Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke (22973 Views)

Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by meobizy(f): 5:48am On Nov 26, 2022
His god gave him stroke. That lazy fellow.

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by caye(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2022
seborrhic:
They probably using the stroke story to cover up something much more chronic and fatal.
With a stroke,no matter your recovery rate,you would still manifest some level of weakness if not outright paralysis of any of your limbs or a speech defect.This is a man with full use of his limbs and no obvious mouth or face distortion.
Severe,drastic weight loss is also not a classical symptom of stroke.
Though I am not saying it is,but without a fuller,more truthful information,from his appearance and forced bubbly nature,it looks like a man that has been diagnosed with a terminal illness,has accepted the terminal nature of his diagnosis and is doing all his best to live the remaining years of his life with as much fun as he can.
It could also be testicular cancer and the severe weight loss is coming from the disease and the aggressive nature of the treatment he has been receiving.

Check out Bishop Eddy Long's pix b4 and after cancer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Omihanifa: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2022
caye:

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Artiiclebeast: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2022
It's human nature.

I wish him well.

We all go through a physical decline in health and appearance as the days pile on.

Even constant isn't truly constant in the true sense of it.

This should make us all take a somber and sober reflection on our personal lives and perhaps help trigger our outlook on life and all the materialistic tendencies we tend to hold so dear.

In essence, nothing dey life.

Make we just do our bit and exit the stage for the next as we had been opportune to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2022
Pringles101:

He contracted H.I.V from Busola Dakolo when he Fvcked her over the bonnet of his car cry

She started treating hers years ago while Fatonyibo was unaware of his status till the H.I.V become full blown A.I.D.S. cry

The Lord and Anti Retroviral is your strength Fatonyibo cry cry

How can you open your mouth so stupidly without evidence ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2022
seborrhic:
They probably using the stroke story to cover up something much more chronic and fatal.
With a stroke,no matter your recovery rate,you would still manifest some level of weakness if not outright paralysis of any of your limbs or a speech defect.This is a man with full use of his limbs and no obvious mouth or face distortion.
Though I am not saying it is,but without a fuller,more truthful information,from his appearance and forced bubbly nature,it looks like a man that has been diagnosed with a terminal illness,has accepted the terminal nature of his diagnosis and is doing all his best to live the remaining years of his life with as much fun as he can.
It could also be testicular cancer and the severe weight loss is coming from the disease and the aggressive nature of the treatment he has been receiving.

Sounds plausible

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2022
genkins:
Funny how this church people will avoid this thread like no man business. When fatoyinbo was healing the sick and raising the dead it was valid but now e dey suffer stroke... Abi his god doesn't have power again? Or what happened to his anointing? The day u know tht church is a business in Nigeria, tht day u know peace

Are you stupid ?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by lereinter(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Is this true

God have mercy
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by sharpwriter(m): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Pringles101:

He contracted H.I.V from Busola Dakolo when he Fvcked her over the bonnet of his car cry

She started treating hers years ago while Fatonyibo was unaware of his status till the H.I.V become full blown A.I.D.S. cry

The Lord and Anti Retroviral is your strength Fatonyibo cry cry
Lol... You are very crazy

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Joeyfizzo: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2022
highchief1:
may death not spoil the plan
wat plan pls?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by wonder233: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Body no be firewood na. She go don Bleep steady
femisplash:
Can his wife swear she didn't open her legs for another man in 7months
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by genkins(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Are you stupid ?
No. Are u one of the church people? Yes
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by MacDani(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Na wah oh. This isn't him, but if na true at all, which i doubt, Na wetin e dey think wey give am bp/stroke nah? On a serious note, let this be a lesson to the worshippers of these men of dog. They organize crusade to "heal" their sheeple, but go to the best hospitals abroad when they are sick

Sin of the world

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by MacDani(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Na wah oh. This isn't him, but if na true at all, which i doubt, Na wetin e dey think wey give am bp/stroke nah? On a serious note, let this be a lesson to the worshippers of these men of dog. They organize crusade to "heal" their sheeple, but go to the best hospitals abroad when they are sick

Sins of the world

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Joeyfizzo: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2022
Supreme01:
Just shut up that is not Fatoyinbo
e shock u

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by imam07: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2022
JASONjnr:
Omo.....The curses that was sprayed on this man during the saga actually manifested on him....

If this is true, I pray he survives it and confess his sins....
keep shut. U will not know what happened and will be spilling rubbish. How do u know that same curse is not on you also. D same way u devil use your mouth killing Sammy okpose when he needed help. He did now you are are all typing rest in peace
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Rexymania(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2022
Jesus. Sin giveth and taketh
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Creamypie(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
Please ignore the poster it's not fatoyinbo
its him sir. We all fall sick and all hope to get well again. He will recover, just like others sir. This doesn't look like stroke. It may be diabetes/ cancer. The stroke story may be a cover up for the real desease

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Pringles101: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Nice story about your life.

What are the current state of elasticity of all your sisters vagina grin

I bet it is rapidly getting to that of the state your mothers own was when she bore you

That is if it has not exceeded already grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Globad(f): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2022
seborrhic:

You get sense
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Odoogu(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2022
sure you got the right images??
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by merieam16(f): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2022
tuzle:
That is him, just check the ear of the first pics
Oil they ur head
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by bdon123(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2022
Pringles101:

Na doggy ...

You want to tell me one man tells you to bend over his bonnet and you will just bend and pull your panties for him to penetrate you from behind if you don't want it too?

When a lady has regrets for sleeping with a man it becomes rape.
Highest, he persuaded till she gave in and later regretted and is now calling it rape.

We know you women.
Wait abeg giv me d rape story.Was it a doggy on car bonnet or inside house?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by 1Sharon(f): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2022
seborrhic:

Thank you!! I don't believe its a stroke either.

It's sad to say but this looks like cancer.

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by 1Sharon(f): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
caye:

And just like Eddie Long, coza is denying it
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Pringles101: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
bdon123:

Wait abeg giv me d rape story.Was it a doggy on car bonnet or inside house?
It was outside, they went out together according to her story.

Fatonyibo made her lie on the bonnet of his car and he bleeped her.

Both missionary and doggy grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by bdon123(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pringles101:

It was outside, they went out together according to her story.

Fatonyibo made her lie on the bonnet of his car and he bleeped her.

Both missionary and doggy grin
Damn,nigga got skills though.bt wait,she didn't say where he parked his car,inside their compound or for corner?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Pringles101: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
bdon123:

Damn,nigga got skills though.bt wait,she didn't say where he parked his car,inside their compound or for corner?
The only thing wey we know say she talk again be say the car Fatonyibo had was a Mercedes.

But Fatonyibo denied having a Mercedes at the time she said it happened. grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by LOVEGINO(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
sadics:
This Life shaa
e nor balance.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Kodak9(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
JASONjnr:
Omo.....The curses that was sprayed on this man during the saga actually manifested on him....

If this is true, I pray he survives it and confess his sins....
Biko wat did the man do
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by bdon123(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pringles101:

The only thing wey we know say she talk again be say the car Fatonyibo had was a Mercedes.

But Fatonyibo denied having a Mercedes at the time she said it happened. grin
Fatoyinbo chop better thing o...chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Buries Charm In Church In Benin / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.