Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

"No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu (530 Views)

Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by polycarp65: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu has said he will check electricity estimated billings on the populace when becomes the country's president.

Tinubu made the pledge in Abakaliki during his presidential campaign rally, describing such billings as extortive.

The former Lagos Governor said that adequate power supply remained a catalyst for overall economic development of any country as he would pay adequate attention to the sector.

"I will ensure that electricity blinked no more and no one would pay on estimated billing.

"I am from the city and know the pains caused by estimated billing.

He pledged to deploy needed resources to revatalise the power sector to boost the economy and make life easy for Nigerians.

"When the main opposition party was in power, it failed to realise that transmission lines are super highways to generated electricity.

"It failed to make any down payment despite the over $16billon spent on the sector during its reign".

Tinubu also pledged to solve the frequent conflicts between educational authorities and the government to ensure undisrupted educational process in the country.

"Education is the greatest weapon against poverty and the education of our children is important to secure our tomorrow.

"We would not opt for conflict but peace as inherent complaints are not resolve through conflicts but dialogue.

He thanked Ebonyi people for their support and love for him, pledging to reciprocate when he becomes the president.

"Governor David Umahi has transformed the state beyond expectations and I thank the progressive governors for the work they did in bringing him over.

Gov. David Umahi in his remarks, assured Tinubu that the people would vote for him and all APC candidates in various positions.

"Ebonyi people have benefitted tremendously from the APC-led federal government as it was not about an individual but the people's interest.

"We are adopting the operation post posters on your projects as the APC had exceeded expectations in Ebonyi.

Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo thanked Ebonyi people for trooping en masse to support Tinubu, noting that he was credible and a good product.

Uzodimma who chairs the party's campaign council in the south east zone and Imo said that such massive support would be replicated in all states of the zone.

The event was attended by top party bigwigs such the party's Vice Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Kashim Shettima.

The governors of Kebbi, Jigawa, Cross River and Bornu, members of the party's national working committee among others, also attended the event.

1 Like

Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by Hezzyluv: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
We don see your London Lagos wey get 24/7 Power supply. grin

"I will ensure that electricity blinked no more and no one would pay on estimated billing.

"I am from the city and know the pains caused by estimated billing.

According to #Olamide,
Sorry for the gods.... the gods..... Oo

3 Likes

Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by LeoDeKing: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
cheesy

9 Likes

Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by Thortp(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Wonders shall never cease. Wetin Musa no go see for gate.
Same APC in government for 7years with same story.

If we talk now, they will tell you he built Lagos.
Someone should tell him to explain the Bullion van story now.

Nigeria will be free. Very soon

2 Likes

Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
As it is in Lagos state tongue

Wayo man tongue

1 Like

Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by Moh247: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
cool

Nice one Jagaban

8 Likes

Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by Abfinest007(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
They
Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by gasparpisciotta: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mystic216:
Just as light is 24/7 in your Lagos
Man of deceit
Man of controversies
Drug man
[qu
Urheadmaster:
As it is in Lagos state tongue

Wayo man tongue
ote author=Hezzyluv post=118671787]We don see your London Lagos wey get 24/7 Power supply. grin

According to #Olamide,
Sorry for the gods.... the gods..... Oo[/quote]

If Lagos no good for you, please feel free to relocate

3 Likes

Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by Mystic216: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Just as light is 24/7 in your Lagos
Man of deceit
Man of controversies
Drug man
Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by Hezzyluv: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
[quote author=Hezzyluv post=118671787]We don see your London Lagos wey get 24/7 Power supply. grin

According to #Olamide,
Sorry for the gods.... the gods..... Oo

If Lagos no good for you, please feel free to relocate

Is not all about the person wey talk, but the truth in what I had said VS the nominal empty promises he's making. undecided
Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by Macphenson: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
okkoo
Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by Cyberterror: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
My vote is 100% for Tinubu. I have convinced at least 8 of my friends to do likewise. Tinubu comes from Lagos and knows first hand businesses are being run aground due to lack of electricity including his own TVC that is wasting money on diesel to run generators 247, banks do same, hotels etc. He will solve the electricity problem in Nigeria once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
JAGABAN

1 Like

Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by Light78: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cyberterror:
My vote is 100% for Tinubu. I have convinced at least 8 of my friends to do likewise. Tinubu comes from Lagos and knows first hand businesses are being run aground due to lack of electricity including his own TVC that is wasting money on diesel to run generators 247, banks do same, hotels etc. He will solve the electricity problem in Nigeria once and for all.

I am about to show your friends whom you convinced your username here.

I am certain they will change their ideas.
Re: "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu by badbwoy77: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
He said down payment for roasted corn

(1) (Reply)

The Significance Of Tinubu's Triumphant Entry To Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) / Atiku Cannot Be Trusted With Restructuring Of Nigeria (frank Interview With Bode / With Eyes On $400m Annual Exploration Fund, NNPC Pushes For Oil In Sokoto, Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.