Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop (61853 Views)

15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / CBN BDC Ban Explained - Fisayo Fosudo / How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by immortalcrown(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
Oyiboman69:
whether Nigeria was colonised by Arab and I even extend it to Africa as a whole. didn't you see where I wrote they were the first people to enslave Africans?
Only in your own history was Nigeria colonized by Arab.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by eldeens: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thats his motive, he aint playing around
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Layi4real(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
Not all the people in the South understand English and not all Hausa people understand the Arabic (Ajim). And what about Nigerians who don't understand both English and the Arabic?
we are talking about foreign language here..... Nd in Nigeria it's either u understand English esp Southern part or u understand Arabic esp Northern part ...... If u no understand both then that ur wahala. Hausas never see English as there universal language. Arabic is there universal language that is why western Education is forbidden for them if not for recent years that some of them are liberating

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by phemmyfour: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
E get wetin dem never talk about the Arabic words on the Naira notes. Which tribe in Nigeria speaks Arabic? Was Nigeria colonized by Arabic people? What exactly is the justification?

Make dem add Hebrew and Latin for equality sake.

For those who claim the controversial language is Hausa language, is the same language used in Hausa schools or is the language the lingua franca Hausa uses to communicate with other tribes in Nigeria? If no, why use it on the Naira made for many tribes? How many Hausa people use the language to write? In fact, is the Naira made for Hausa alone?
In a multilingual Country like Nigeria, only the official language (English) should be on our naira note.

The naira is our identity and it should be a unifier
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Viicfuntop(f): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Layi4real:
so as Nigeria isnt a Christian country. If there is English word in the currency y cant there b arabic word..... Bible written in English nd Quran in arabic but you people have no problem with the English but the arabic...... Many people will still be alife if Christianity doesn't exist. Russia is a Xtian nation we all withness the harm they have done to the whole world same with USA & UK

Please leave. So much rubbish in your post. English is a global language. You are communicating to me in English right? Not Arabic. Muslims and always fighting what doesn’t make any ficking sense

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by muyico(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Offpoint1:
Looka the hypocritical goro chewing slowpoke crying over Arabic language.

Why should Arabic be included in a circular country Bill like Nigeria?

Let's include Ogun, Amadioha and Bible verse on it too... For equality sake.

Nigeria isn't Islamic Nation
if isnt islamic nation nko? How abt muslim muslim ticket?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by immortalcrown(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Layi4real:
we are talking about foreign language here..... Nd in Nigeria it's either u understand English esp Southern part or u understand Arabic esp Northern part ...... If u no understand both then that ur wahala. Hausas never see English as there universal language. Arabic is there universal language that is why western Education is forbidden for them if not for recent years that some of them are liberating
When you talk about foreign languages concerning Nigeria currency, you have to consider only the foreign language adopted as the official language in Nigeria. Does Nigeria have another official language apart from English?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Oyiboman69: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
Only in your own history was Nigeria colonized by Arab.
oga go back to school...the Arabs were to first who came to northern Nigeria before the British. don't you imaging why the north hold much power in the country?.they are even telling you that the country belongs to them. The British even came to an agreement with them before they left Nigeria and they are the ones who control the country. I know you're not blind to see the attack the northerners are dishing out because of the Arab?.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by immortalcrown(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
In a multilingual Country like Nigeria, only the official language (English) should be on our naira note.

The naira is our identity and it should be a unifier
Exactly.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by phemmyfour: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Layi4real:
is the naira made for yoruba and igbo who follow the western pattern alone? Nigeria is dividend into northern nd southern part if the south can read the English inscription then y can't there be inscription of arab in the currency for the north aswell..... Maybe you don't knw that apart from our tribal language English nd Arabic are the most speaking foreign language in Nigeria.... English for the south nd Arabic for the North
Is English a western pattern?
English is a language and your forefathers from the North ( Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa) adressed the UN in English.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Layi4real(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
SIRTee15:

How many northerners are fluent in Arabic, how many can read and write in Arabic. Which Arabic is your Lingua Franca? U guys will say anything to justify bigotry.
Btw that inscription isn't even Arabic but Hausa written in ajami script, a pre colonial way of writing the Hausa language.
And that comes to the question, how many Hausa still use the ajami script to write the language? Nobody.just say it. U are just an hypocrite..u xtians wouldn't want to see anything related to Islam nd u have zero tolerance of other peoples faith but act asif only muslim are religion extremist. If d inscription has bn there for long ago nd has no effect in the currency value y is it necessary for it to b removed and causing unnecessary scene.....
The standard and modern Hausa is now written in latinised alphabets, that's the Hausa most northerners can read and understand.
Why then do we need to continue with ajami script on our naira notes then most hausa cant even read it.
And for to imagine some southern Muslims like MURIC was threatening fire and brimstone because of written Hausa language. That goes to show u the level of ignorance and stupidity permeating the Nigerian atmosphere.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Invitationn: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Offpoint1:

But Nigeria is an English nation abi??
You see how you people think?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Offpoint1: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
Invitationn:

But Nigeria is an English nation abi??
You see how you people think?
Abdul getta of my mention.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by SIRTee15: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=Layi4real post=118627057][/quote]

Your gibberish don't bother me. Answer the important question.
How many Hausa people can read and understand ajami script? Very few.
Then why should we continue to justify it on our notes when it's no longer relevant.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Deoo1125: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Una obsession with yoruba no go get cure and it will be una greatest mistakes, the fisayo fosido guy that design the money na yoruba but u no get problem, even from the guy responds of the complainer u should know he is a northerner, foolish dingbat.

Emyzoloye5:
Yoruba
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by GGirll: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
E get wetin dem never talk about the Arabic words on the Naira notes. Which tribe in Nigeria speaks Arabic? Was Nigeria colonized by Arabic people? What exactly is the justification?

For those who claim the controversial language is Hausa language, is the same language used in Hausa schools or is the language the lingua franca Hausa uses to communicate with other tribes in Nigeria? If no, why use it on the Naira made for many tribes? How many Hausa people use the language to write? In fact, is the Naira made for Hausa alone?

Don't mind foolish cows they thought its hijab stupidity.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Anndrew(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Layi4real:
lot of hausas speak Arabic as a borrow language....e.g if someone die u will hear them say INNALILAHI......., If they want to exclaimed on something they say ALLAHU Akbar etc.....
If dey want to commit terror,they say ALLAHU KABOOM
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Invitationn: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:
The irony is that the man wailing about the lack of arablc would probably fail if asked to design the note with Arabic inscriptions

He would first need a keyboard with Arabic characters
Then he would have to search and download the exact Arabic font

All this assumes the silly self-servicer can actually read and write in Arabic, because he would have to search Arab art /typography websites to source the exact font used.

A case of a wailing and foolish computer illiterate on his wailing horse

Come on man! grin
In your desperate attempt to sound smart you sounded dumb.
1. He doesn't need the "exact" Arabic font.
Even Fosudo didn't use the same English font in his redesign. Why the F must he use the "exact" font, It's a redesign for FFS!
2. Arabic keyboard isn't Uranium. It's not that hard to get. You can get it for under 5k and hours away on Jumia.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by LogicnReason: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Someone ask if I would love to return back to naija when I am old and I said no. This is because naija is in phase 1 of its tribalism, where bigotry is caused by poverty. Just wait when naija has become a 1st World country, this is the type of thing people will be fighting themselves over. It will become bigotry over stupid things like symbols and language on naira note.

In fact I see a second civil war many years from now after one good president has suffered to restore the wealth of the people. They will never stop hating each other in that country. Its a black man problem, but na naija people carry bigotry for head
immortalcrown:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Invitationn: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Offpoint1:

Abdul getta of my mention.
grin Dumbo, what are you gonna do about it.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by GloriousGbola: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
Invitationn:

Come on man! grin
In your desperate attempt to sound smart you sounded dumb.
1. He doesn't need the "exact" Arabic font.
Even Fosudo didn't use the same English font in his redesign. Why the F must he use the "exact" font, It's a redesign for FFS!
2. Arabic keyboard isn't Uranium. It's not that hard to get. You can get it for under 5k and hours away on Jumia.

Really?

How many Nigerian Muslims can actually READ and WRITE in arabic, not just recite the Quran transliterations?

You are so mentally challenged and desperate to jump into something you know next to nothing about?

Can you actually read and write and think in Arabic?

Let me outline it for you, foolish simpleton

You have to first download the Arabic language pack for your operating system

Then you have to get the Arabic language pack for your graphics application

Then you have to get Arabic fonts

You need to do all this if you want to type Arabic characters on an OS with English localisation

Somehow the vacuous space between your ears, as vacuous as the dunce calling our fisayo thought it was as simple as buying an Arabic keyboard from jumia

This is how we know the illiterates who spend all their time reading and reciting the Quran and doing not much else.

I actually regularly recreate clients logos for drawing presentation purposes.

But you do you. Instead of joining the lazy prick, you can also recreate the naira with only Arabic. All you need is an chinko Arabic keyboard and you're good to go.

Lazy noisemaking, attention seeking punk - I doubt if you even know how to change your keyboard layout from us to European

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Naturalista(f): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello all please kindly vote for my start up SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you for your support
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Lec25(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Layi4real:
If the Arabic inscription doesn't matter why don't we let it be as it had bn for years..... U might b saying arabic isnt our official language bcus they didn't colonise us.... But do u knw that here in the north BOKO is HARAM I.e majority of us didn't believe in western education but almost every hausa must pass through Islamic class whether u are an elite or Almajiris which make the Arabic inscription on our currency very important to us northerner...... We are more Arab than the English
You my friend, you are very dumb for airing this opinion. Should the Arabic letter be a thing of concerns to us in Nigeria? For God sake Nigeria is circular state and religion have not solve our economy woes
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Vhu1: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Anyhow
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by placeofallure(f): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

Those people you refer to and their apologists lack simple, basic, common sense. I don tire to dey explain abeg!
Imagine the Extension Alhaji on tweeter calling someone a bigot, is he not the grand patron of bigotry?

To the best of my knowledge, Arabic language symbolizes Islam or Hausa and anything of that texture. We're talking equality here, if the Bible or Yoruba language or Ibo language or the Sango Axe won't be there, (wetin be Arochukwu or Ikenga symbol please) if those won't be there, then what is the Arabic jargon doing on the Naira? The Naira note is one of the national symbols and we are a secular state for heaven's sake!

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by placeofallure(f): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Yaruba terrorists, always attacking what is dear to Muslims, how does Arabic affect the Naira.

So if Tinubu is elected he will remove the Arabic angry

Atiku is coming

Gbe gbogbo enu e yanma-yanma yen soun! This place is not Tweeter where any fool with a phone can type rubbish o! All the people who have been victims of terrorists have always said they are hausas or fulanis so we know who the traitors are and that's how God will catch them one by one, including you.

You are nothing but an insensitive, selfish bigot! Imagine.....what is dear to Muslims.... Is Islam the only religion in Nigeria? Why should the Naira, a national symbol, satisfy the need of only the Muslims? Why shouldn't the Naira satisfy the need of Christians and Traditionalists? Or you don't think somethings are dear to them too. If you are not the fool of the century you won't wonder how the Arabic language affects the Naira. Which one among our Nigerian languages is inscribed on the Arabic currency? Oponu jatijati!

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by placeofallure(f): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Really?

How many Nigerian Muslims can actually READ and WRITE in arabic, not just recite the Quran transliterations?

You are so mentally challenged and desperate to jump into something you know next to nothing about?

You need to do all this if you want to type Arabic characters on an OS with English localisation

Somehow the vacuous space between your ears, as vacuous as the dunce calling our fisayo thought it was as simple as buying an Arabic keyboard from jumia

This is how we know the illiterates who spend all their time reading and reciting the Quran and doing not much else.

I actually regularly recreate clients logos for drawing presentation purposes.

But you do you. Instead of joining the lazy prick, you can also recreate the naira with only Arabic. All you need is an chinko Arabic keyboard and you're good to go.

Lazy noisemaking, attention seeking punk - I doubt if you even know how to change your keyboard layout from us to European

How can I send you a bear hug?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by etrouble: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
KEVIND:
No Tribe in Nigeria speak Arabic as a language. I don't understand why include Arabic in our Naira note.
Christians need to clamour for Hebrew or Latin inscription in Naira to balance the equation

Most Hausa/Fulanis read and write Arabic,but Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Itshekiri, Ikwerre, Ibiobio and other Southern Christians do not speak, read, nor write Hebrew nor Latin
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by JudahTheDream: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
That wali guy has skushi disturbing his cotton wool brain! He is so dumb n bossy to realise the designed is a personnal stuff and u cant expect the xtian guy getting the arabic right! If the guy just typed anyhow arabic on it just to finalise the design the slowpoke wali will still complain that the written arabic has no meaning!
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by yusufu16: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
tuzle:
Clueless people did that redesigning. At this early stage of the currency change, a lot of fakes will flood the public.

Honestly, CBN has made this new Naira note easier to fake with this low budget recolour.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by JudahTheDream: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=GloriousGbola post=118628188]

Really?

GOD BLESS U MY BRO. DEM NO DEY SMART.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Krak(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Offpoint1:

Secular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.