Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,576 members, 7,850,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi (821 Views)

Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by ibrahimabba7: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MjQL6nVFk4

Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, (LP), Peter Obi says Nigerians are enlightened enough to vote for whomever and whatever in the 2023 elections.

He stated this during a Twitter Space session on Tuesday night while responding to a question asked by co-host and journalist, David Hundeyin.

Hundeyin asked if Obi has plans to sue presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), Bola Tinubu for alleged perjury and falsification of his documents following an expose.

The former Anambra governor said he prefers focusing on vital issues rather than speaking on other candidates.

He added that if Nigerians choose to vote for a goat after getting enough damning information about certain candidates, then he would not question the decision.

Obi said; “I don’t like speaking about other candidates. I like to talk about the issues. If after reading these revelations coming out and you and decide to vote for a goat, that’s your business”.

https://www.correctng.com/if-nigerians-decide-to-vote-for-a-goat-id-respect-their-choice-obi/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by SadiqBabaSani: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
Who is the goat now,

Like for Atiku,

Share for Tinubu

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by sundayabuo47: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
The funny thing about this speech is that both Tinubu and Atiku don't even know who the sub belongs to �

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Millions of Nigerians will not vote for Obi because of his maniacal Voice. We cannot afford to be embarrass by the wicked useless Ipob master.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by SadiqBabaSani: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
But if Tinubu is a goat what then is Atiku a greedy nepotistic man?

Tinubu should be respected nobody' is a saint, but I wish he was contesting in 2007 when he was still agile, right now, he is very old.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by Switruth: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Waiting for insults from goats

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by vnzube576: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
Balu, baa, baa, baa, is the sound a goat makes..
Ehmmm, perhaps I may be wrong.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by umarmaidawa: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
Our senior comrade has joined the vawulence train��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by johnjacobogir: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
I pity those people who want to vote APC and PDP in power again after what they have passed through

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by bakoahmed13: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
this is too much vawulence comrade OBI ..but we still like you sha lol

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Of course, the choice of the people is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the GOAT (Greatest of All Times) as rightly stated by Pastor Pandora Peter Obituary
Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by Bobloco: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
If Nigerians decides to vote for a goat, so be it

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by Kaycee9242(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nice one, he doesn't speak about other candidates. Always teaching them how politics should be played

3 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by southsouthking(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
I bold made claim to say H.E Peter Obi is the vice chancellor of Vawulence.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by abdurrahmankas: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
It doesn't necessarily mean he was referring to someone. He could just be saying that in principle. But na una Sabi

We are awaiting the coming of the great emperor 'The Unity' over here
Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
9jii:
Millions of Nigerians will not vote for Obi because of his maniacal Voice. We cannot afford to be embarrass by the wicked useless Ipob master.

Babablu Bluublu bulabu is the language of animals.
Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by ShoeWorld2(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
9jii:

When talking of embarrassment, I hope you're also not supporting Jagaban??

Because Atiku is the only presidential candidate that is yet to flop since campaign started.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by Ikpaitid: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
A goat is far better than an IPOB pig.
Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by kk2027: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
kiss
Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by Janajack: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu the black Goat from Iragbiji

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by techWriter1: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
Who is the goat now, Like for politicians ,Share for politicians
Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by ecolime(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol

Who is the goat?

Like if you know who he is referring to cheesy
Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by Houseofglam7(f): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

City Boy In London / DSS vs Emefiele,,,, The Unsolved Mysteries!!! / Lagosians Flock To Tinubu's House On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.