Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi (14833 Views)

Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects / Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt / Charly Boy Denies Collecting Money From Festus Keyamo, Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Neddstark: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2022
If you want to marry a girl and you hear something bad about her from an outsider, take it with a pinch of salt. But if you hear something from her sister, better take it as the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by tyinfinity: 6:31am On Nov 25, 2022
Obi is begging soludo up and down.he has been sending people to beg soludo to please cover him up.he should go and beg odumegwu ojukwu in his grave.obituary is a betrayal and failure
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 6:33am On Nov 25, 2022
tolue42:
We saw that coming, Obidense too dey lie.. we knew they'll try to paint you black, same set of people banking on you to turn Anambra to Dubai when you first came in.

Obi ma lule last last...

Oga calm down sheh they hug each other the other day u dey here dey kill urself

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by VULCAN(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2022
This is what happens when a person lacks a functional brain.

So Soludo will announce that he received money if he did so?

I blame the teachers that passed you in secondary school.

They did not identify you had a watermelon inside your skull

tolue42:
We saw that coming, Obidense too dey lie.. we knew they'll try to paint you black, same set of people banking on you to turn Anambra to Dubai when you first came in.

Obi ma lule last last...

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=ganisucks post=118660547]Nobody can play politics like Baba Ota. He has destroyed Tinubu in the southwest, finished Tinubu in the north and crucified both Tinubu and Atiku in the south east and south south.

Wait till February, your eye go clear like pure water.
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by solomto(f): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2022
He must deny it as usual but we know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 7:00am On Nov 25, 2022
So obidiiots and Obi the liar, want to use lies and propaganda to get into presidency, their usual tactics.
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by tolue42(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2022
VULCAN:
This is what happens when a person lacks a functional brain.

So Soludo will announce that he received money if he did so?

I blame the teachers that passed you in secondary school.

They did not identify you had a watermelon inside your skull

You're easy to identify, Obidense
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by frugal(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2022
He has nothing personally against Peter Obi. He's just playing politics.

His words. Shame.
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by xevove2061: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2022
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/i-didnt-collect-28m-to-blackmail-obi-soludo/amp/

Soludo must be mad. The person you should be attacking is your immediate predecessor. Why are you not attacking him abi na Obi hand over to you? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by xevove2061: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

I'm not Nostradamus and I'm not Octopus. I make a lot of mistakes, and wrong calculations; but I only speak from facts. I don't deal in conjectures, permutations or hearsay.

Na man you be. Lol (F). Ko
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by DonBenny77(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2022
Soludo you be mumu
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by EdiskyHarry: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2022
This man is talking too much
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by komols856: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2022
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/i-didnt-collect-28m-to-blackmail-obi-soludo/amp/

Even Judas Iscariot also kissed Jesus Christ after collecting bribe to blackmail him. So forget the public hugging. Are you expecting him to agree that he received bribe?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Gaabasky: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2022
The beauty of the democracy is having different opinions but some ....
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Jack500: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:
Nobody can play politics like Baba Ota. He has destroyed Tinubu in the southwest, finished Tinubu in the north and crucified both Tinubu and Atiku in the south east and south south.

I just dey laugh you grin grin

I Cant wait for February to mock you and your imaginary cabal grin. .

For now continue fooling yourself
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2022
PointZerom:
If na you, you go gree grin

*�Gov. Charles Soludo Exposed:*

*How The Governor Received $28 million Dollars Cash to Pull Down His Brother, Peter Obi.*

In the treatise of Mehmet Murat ildan, he said "Yes, there are plenty of politicians who are liars, there is no doubt about this! But some of them are not only liars but also serial killers and character assassins because they deliberately send people to the war for their personal gains." Mehmet Murat ildan went further to state that "A silver-tongued charlatan and a half-wit society are made for each other! When these two come together in an election, a great disaster happens: Charlatan comes to power."

The opinion polls that sees Peter Obi as the preferred candidate that is likely to win the 2023 General election became source concern to the Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s camp who quickly swung into action to deflate and damage Peter Obi's reputation from his home base.

Subsequently, Gov. Hope Uzodima was saddled with the responsibility to carry out the task and he promised to deliver in few days but informed the BAT'S Handlers that Gov. Charles Soludo is in a better position to be used to carry out the blackmail but by virtue of the fact that he was a Governor of CBN, he is rich by all standard and will hardly agreed. Then, Seyi, the son of Bola Ahmed Tinubu assured Gov. Hope Uzodima that money is not an issue and he should get Gov. Soludo to name his price in any currency for the job but what is needed most is urgent results to send the Obi-dient movement out of the social media space and silent them forever.

Gov. Hope Uzodima reaches out to Gov. Charles Soludo who blatantly refused initially and sworn never to betray his own brother. "You are my friend and will do anything for you and your family but to be paid to betray my own brother whom I have praised in several fora in the past for the good work he did as governor will be catastrophic. Over my dead body", Gov. Soludo said.

Governor Uzodima said to Gov. Soludo "I know quite well that you are rich by all standard but remember that money is not always enough. You must understand that this is our golden opportunity to get our own share from the huge tax that the Igbo traders are compelled to pay to Bola Tinubu in Lagos since 1999. Do you know that our traders in Lagos contribute 85% of the IGR in Lagos State that made Bola Tinubu to be so wealthy? My brother, his son, Seyi is only waiting for you to name your price in any currency".

"How will they pay the money", Gov. Soludo queries. "However you want it. If you don't mind, it can be transfer in a manner that will make it seem like proceeds from business with your private business, yet it can also be cash", said Gov. Hope Uzodima.

"OK, if they can pay $28 million dollars and must be in cash, then consider it done. It's a risk at my own detriment and anything short of that amount is not worth it". Gov. Soludo stated.

"I will get back to you soon" said Gov. Uzodima. Few days later, he reaches out to Gov. Soludo again and asked what will be his own share from the amount if Seyi approves it. Gov. Soludo told him that it's not negotiable because it's his name and personality that's at stake here. "You can tell them any amount you desire to be able to get something on top but mine is sealed or no deal".

Gov. Hope Uzodima told him that Seyi Tinubu agreed to pay in three trenches but N7 billion will be paid first while you carry out your first attack on Peter Obi and then before the second media attack, another N7 billion will be paid in that sequence.

Gov. Soludo refused and told him that if at all he will engage in such, N10 billon naira equivalent in dollars must be paid as advance while the balance N10 billion Naira equivalent in dollar will be paid when he fires the second missile to bring PeterObi into disrepute.

Gov. Hope Uzodima agreed and the first trench was released to Gov. Uzodima by Seyi Tinubu in cash for onward transfer to Gov. Soludo.

Then, the shocking betrayal of trust and confidence on the part of a brother held in high esteem was triggered, then leaving the Anamberian in rude shock while the Tinubu’s camp were in jubilation.

Written by T. K Ekudayo
*Investigative Journalist on account of Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s insider
.*

Posting unverifiable and false information does more harm to Obi’s chances than good. No supporter of ObiDatti2023 is even bothered by Soludo’s outburst, and were all satisfied with Obi’s reply. So, this write up can only be coming from the camp of those that have been consistent in their dissemination of false information & propaganda from the moment they reinvented the Cinderella effect of converting a welder to a bishop. T. K Ekudayo is a pseudonym, no investigative journalist does that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by casualobserver: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2022
OddsDoc:

Who has $28m in APGA or PDP to give out? APC wants Obi In the race in SE so they won’t attack him in SE. so who is the person or party giving money, is it PDP that are hungry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by blackpanda: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2022
PointZerom:
If na you, you go gree grin

*�Gov. Charles Soludo Exposed:*

*How The Governor Received $28 million Dollars Cash to Pull Down His Brother, Peter Obi.*

In the treatise of Mehmet Murat ildan, he said "Yes, there are plenty of politicians who are liars, there is no doubt about this! But some of them are not only liars but also serial killers and character assassins because they deliberately send people to the war for their personal gains." Mehmet Murat ildan went further to state that "A silver-tongued charlatan and a half-wit society are made for each other! When these two come together in an election, a great disaster happens: Charlatan comes to power."

The opinion polls that sees Peter Obi as the preferred candidate that is likely to win the 2023 General election became source concern to the Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s camp who quickly swung into action to deflate and damage Peter Obi's reputation from his home base.

Subsequently, Gov. Hope Uzodima was saddled with the responsibility to carry out the task and he promised to deliver in few days but informed the BAT'S Handlers that Gov. Charles Soludo is in a better position to be used to carry out the blackmail but by virtue of the fact that he was a Governor of CBN, he is rich by all standard and will hardly agreed. Then, Seyi, the son of Bola Ahmed Tinubu assured Gov. Hope Uzodima that money is not an issue and he should get Gov. Soludo to name his price in any currency for the job but what is needed most is urgent results to send the Obi-dient movement out of the social media space and silent them forever.

Gov. Hope Uzodima reaches out to Gov. Charles Soludo who blatantly refused initially and sworn never to betray his own brother. "You are my friend and will do anything for you and your family but to be paid to betray my own brother whom I have praised in several fora in the past for the good work he did as governor will be catastrophic. Over my dead body", Gov. Soludo said.

Governor Uzodima said to Gov. Soludo "I know quite well that you are rich by all standard but remember that money is not always enough. You must understand that this is our golden opportunity to get our own share from the huge tax that the Igbo traders are compelled to pay to Bola Tinubu in Lagos since 1999. Do you know that our traders in Lagos contribute 85% of the IGR in Lagos State that made Bola Tinubu to be so wealthy? My brother, his son, Seyi is only waiting for you to name your price in any currency".

"How will they pay the money", Gov. Soludo queries. "However you want it. If you don't mind, it can be transfer in a manner that will make it seem like proceeds from business with your private business, yet it can also be cash", said Gov. Hope Uzodima.

"OK, if they can pay $28 million dollars and must be in cash, then consider it done. It's a risk at my own detriment and anything short of that amount is not worth it". Gov. Soludo stated.

"I will get back to you soon" said Gov. Uzodima. Few days later, he reaches out to Gov. Soludo again and asked what will be his own share from the amount if Seyi approves it. Gov. Soludo told him that it's not negotiable because it's his name and personality that's at stake here. "You can tell them any amount you desire to be able to get something on top but mine is sealed or no deal".

Gov. Hope Uzodima told him that Seyi Tinubu agreed to pay in three trenches but N7 billion will be paid first while you carry out your first attack on Peter Obi and then before the second media attack, another N7 billion will be paid in that sequence.

Gov. Soludo refused and told him that if at all he will engage in such, N10 billon naira equivalent in dollars must be paid as advance while the balance N10 billion Naira equivalent in dollar will be paid when he fires the second missile to bring PeterObi into disrepute.

Gov. Hope Uzodima agreed and the first trench was released to Gov. Uzodima by Seyi Tinubu in cash for onward transfer to Gov. Soludo.

Then, the shocking betrayal of trust and confidence on the part of a brother held in high esteem was triggered, then leaving the Anamberian in rude shock while the Tinubu’s camp were in jubilation.

Written by T. K Ekudayo
*Investigative Journalist on account of Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s insider.*

Obviously this is fake news and u know it.
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by jamace(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2022
tolue42:

Obi ma lule last last...
So you expect him to agree that he collected money to betray his brother Peter Obi? How old are you, pls? grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by tolue42(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2022
jamace:
So you expect him to agree that he collected money to betray his brother Peter Obi? How old are you, pls? grin

You're the little kid here who believe whatever media Obi media house lie about..
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by jamace(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2022
tolue42:

You're the little kid here who believe whatever media Obi media house lie about..
You are not a kid and you are supporting Yekini Amoda Ogunlere from Iragbiji, Osun state who stole the name Bola Tinubu from Lagos State? Truly, you lack integrity. Sadly, you will tell me that you are a true muslim or christian. You have bastardized your religion.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Mrkindness: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2022
Stolen money from Bobo Chicago.
immortalcrown:
Where dem dey get dis money wey dem dey use play politics?
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Mrkindness: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2022
tolue42:

The main liars are those who stole peoples identity , of childhood picture

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by tunapawizzy: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2022
This one dun see handwriting for wall say that thing wey him talk fit affect him political support....i dont believe he collected money but why is Soludo always having issues with the creme de la creme among the Igbos...Okonjo, Dora Akunyili, now Peter Obi...e dun dey be like e no wan make anybody outshine am

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by LogicnReason: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2022
Mumu Professor. Of the 3 leading candidate, your brother has the most clean and transparent record relating to criminal behaviour in government. He comes from the region that is most deserving to hold the office. You know more than anyone that he did not steal 1 naira, and that he indeed worked for the state as governor. In fact this is the only time supporting ones own will ever make sense in any human endeavour; nobody will attack you of tribalism cos its indeed your turn. But yet your mumu brain is rejecting him only because you feel he has no chance. Talk of professor with low self esteem. Gush, soludo you are more disturbing than a dogs vomit. Tufia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Maliqcious: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2022
Obviously Soludo was paid. What’s is the politics in talking your brother down? That’s ain’t politics that’s either betrayal or He must have informed P.O of his game. Money is never a problem with Tinubu. Soludo actually did a good job. But you know tough time don’t last but tough people do. Just 2weeks old and the whole episode is forgotten shows that he just went to deliver what he was paid for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by blank(f): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Story sounds like all those forwarded WhatsApp messages. Doesn't sound believable.
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by mauchiz: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Everyone trusted Soludo,why should he play politics with Obi?
I don't trust Soludo again,he fell everyone's hand.

Imagine Soludo saying what he did to Obi is politics, i thought Soludo has integrity.
#fearpoliticians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Bandits A Promising Future – Adebayo Shittu Tells FG / Nuhu Ribadu’s Brother Escapes From Abductors / Britain Has Helped Us To ‘touch The Untouchables’, Says Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.