Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,364 members, 7,829,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians (53498 Views)

Bauchi Govt To Crack Down On Unregistered Private Schools / Canadian Province, British Columbia Announces Two-Year Ban On Nigerians, Others / Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by maestro299: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Most countries start out as majority poor.

The thing is, the road to riches is paved with blood, sweat and tears.
We are on the same page. The problem with the black race (as a collective) is mental laziness. Like you said we reason with the slave mentality. We aren't ready to suffer and wait for a prosperity that likely won't happen in our lifetimes like the American founding fathers did. That's why even our leaders will steal billions and run to scurry it away in another man's country or hide it in soakaway pits or overhead tanks instead of using that money to help their people. Both the financially rich and poor in many black nations are suffering from the same curse

2 Likes

Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by 43Ronin: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2022
That you don't have homes for hundreds of thousands of students is fraud of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by MufasaLion: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2022
SaintUlot:

80% of Nigerian students on study visa in the UK work more than 20hr/week. That 20hr/week restriction is only on paper.

Yes, majority of them work beyond the legal time but however, they still struggle to meet up. So, why should you subject your spouse (either gender) and kids to unnecessary stress?

1 Like

Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by MufasaLion: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Regex:

Honestly all that you wrote is pure. A family, 4 kids, 2 parents, that's 6 people in Nigeria. Some even come and give birth in UK and I am wondering if they don't know UK rules.

Most of them know nothing. Agent did everything for them promising them heaven and galaxies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by Treadway: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mindlog:

It is not being a Nanny, most residential children home have kids from the ages of 8 to 16, kids who have been taken away from the physical custody of their parents for reasons ranging from abuse, neglect or the child is dealing with some emotional issues the child's birth family can not cope with etc.

I have worked as a residential childcare support worker, where the children are between 12 and 15. In most of the residence, we had only one child in care and the staffing was the Responsible Individual, the manager, the team leader and 5 support workers and these people work to support only one child.

If for example you go in for the morning shift which starts at 8a.m, the night shift worker hands over to you by giving the paper works that reflects details of his/her shift from the previous night from 8p.m to 8a.m.

The role is to provide home setting for the young person, you don't bath them nor enter their room without their permission, some of the young person smoke and your job is to see they do the smoking outside of the home, be very vigilant to observe that the young person is not planning to go missing and when they do, protocol of who to call and dem plenty!....the police, the EDS, the social worker, the duty on-call person, the IRO etc and the paperwork to fill out is mind-boggling and must be accurate as possible because by UK law, those paperwork would be in the custody of the UK govt for 70 years.

much ado about nothing. They care for children, that is the textbook definition of a nanny as I shared in the screenshot earlier. Are 8 to 16yo not children? No one said they cater only to babies.

2 Likes

Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by MatrixCircle: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
That's why as e be dey hot na the best time to put head japa if one has the means instead of delay. The UK targeted 600,000 by 2030 but met that amount within 2021/2022 alone.
So the reason for this upcoming restrictions.
Many sectors are grossly underemployed in UK. Care and support alone has about 322,000 vacancies at the moment as I was told by my line manager.
UK has cashed out from international students and has gotten the workforce they were looking for. All this na game we all here understand.

1 Like

Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by SaintUlot: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
crixlight2:

I see what you did there… this your satire fit blind person oooo

99% of people who ask questions about travelling don't want any form of discouragement or bad energy in any guise. All want they want to hear is approval that they are on the right track and all the merits in their japa adventure. Telling them any form of negativity will spoil their mood, so for me, i always try as much as possible to tell them what they want to hear and what ll lighten up their spirit.

1 Like

Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by Heavenlyminded: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Study for free at USA university but a distance learning. 
100% scholarship assured.

University of people could be a tuition-free college and licensed college but you'll ought to pay an assessment charge of $1200 every session and an application fee of $60.

programs for bachelor's degrees and master's degrees are accessible.

even in case you've earned a bachelor's degree some time recently it isn't a wrongdoing in gaining another since it could be a separate learning program, you run the courses at your convenience. 

The point presently is I'm here to handle the application process for you and will apply for the application fee waiver and assessment payment grant for you just within some weeks.

if interested call me or chat me up on WhatsApp at +234--9-0--3-8-0--8-8-0--6-9.
Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by MatrixCircle: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
GreyLaw:

You think only Nigerians migrate to the UK? You may have to do some research to find out. The number of Nigerian moving to the UK is nothing compared to the number of Indians here. Before you blink your eye twice you will see many, many Indians. Go figure. Indians, Chinese, Nepalese, Ethiopians... have huge populations here.
hahaha I don't know why Nigerians are pointing at fellow Nigerians when Indians quadrupled the number of Nigerians here in the UK. All the classes na Them. Every corner.
hahaha!! Pakistanis too, Chinese and Few Sri Lankas. Only very few British dey go Universities.

3 Likes

Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by TWoods(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Heavenlyminded:
Study for free at USA university but a distance learning. 
100% scholarship assured.

University of people could be a tuition-free college and licensed college but you'll ought to pay an assessment charge of $1200 every session and an application fee of $60.

programs for bachelor's degrees and master's degrees are accessible.

even in case you've earned a bachelor's degree some time recently it isn't a wrongdoing in gaining another since it could be a separate learning program, you run the courses at your convenience. 

The point presently is I'm here to handle the application process for you and will apply for the application fee waiver and assessment payment grant for you just within some weeks.

if interested call me or chat me up on WhatsApp at +234--9-0--3-8-0--8-8-0--6-9.

Please ignore this... admissions process to US colleges are easy to do on your own. Do not seek the help of unscrupulous agents like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by Treadway: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
SaintUlot:

99% of people who ask questions about travelling don't want any form of discouragement or bad energy in any guise. All want they want to hear is approval that they are on the right track and all the merits in their japa adventure. Telling them any form of negativity will spoil their mood, so for me, i always try as much as possible to tell them what they want to hear and what ll lighten up their spirit.
you are absolutely right. I will do this more. Less stress, more fun.
Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by realsupermum: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Please � which other route.

CoronaVirusRelo:
Too late!

UK Immigration is fvcking porous now!

Even if they stop student visa presently, another route is presently WIDE OPEN

Those who know, know lipsrsealed
Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by MzDeeb(f): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hi,

Does anyone have an idea if its a must to be in the UK before enrollment can be done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neco Result 2011/2012 Exams Released: Neco June/july 2011/2012 Result Checker / Michael Okpara University(mouau) 2015/2016 Admission Thread / Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.