4(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think the template with which Lagos is governed and the sanity exhibited by subsequent governors is enough to convince Nigerians on having a similar template at the federal level. Peter Obi can't lace Fashola's shoes in intellectual capacity let alone Asiwaju. Those urging peter Obi on will rather have their home and businesses domiciled in Lagos than the failed clan called Anambra. They are hoping Obi wins so they can secure Nnamdi Kanu's freedom through Ibo presidency. We all see through their charade. By next year, Biafra or death slogan will be reactivated by these uncultured vultures. The provocative manner in which the Obi dogs attacks anyone shows the danger ahead if Obi mistakenly wins. Igbos are not democrats in nature and trusting them with federal power will be to risky for the survival of our great nation. I will rather have another Fulani continue than these intolerant dictators called Obidients. I urge my Christian brothers and sisters to reject Obi at the polls. He doesn't mean well for the Christian community

May i ask you, if this your own Christianity is named after Christ or Crisis? Who are you to judge a man?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by royalgladiator: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:

Your thinking is skewed. I can tell you confidently that you are not a BORN AGAIN. How can you start a sentence that way and refer a state as a failed clan?
Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself the truth about your mental health.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by ufotunang: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
How many can you help...they are still many kids out there in the street roaming about hopelessly....the solution is to make the economy to be good and better...so that parents can take good care of their children..a situation where a parent finds it difficult to feed his children due to the high cost of food stuffs, inflation everywhere, high costs of living, lack of jobs... they will not take good care of the children.. and the children will have to go out and roam about begging for food and do other illegal things....and high birth rate is also the cause of this also...in Nigeria parents give birth to many children they cannot take good care of...so the both issues are the problem...bad economy and parents giving birth to too much children
Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by Brystonluv19(m): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nice Initiative by Governor Sanwolu
For Real Estate advice, investment and inspection DM

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by Streetmovement(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

"Don't give up on your dreams" what are you all doing to ensure they even have a dream to not give up on.
Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by tydi(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mr governor when you recuse the whole urchins from the street what is left then for your drug lord master babalu
Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by observanc1: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thortp:
Good initiative from Sanwoolu.

Kind of news I like to read
it's not Sanwo Olu's initiative. read the news.
Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by fcbelle72(f): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

…Governor Supports Initiative For Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Vagrants

https://lagostoday.com.ng/dont-give-up-on-your-dreams-sanwo-olu-tells-rescued-street-kids/
... Polithiefcians , always good in being ahead of the emotions of the common man, why was now, close to election year, why not 4years ago, after the retain they position , to hell with all this urchins , no body go send they papa, only a fool, will clap for this greedy apc thiefs
Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by Allisgud: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:
born again Christian how does that measure integrity and competence,and fearless those people u mention no near obi taah
Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids by int0x80(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

…Governor Supports Initiative For Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Vagrants

https://lagostoday.com.ng/dont-give-up-on-your-dreams-sanwo-olu-tells-rescued-street-kids/
Look at the man behind checking her ašs. I hope they don't take advantage of these poor kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed / Jonathan Calls-Off Budget Presentation To N'Assembly For 'Security Reasons' / CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.