Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes (57189 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina / President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by TYCO77: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
dryakson:
They just added filter grin

The hue was switched.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by CheapHomes1: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
frankson1:

It makes transactions much easier.

For those who are into crime, looting, transactions will easily be traced.

How does it make transaction easier? Easier for who?

What was the essence of NIN and BVN? How criminals involved in looting have been traced?

Who are criminals involved in looting do you think will be traced?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by paradigmshift(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this policy is targeted at those Anambra criminals using drug money to finance labour party noise all over the country. Their labour is finally in vain. God bless the federal government and our Muslim brothers and sisters sad
na ogun go kill u last last
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by CodeTemplar: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
dryakson:
They just added filter grin
They gave the notes to Oshimhen's barber to dye. That's all.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by Soso990240(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this policy is targeted at those Anambra criminals using drug money to finance labour party noise all over the country. Their labour is finally in vain. God bless the federal government and our Muslim brothers and sisters sad
Shut up. we all know that you are a yoruba muslim supporting Tinubu.. mugu supporting thief and corrupt old Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by Janajack: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Janajack:
Federal government have buried Tinubu alive, how would Tinubu win election without bribing people. Naso Buhari and Emefielle hate Tinubu reach
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by CheapHomes1: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Medianna:

The proper English is hoard,
Eg
If I'm in a position to steal public funds, you think i will keep all in a bank acct or buy property?
No sir
I will keep it somewhere more safe.
In 20 years nothing will happen to the money.
Posterity will use it. That is what I'm talking about. Not kobo kobo

You haven't answered the questions.

How does people keeping money in their houses and are not using it, make naira to be less in circulations and life more difficult?

Did cbn ever say how much new naira notes they will print or did they say the new naira notes they will print is dependent on those people keep in their homes?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:

What do you guys gain from all these tribal slurs?

Dem dey pay una?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by CheapHomes1: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Raph82:
Most of these politicians and some selfish individuals have been busy hoarding the notes we have in circulation for some times now. CBN's claim is that, assuming we have 5 trillion worth of naira notes in circulation, just two trillion is coming in and going out of the banks we have, and the trend has been like that for a long while now. This means 3 trillion worth of naira notes are being hoarded by some individuals who are strong & mighty in the society. To get this cash back into the banks is why this move is made.
Politicians have been the ones hoarding these notes for the upcoming election, their stronghold has to be broken. Now that they can no longer tamper with election results as a result of the new electoral law, the only option they have is to pay cash to voters on election day. This move has trapped the politicians because they are now under EFCC's watch.

How does everything you have said answer the question I asked?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by hashtagged(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:

You are not a chrustain unless you would have not said the first line

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by Naturalista(f): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello all please kindly vote for my start up SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you for your support
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by zigleary: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
All I can see is 50, 20, 10 naira.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:
all these negative energy u are wasting here, if u chanel it to more resourceful things, u might finally drag ur family out of abject poverty
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by walexpal(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
jimyjames:
they are planning to kickstart a cashless base policy , and for it to work they will have to take back the money already in saculation , don't be surprised no one will be able to withdraw More than 5 million in cash from next year
N5 million ke. At the moment you can only withdraw N500,000 per day except you want to pay charges. I am sure the new policy will be N500,000 in a month with no option for charges .
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by luluosas(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Honestly, nothing changes except making the colours more pronounced
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by thinkmoney(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:
Rat brain, I have been seeing u everywhere. Go and use your gimmicks among ur fellow rats and those BATs.
One thing I know for sure, u are not a Christian

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by Superwave16320: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
The fool you quoted can't example that part of his bigoted theory

CheapHomes1:

Why is Tinubu being targeted?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by potent5(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
nairavsdollars:
That man is the most clueless and useless CBN Governor ever. Wonder why the clueless president is keeping him
Because he too is clueless about the cluelessness of the clueless CBN gov.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by Enskynelson(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:
Born again that says what he doesn't know... Is that one a born again? Repent otherwise you will burn and burn again.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by Enskynelson(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
thinkmoney:

Rat brain, I have been seeing u everywhere. Go and use your gimmicks among ur fellow rats and those BATs.
One thing I know for sure, u are not a Christian
Don't mind the guy. As fake as their master. He will burn and burn again if he refuse to be born again.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by elvisco10(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:
look hw stupid u sound..u must b a stupid child
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by soil4soil(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Biffowa:
Useless country

And you will one day want to rule this country or tell us to support your brother.
Think before you post.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by Yoretech(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ok na
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by Medianna(f): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions.

How does people keeping money in their houses and are not using it, make naira to be less in circulations and life more difficult?

Did cbn ever say how much new naira notes they will print or did they say the new naira notes they will print is dependent on those people keep in their homes?
So upon all what I explained you still don't understand?
No explanation wey i go give go make you understand then.
Go and make research on your own
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by Sparrk007(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:
kolo with this kind of human beans among us Nigeria no go beta aswear
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by FavouredNK: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:

Born again criminal or Christian because all what your comments shows is that of an ethnic bigot with a very deadly shallow mind and unrepentant criminal tendencies to still vote in the wrong candidates into power despite the glaring negative consequences just for the little change that will enter your pocket now.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by benqo01(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
So Dem use billions add filter to this money? Which kind country b dis
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by edoairways: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:
Today's dosage is 2tab of acetaminophen, 2 piroxicam, and 2 tab of Lexotan.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by Misterone: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bencolink:
Most confused government ever
mumu! Do you know the security features that have been embedded inside. You people like reasoning like fools.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by membranus: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
nairavsdollars:
That man is the most clueless and useless CBN Governor ever. Wonder why the clueless president is keeping him

Because a clueless prez could only enjoy a clueless cbn guv. Shikena.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by Ganjafama(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
GOTVee:
This post just left me speechless. I didn't know dafts like you still exist.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes by membranus: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
edoairways:

Today's dosage is 2tab of acetaminophen, 2 piroxicam, and 2 tab of Lexotan.

And bye bye to lucidity and welcome to oblivion for the next 2days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) / Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.