Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,606 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Solve This Mystery! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Solve This Mystery! (1834 Views)

Show Your Intelligence...solve This Mystery!! / Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? / Romade Gender Remains A Mystery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Mystery! by kulex2k1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2007
Mr. James was a very wealthy man who lived in a mansion he had no family or anyother person that visits him apart from a maid that comes to tidy his house. she comes in as early as 6am and leaves by 2pm.
Early one monday morning the maid resumed for work at her usual 6am but when she entered the mansion, she found Mr. James dead in his pool of blood with a gun in his hand. the maid so scared called the police and told them Mr. james was dead. the police sent three detectives immediately when they got to the mansion they truly found Mr. jame dead in his pool of blood with the murder weapon (a gun) in his hand and beside him they found a tape. they didnt touch the tape but investigated around the crime scene after getting no clues they went straight to the tape and played the tape imediately they did this they heard a recorded message of the man saying "I AM TIRED OF LIFE THATS WHY AM TAKING MY LIFE" and after that a gun shot.
Two of the detectives concluded immediately that it was suicide but the third detectives did not agree with the other two but he believed MR. James was murdered!

The question: who knows why the third detective think it was murder and not suicide.
Re: Solve This Mystery! by Migines(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2007
Dis sounds very interesting. I'll get bak to u.
Re: Solve This Mystery! by kulex2k1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2007
ok!
Re: Solve This Mystery! by sammy6(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2007
kulex2k1 my person abeg drop the answear sharp sharp cuz i no like suspense
Re: Solve This Mystery! by Migines(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2007
NO! Pls gv us at least 8hrs. I beg u sammy lets give it a try.
Re: Solve This Mystery! by jayjaylux(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2007
hey kulex2k1, itz cuz he has sumthing 2 do wit d death
Re: Solve This Mystery! by sammy6(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2007
I've gotten it.If he killed himself,then who removed the tape from the vcr and put it beside him considering that the tape captured the sound of the bullet.I am a genius.I deserve an award for this
Re: Solve This Mystery! by Migines(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2007
It shuld b an audio tape. I guess u got it ryte.
Re: Solve This Mystery! by Migines(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
It shuld b an audio tape. But, I guess u got it ryte.
Re: Solve This Mystery! by sammy6(m): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2007
@migines.You're damn right i solved the mystery
Re: Solve This Mystery! by Genial(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2007
kulex2k1:

Mr. James was a very wealthy man who lived in a mansion he had no family or anyother person that visits him apart from a maid that comes to tidy his house. she comes in as early as 6am and leaves by 2pm.
Early one monday morning the maid resumed for work at her usual 6am but when she entered the mansion, she found Mr. James dead in his pool of blood with a gun in his hand. the maid so scared called the police and told them Mr. james was dead. the police sent three detectives immediately when they got to the mansion they truly found Mr. jame dead in his pool of blood with the murder weapon (a gun) in his hand and beside him they found a tape. they didnt touch the tape but investigated around the crime scene after getting no clues they went straight to the tape and played the tape imediately they did this they heard a recorded message of the man saying "I AM TIRED OF LIFE THATS WHY AM TAKING MY LIFE" and after that a gun shot.
Two of the detectives concluded immediately that it was suicide but the third detectives did not agree with the other two but he believed MR. James was murdered!

The question: who knows why the third detective think it was murder and not suicide.

Why should we bother to try to solve this mystery when the judge (kulex2k1) is obviously biased. Otherwise, how do you explain calling the observed gun a murder weapon, even before anything is established?  tongue

The first two detectives should be retired from the force immediately after demonstrating such gross incompetence. What year was this - 56 bc? Whoever heard of detectives touching an object (potential evidence) at a crime scene without first dusting for fingerprints? And why on earth would they play the tape at the crime scene?

Ok grin - I agree $ammy's right in the provided context, even though he made some unwarranted assumptions (for example, who mentioned anything about a video tape? And who said it captured the sound of THE bullet? The original tale mentioned A gun shot). This does not necessarily eliminate suicide, but the third detective is right in suspecting foul play.
Re: Solve This Mystery! by clemcykul(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2007
well i suspect the house girl, though she wasnt there at the time of the crime, but who knows she might have murdered him, in other to inherit his possessions, as for the tape recorder, she might have used it to record the mans confession so that it could seem as if it was suicide. the third detective who suspectd fould play, illustrates that he dint buy the face of the suicide story. there ought to be a motive, grin grin grin grin

i beg i don tired grin grin grin see u in our subsequent class ciao
Re: Solve This Mystery! by Migines(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2007
Geeeeeeeeeenial
Re: Solve This Mystery! by kulex2k1(m): 6:07am On Aug 25, 2007
@ Genial
The dead man was holding the gun, so i aint biased.

@ sammy
U r close to solving the mystery but yu have'nt yet given us the actual reason y the 3rd detective did not agree with the other two.

A CLUE: the solution revolves round the tape
Re: Solve This Mystery! by Migines(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2007
Lemme try.
D tape recorded d gunshot, there4 no 1 else culd av stoped d tape if d man shot himself. I guess dat waz y d 3rd detective disagreed wit dem.
Re: Solve This Mystery! by Migines(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2007
Lemme try.
D tape recorded d gunshot, there4 no 1 else culd av stoped d tape nd so it shuld av continued recording if d man shot himself. I guess dat waz y d 3rd detective disagreed wit dem.
Re: Solve This Mystery! by Genial(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2007
kulex2k1:

@ Genial
The dead man was holding the gun, so i aint biased.

@ sammy
You r close to solving the mystery but yu have'nt yet given us the actual reason y the 3rd detective did not agree with the other two.

A CLUE: the solution revolves round the tape

Don't even try. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. The dead man was holding the gun, so how does that make the gun a murder weapon - a weapon supposedly used to[i] murder [/i] the dead man? Pointless.
Re: Solve This Mystery! by sammy6(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2007
You guys are all confused.I Have solved the mystery end of discussion
Re: Solve This Mystery! by sammy6(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2007
You guys are all confused.I Have solved the mystery end of discussion
Re: Solve This Mystery! by kulex2k1(m): 5:12am On Aug 26, 2007
@ Migines
after the tape finished playing one side it stopped so no one really needed to have stopped the tape.
Re: Solve This Mystery! by Aiphie(f): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2007
@Genial
U a cop or smth? or a detective. I admire ur critical assessment of the whole mystery.
@topic
The fact that the tape(video/audio) was beside the dead man is a pointer to the fact that he was murdered. Afterall, dead men can't get up to handle tapes abi?
Re: Solve This Mystery! by Genial(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2007
Aiphie:

@Genial
You a cop or smth? or a detective. I admire your critical assessment of the whole mystery.
Thank you for your kind compliment ma'am.  wink

@topic
The fact that the tape(video/audio) was beside the dead man is a pointer to the fact that he was murdered. Afterall, dead men can't get up to handle tapes abi?

Not necessarily true. A few other scenarios can explain it:
1. He had an accomplice in his own suicide, whom he instructed to place the tape at his side. This of course introduces another angle to the story with regard to the accomplice.
2. The tape was a set-up. The man first recorded the tape, put it on the ground, carefully lay down beside it, and then shot himself.
3. That was not Mr James' body at all, but the body of an unknown person (who died from natural causes) which had been worked on to make it look exactly like Mr James (Mr James is wealthy, remember?). Mr James is a fugitive from the law and therefore faked his own death so as to be able to disappear. The bullet wound would not be the cause of death, having been inflicted after the occurence of death. Rigor mortis was prevented by storage at sub-zero temperatures. In this case, it would neither be murder nor suicide but perhaps a case of perjury or obstruction of justice. grin
Re: Solve This Mystery! by Everbright(f): 6:45am On Aug 29, 2007
I'm lost oo
Re: Solve This Mystery! by mkab(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2007
The cassette had started at the beginning of the man's utterance. Someone else had to be there to rewind the tape. I'm I correct kulex2k1   wink
Re: Solve This Mystery! by temmysexy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2007
i am dying to know d ans. undecided. i think it wuz murder
Re: Solve This Mystery! by rubie(f): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2007
I have the answer to this riddle. I think the poster killed the man because the way he dropped the riddle is the only evidence needed to find the killer and it all points to him, so stop killing yourselves for any further answers. cool cool

I know I'm right. grin grin
Re: Solve This Mystery! by omena555(f): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2007
rubie:

I have the answer to this riddle. I think the poster killed the man because the way he dropped the riddle is the only evidence needed to find the killer and it all points to him, so stop killing yourselves for any further answers. cool cool

I know I'm right. grin grin

i beg, i no fit laugh oh!
Re: Solve This Mystery! by fables(f): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2007
Oga o, cry

well am still thinking grin wink
Re: Solve This Mystery! by kulex2k1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ mkab
thank you ojare! thats the answer. remember i said the detectives went straight to the tape and played it then immediately the heard the man's utterance. most definately there was someone there who rewound the tape to the begining. there was definately a third person in the house.

@ Genial
please go join the police or stop reading Hardley chase novels lol.
Re: Solve This Mystery! by Migines(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2007
Atlast!
I dont lyk d answer its too not kul
*as if it madaz*

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama / 100 Kisses / With One Word Describe Your Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.