Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman (28139 Views)

President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock / Lauretta Onochie Confirmed As NDDC Chairman / President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by t2luv1: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
festacman:
If Lauretta Onochie would scale Senate screening, she will be a good chairman because her coconut head na legendary.

However, she might not be alive for long because the coalition of politicians, traditional rulers, youth leaders and Niger Delta activists who see NDDC as their 'mama breasts' would rather kill than remove their mouths.

And you SS and SE people still blaming the Fulani for your problems. Time to start looking inwards won't you say?
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by 2tpick: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Her final cash out for a job well done
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by festacman(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
t2luv1:

And you SS and SE people still blaming the Fulani for your problems. Time to start looking inwards won't you say?

I meticulously searched for the word 'Fulani' in what I wrote and I didn't see. Where did your comment come from?
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by 2016v2017: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
midehi2:
Oh lawd

Wait oo, are you sure this drunkard woman was not gracing Buhari's bed when Aisha was away cos I don't understand him pushing her forward most times shocked
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by 2016v2017: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
prophetwis:
How did we get here?
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by 2016v2017: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Nothing we nor go see for this country
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Emmanuel909090: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Congratulations
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by 2016v2017: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
madapcmod:
E be like say Buhari dey fvck this woman. He has been trying to give her lucrative post all these while.

Remember how he nominated her for INEC commissioner position until the public shut it down.

Imagine this drunkard of a thug lady as NDDC Boss.

Buhari always appointing square pegs on a round hole.
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Confirmedzombie: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

The same Ipob said Buhari was Marginalising their People

Is Aunty Lauretta not Igbo Speaking again?

Ipob don't know what they want or where they stand.

The reason Peter obi cannot even come 3rd position.

E go clear for there eye February next year.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by christistruth01: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
onuman:

Lecturing in a UK kindergarten school?
What has been a lecturer in the UK got to do with occupying a most complex organisation like NDDC?

A UK Lecturer like Lauretta is Educated enough to head it
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Chuksaluta(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Running through this comments i see why the South is our own problem. When the president gives appointment to our own all we do is cancel and criticise, as we did with Adeosun.
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by chukel(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Well deserved appointment. Now they have appointed Igbo woman. Igbos are still at the fore front of criticism. Insatiable people.
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Okwyjesus(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
festacman:
If Lauretta Onochie would scale Senate screening, she will be a good chairman because her coconut head na legendary.

However, she might not be alive for long because the coalition of politicians, traditional rulers, youth leaders and Niger Delta activists who see NDDC as their 'mama breasts' would rather kill than remove their mouths.

Obi will remove her after handover. NDDC deserve better development than sharing their common wealth
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by HNICEARTH: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
I dont have issues with that. We just dont want her close to a place like INEC
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Ojiofor: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Buhari only reward loyalty to hell with competence that is why the nation always goes into recession any time he is in power.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by RichAbujaGuy: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
madapcmod:
E be like say Buhari dey fvck this woman. He has been trying to give her lucrative post all these while.

Remember how he nominated her for INEC commissioner position until the public shut it down.

NL & The internet never forgets. I knew someone was going post that palm wine pic. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by slimshady1000: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
While poor Nigerians insult and abuse themselves on nairaland,
Few rich Nigerians are busy eating the naija money,
Awarding contracts to themselves, families and friends.
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by CheapHomes1: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
festacman:

Do your research.

It's the research am doing by asking:

when was she vocal about mismanagement of NDDC resources? is it under buhari that the resources of NDDC were mismanaged?

if she was vocal about the mismanagement of NDDC resources, who was she vocal to? was buhari not aware and are "the coalition of politicians, traditional rulers, youth leaders and Niger Delta activists" that you mentioned less concerned with mismanagement as Ms Onochie?
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Goodcitizen1: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Jesus have mercy! What did we do wrong ?!
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by tnerro1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
This na set up oooo, madam run
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Mydazz(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
For the Love of Lauretta,..... Make Huhari explain oh
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by t2luv1: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
festacman:

I meticulously searched for the word 'Fulani' in what I wrote and I didn't see. Where did your comment come from?

Just projecting the content of your comment to the ramification as to the root cause regarding the state of affairs in both SS and SE
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by festacman(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
t2luv1:

Just projecting the content of your comment to the ramification as to the root cause regarding the state of affairs in both SS and SE

My friend, projecting things can be dangerous because non-existent things could get projected into gullible mind as substance. In some cases, this has led to avoidable wars between countries.
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by t2luv1: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
festacman:

My friend, projecting things can be dangerous because non-existent things could get projected into gullible mind as substance. In some cases, this has led to avoidable wars between countries.

Very true I will reluctantly concede that you are right. People from the SS and SE need to stop blaming others for the mismanagement of funds when it goes to the NDDC we need to start doing some internal audit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by maasoap(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
midehi2:
Oh lawd

Wait oo, are you sure this drunkard woman was not gracing Buhari's bed when Aisha was away cos I don't understand him pushing her forward most times shocked
prophetwis:
How did we get here?
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Nothing we nor go see for this country
Mrkumareze:
Buhari is a failure
alsudan:
Most of these clowns in Government will be sacked latest June/July next year.

Onochie of all people NDDC Chairman.
madapcmod:

You guys shouldn't be angry. It's not like the woman is incompetent, you only hate her because of her passion to defend Buhari and lash out at Buhari's critics which is her job anyway.

Lesson to learn: loyalty pays. grin grin grin
Congratulations to her
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Cyberterror: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Na now Buhari come. This NDDC portfolio is more juicy and respectable than the slave work at INEC. She thoroughly deserves it.
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Owologbo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Whoknowsme: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
madapcmod:

If she's the one in that pix, then she looks like those cash madams that own evening beer parlours.
Of all people, Buhari decided to nominate this woman, it is well. How we got this bad, i don't know.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Mrpojj(m): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by etrouble: 12:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Buhari is a failure

Even his children are ashamed of him
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by JAGS001(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2022
midehi2:
Oh lawd

una get bad mind grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State / Recent Supreme Court Rulings: Farooq Kperogi Shares Bunch Of Plantain Photo / Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.