Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke (22977 Views)

Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Emmanuel909090: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Don't ever mock a sick person, you can be in worst condition the next moment.

Most persons feeling he will die soon, might end up dieing before him.

A lot of persons who.are late today thought PMB will die a long time ago.

It's only God that has the key to life. Not your assumptions.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by yahwehpickin(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
siofra:

Doggy or rape?

Are you well at all undecided

E be like say, you dey there dey there
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by ayobami84: 12:21am On Nov 27, 2022
I still admire and respect him, he must have being through a lot. Wish him a full recovery
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by obaaderemi: 12:33am On Nov 27, 2022
Creamypie:
Na wah oh. This isn't him, but if na true at all, which i doubt, Na wetin e dey think wey give am bp/stroke nah? No be so stroke dey be. The stroke story na cover for the real ailment hitting him On a serious note, let this be a lesson to the worshippers of these men of dog. They organize crusade to "heal" their sheeple, but go to the best hospitals abroad when they are sick. When they return, the same sheeple thank the pastors "god" for saving him, and not the health institution that treated him properly
You are right. It looks like cancer. Something is eating him up. Wish him recovery. Sickness is a bad thing. Maybe worse than death in many cases.

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2022
siofra:

Doggy or rape?

Are you undecided

^^^^^^EXACT REASONS WHY M.0.D BAN SIOFRA....ALWAYS POSTIN DUMB THREADS LIKE THE ABOVE

GOOOOOD NEWS FOR ALL IS THAT SIOFRA IS NOW SERVING ANOTHER 3 WEEK BAN...MAKING IT HER 18TH BAN ON NAIRALAND

SHE NEVER LEARNS......enjoy yor ban...we will bring u bread & egddd HA HA HA HA HAH
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by siofra(f): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

^^^^^^EXACT REASONS WHY M.0.D BAN SIOFRA....ALWAYS POSTIN DUMB THREADS LIKE THE ABOVE

GOOOOOD NEWS FOR ALL IS THAT SIOFRA IS NOW SERVING ANOTHER 3 WEEK BAN...MAKING IT HER 18TH BAN ON NAIRALAND

SHE NEVER LEARNS......enjoy yor ban...we will bring u bread & egddd HA HA HA HA HAH
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wasn't banned.

I'm busy right now.

Don't worry I'll come back for you.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
siofra:

I wasn't banned.

I'm busy right now.

angry
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
siofra:

I wasn't banned.

I'm busy right now.

Busy? U? How? U begging for Christmas food?? gringrin
Anyways, we glad yor ban is over until further notice...thanks to me!!! ((THANK ME LATER))) smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! / TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.