Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Qatar World Cup Vs Ukraine War Hypocrisy. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Qatar World Cup Vs Ukraine War Hypocrisy. (339 Views)

Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar World Cup Vs Ukraine War Hypocrisy. by pol23: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2022
The western power always want to decide for everyone and once it’s not going their way, they look for something to demonize you when they can’t attack your currency.
Look at what’s happening to Ghana currently.
They tried to attack Russia’s currency and economy that was the first attack , but they failed woefully, then they send guns and attack them with propaganda… the propaganda is what makes some of us thinking Ukraine is winning .
The biggest spending in Worldcup before now is Brazil with $15bn while the last worldcup cost Russia $11bn.
Qatar has spent approximately $200bn… but the westerners are not happy the middle east is holding a major world event…They couldn’t attack their economy or currency, so they launch a dirty propaganda.
21 people died building stadium during Russia worldcup.
17 died building Brazil worldcup infrastructures.
How do a whopping 6500 people died in Qatar?
I know their safety practice might not be the best in the world… but 6,500 people… Haba.
If we built those in Nigeria how many go come die.
Then they start talking about the LGBT community, bro you need to let people live.
I don’t hate the west, but there some so demonic and evil trait I hate about them.
Pardon typo and grammatical error if you can…

7 Likes

Re: Qatar World Cup Vs Ukraine War Hypocrisy. by immortalcrown(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2022
As there are people getting more foolish, some people are getting wiser. So, the West is gradually falling.

3 Likes

Re: Qatar World Cup Vs Ukraine War Hypocrisy. by richeeyo(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Bro what ever you saying
I no disagree
But leave Ghana out of it
Ghana is being managed by way more corrupt set of people than Nigeria
Am half of 9ja/gh
So i know what am saying
Re: Qatar World Cup Vs Ukraine War Hypocrisy. by Dvdpity: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Lewisalexander:
Shut up n face ur dirty smelling country
Fagoot. We hear you.
Re: Qatar World Cup Vs Ukraine War Hypocrisy. by Otobong3374(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dvdpity:
Fagoot. We hear you.
Shithole Boy
Re: Qatar World Cup Vs Ukraine War Hypocrisy. by siofra(f): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
pol23:
The western power always want to decide for everyone and once it’s not going their way, they look for something to demonize you when they can’t attack your currency.
Look at what’s happening to Ghana currently.
They tried to attack Russia’s currency and economy that was the first attack , but they failed woefully, then they send guns and attack them with propaganda… the propaganda is what makes some of us thinking Ukraine is winning .
The biggest spending in Worldcup before now is Brazil with $15bn while the last worldcup cost Russia $11bn.
Qatar has spent approximately $200bn… but the westerners are not happy the middle east is holding a major world event…They couldn’t attack their economy or currency, so they launch a dirty propaganda.
21 people died building stadium during Russia worldcup.
17 died building Brazil worldcup infrastructures.
How do a whopping 6500 people died in Qatar?
I know their safety practice might not be the best in the world… but 6,500 people… Haba.
If we built those in Nigeria how many go come die.
Then they start talking about the LGBT community, bro you need to let people live.
I don’t hate the west, but there some so demonic and evil trait I hate about them.
Pardon typo and grammatical error if you can…

You're very right.

They are very arrogant and their superiority complex is annoying.

Behaving as if they know what's best for the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Qatar World Cup Vs Ukraine War Hypocrisy. by kmaster007: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
You don't mean it
richeeyo:
Bro what ever you saying
I no disagree
But leave Ghana out of it
Ghana is being managed by way more corrupt set of people than Nigeria
Am half of 9ja/gh
So i know what am saying

(1) (Reply)

Tunnel Between Africa And Europe / Russia Launch Suprise Offensive / How The Nazis Took Death Camp Lessons From USA: USA Human Gasoline Camp(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.