Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation (767 Views)

Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2022
When I leave my house everyday and travel all over the country the amount of Hunger which IC is becoming unbearable. Even young people has become so much that the young people are heavily affected. I would like to know is there a remedy or treatment for this
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by Ofemmanu1: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2022
WORK

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by Thortp(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2022
...and consistency
Ofemmanu1:
WORK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by idomalord: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2022
to eliminate hunger, we need thus need a change

thus the answer is to change government ,

thus we need vote Peter Obi as he has great plans 4 Nigeria.

where there is no change in government is to continue in hunger which is to continue in apc

1+1=2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by Solofresh2: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
The treatment for it is good economy.Yes, there are things that come with it but when the economy of a nation flourishes well, everything will fall in place
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by ALTERNATEID: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ise loogun ise. Work hard and smart.
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by Chinjo2: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
The best treatment is to vote out APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by Zee0007: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Empowerment.

From the little you have, try and empower people you see suffering. Like Martin Luther King Jnr said, "If everyone cleans his frontage, the whole world will be clean.

Clean the poor you see. Invest in them by giving them skills or funding a business enterprise for them.

Someone called snowland empowered me. God bless him a million time.

SUFFERInSMILIIN:
When I leave my house everyday and travel all over the country the amount of Hunger which IC is becoming unbearable. Even young people has become so much that the young people are heavily affected. I would like to know is there a remedy or treatment for this
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by dodomayana73: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
The remedy is to have good and effective leadership that will put policies in place to grow the economy and alleviate poverty. Atiku/Okowa the way to go!
#PDP
#Atiku/Okowa
#AtikuOrganisingForAction

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by Naijabad: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Just vote Labour Party and see hunger vanish from June 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by snowland(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Zee0007:
Empowerment.

From the little you have, try and empower people you see suffering. Like Martin Luther King Jnr said, "If everyone cleans his frontage, the whole world will be clean.

Clean the poor you see. Invest in them by giving them skills or funding a business enterprise for them.

Someone called snowland empowered me. God bless him a million time.

I appreciate the mention. God bless your business.
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by BATified2023: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Naijabad:
Just vote Labour Party and see hunger vanish from June 2023.
anambra people still dey hawk gala for lagos ooo

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
BATified2023:
anambra people still dey hawk gala for lagos ooo

Right now if somebody is hakeem gala the person is in the middle class bracket. If you see the way people are begging for money now you will be shocked how much burgers are in the nation.
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by able20(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Chinjo2:
The best treatment is to vote out APC
Gbam!
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hard work and productiveness undecided undecided undecided

Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by BeardedMeat(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
Garri !!!

Ewa !!!

Dodo !!!

Agbado !!!

Cassava !!!

Bulaba !!!

Balanblu !!!

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by BeardedMeat(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I have answered your question.
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by Zee0007: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
snowland:

No lele sir. Thanks
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by Proudlyomonna: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
WORK

HARD WORK AND PROPER PLANNING.
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by Tochi3(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Any where you See this... say blood of Jesus.. grin

Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by TooMuchStuff: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Garri !!!

Ewa !!!

Dodo !!!

Agbado !!!

Cassava !!!

Bulaba !!!

Balanblu !!!

Like dis ehh......u no go make heaven o
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by BeardedMeat(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
TooMuchStuff:

Like dis ehh......u no go make heaven o
grin

My brother Nigerians are already cashing out with the skit on TikTok grin
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
BeardedMeat:
grin

My brother Nigerians are already cashing out with the skit on TikTok grin

Very surprising how come there is so much hunger are they catching out in Hunger and starvation also
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by MummyMalik: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
snowland:

Oninure
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by UncleAyo: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Smart Hardwork
Developing in-demand Skills or skills of the wealthy.
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2022
Today the hunger in the nation have tripled
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2022
Good governance!!!
Re: Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Good governance!!!

In Nigeria that can never be good government Nigerian people will only support a criminal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Rebrands Covid-19 Palliative To APC Campaign Brand (Pics) / Why Is DSS Hassling Emiefele..if Buhari Is Truly Incharge?? / Northern Igbos Deny Endorsing Tinubu For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.