Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) (37859 Views)

Gunmen Raze Houses Of APC & LP Chairmen In Imo State, Kidnap Monarch's Wife / 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by NaijaCover(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
wingmanIII:

Some of these criminals are soldiers or policemen. Serving or out of service. Sad reality in this shit hole
That's another angle. But barring that, it doesn't change the fact that Nigerian policemen are poorly trained.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by ume1000: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Googledotcom:
Be careful what you wish others, I have seen police officers that are decent in their duties. Sometimes I wonder how some of you reason.

most policemen are thieves and oppressive , I gat no r.i.p for them

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by pinkasso: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Chai and Army barracks just dey by the side of the road ooh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by seaboyzen: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
cry cry
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by zinaunreal(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
The policeman was still wearing his specs .
He never expected that
grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by Jostoman: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Apc don carry their politics of bitterness reach river state.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by ZombieSlayer1: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
eldoradoxx:
It's a pity, most of these men u see in security uniforms are poorly trained. If they are well trained, they won't be easily gunned down by untrained criminals. How do we explain the fact that anyone with gun can take out as much policemen and soldiers as he finds. It's very bad. I can be armed and another armed idiot will waste me. If they were very vigilant they would never all be gunned down in the same attack. May their souls rest in peace.
Honestly, d thing gets me befuddled. They have guns and they know how volatile the polity, they're supposed to be alert every time but no...it's always the same sad story

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by broadman20: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Christistruth00:
Trust Wike to finish the Culprits

Give him a week , IPOB will Start Screaming Genocide again

Wike no dey take eye see IPOB

, even Niger Delta People generally no dey take eye see them

How I wish you can use this energy and enthusiasm to talk about Fulani herdsmen that has finished your women in farms, killed your men and kidnapped as many as possible.

But Noo! You will not because it involves your lord and master the Fulanis.

Even Tinubu was so afraid to mention them when they killed the Afanifere leader's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by KayCee92(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Honestly sir, you are a big fool. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by Unrated900(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Stop blooming wailing and blaming everything on ipob
I p o b is a peaceful organization

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by Unrated900(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
SonofLothbrok:
I thank the Gun for killing Police officers. A welcome development.

Do ur business, but never leave any police officer alive.

Police men are people’s husband and father
Stop been unfortunate
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by Das1mama: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Googledotcom:
Try to read first before rushing to comment, is Rivers state a South Eastern state ?
u dy mind d MUNTULA!!
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by Debangis20(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
cry
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by Harmattan123(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gradually Nigeria is becoming a state of anarchy

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
broadman20:

How I wish you can use this energy and enthusiasm to talk about Fulani herdsmen that has finished your women in farms, killed your men and kidnapped as many as possible.

But Noo! You will not because it involves your lord and master the Fulanis.

Even Tinubu was so afraid to mention them when they killed the Afanifere leader's daughter.

it seems you want me to finish you with words tonight bah?

You should be more worried about your displaced women and children who are now in IDP camp in south west

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by hkidola00(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Googledotcom:
Be careful what you wish others, I have seen police officers that are decent in their duties. Sometimes I wonder how some of you reason.

shutup which one
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by franxalive(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Kanu’s Radio Biafra Broadcasts ordering IPOB to murder all Security Agents are still on YouTube

The last time i checked...SENSE & SHAME are still cheap , not affected by BUHARI regime inflation.

Go get some...you will be fine

#quiteunfortunate undecided cry
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by mrkings84(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
These are people's fathers, husbands, uncles, brothers etc
Just few minutes B4 the ugly incident they were full of lives and aspirations. The reason they died so untimely in cold blooded is just because they choose a legit hustle in their fatherland. The hustle of protecting the citizens.

Nigeria is so insecure that I fear for all citizens' lives but only God will save us as safety is His'.

May their souls find peace
And may their love ones receive grace to bear this kind of painful loss.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by mrkings84(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
These are people's fathers, husbands, uncles, brothers etc
Just few minutes B4 the ugly incident they were full of lives and aspirations. The reason they died so untimely in cold blooded is just because they choose a legit hustle in their fatherland. The hustle of protecting the citizens.

Nigeria is so insecure that I fear for all citizens' lives but only God will save us as safety is His'.

May their souls find peace
And may their love ones receive grace to bear this kind of painful loss....
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by atheistandproud(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
obynzo:

It is not ragtag UGM these guys are real pros

Omo, I'd wager that they probably better trained than the police.

Saig:
Police are always the victims. Hope it begins to sink into their head to stop risking their lives for the so called big men who have made the society hell....

Will they ever learn?

Some almost ran us into gutter today whilst chauffeuring a VIP. Acting all high and mighty like demigods. I reserve my pity.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by KingRSHD2(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

Wherether u like it or not police still have significance in the society probably maybe u are doing a job that is dirty and that's why u don't want police alive .....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by ugolightswel1: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

I believe wike have become your war hero now

And also your so called niger Delta whatsoever

But just help me ask wike; how many countries fought biafra and how many regions in Nigeria fought for biafra.

And till then I will not advice you on the mistake you are trying to make to compare ibos with your just good for nothing weak brethrens.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by Tkbabs: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

If one of your relatives was among those police officers killed, I'm very sure you will be happy. Irrespective of unprofessionalism displayed by some of our police officers, we still have some decent ones among them.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by toxtimmy: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
na today you know say almost every nigerian if not all nigerians are loco?

nigeria is a mental home for retards.... until there is a shock and awe (shock therapy i.e. Buhari is apprehended, flogged, slapped, and put on national tv to confess to his government evil deeds.. then nigeria will continue to be mentally loco'd up).

something dramatic is the only thing that can wake nigerians up

gidgiddy:

It became something else long time ago
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by ebufa: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

You are an absolute buffoon! incident happened in Port Harcourt in Eastern Nigeria............you are in ogbomosho western Nigerian typing rubbish about somethimg you know nothing about!mumu man...!
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by OgatheTop: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Very stupid comment.

God have mercy on you.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by caesymore(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
eldoradoxx:
It's a pity, most of these men u see in security uniforms are poorly trained. If they are well trained, they won't be easily gunned down by untrained criminals. How do we explain the fact that anyone with gun can take out as much policemen and soldiers as he finds. It's very bad. I can be armed and another armed idiot will waste me. If they were very vigilant they would never all be gunned down in the same attack. May their souls rest in peace.

Exactly,
They failed at there job, I wonder the essence of having them around. All na head shot and non of the kidnappers was shot

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by caesymore(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
Killed four policeman and kidnapped their boss, and the police killed none nor arrested any?
What kinda police do we have in Nigeria?
Some idiots here will say they were taken unaware, so the gunmen should have announced earlier on radio that they will attack them on their way.

Exactly my thought, ordinary boyscout tell you to always be ready. Useless NPF.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by broadman20: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
it seems you want me to finish you with words tonight bah?

You should be more worried about your displaced women and children who are now in IDP camp in south west

Hahahaha!

Which IDP camp is in South West,l lier!

Wnat are you people good at if not lying?

If shame is in your linage, you will not even open that your gutter and talk about IDP CAMP, because I still remember the people who Fulani herdsmen chased to Benin Republic an IDP camp was established for them there.

Why wont you lie because I know lying is in your linage.

As you are lying, that is how that drug dealer criminal is lying almost about everything and stealing people's pictures up and down.

Olodo wey no get Shame at all.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=118659430][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) / #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison / Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On Their Awards At MOBO 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.