Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,951 members, 7,852,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Tell Atiku To Stop Running, Tinubu Begs Pere Of Gbaramatu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Atiku To Stop Running, Tinubu Begs Pere Of Gbaramatu (400 Views)

"They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Atiku To Stop Running, Tinubu Begs Pere Of Gbaramatu by OddsDoc(f): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
THE All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu begged the Pere of Gbaramatu Kingdom, HRM. Oboro Gbaraun II to tell the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to stop contesting elections in the country.

Tinubu made the call during his address when he visited the monarch at his palace in Oporozo, Warri South-West Local Government Area of Delta State.

He noted that there are few of the presidential candidates contesting election.

CAN ATIKU ABUBAKAR WIN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

Tinubu said, “One says he is Atiku. How many times has he been running? He’s always on the run. He is never tired of running. Tell him to go and sit down.”

According to Tinubu, the other one lies with statistics and arithmetic, saying, “No indian can solve it. To mention his name is a disgrace to me.”

Tinubu said the particular candidate gives wrong statistics and wrong arithmetics of the economy.

CAN BOLA TINUBU WIN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

While noting that the Pere of Gbaramatu Kingdom needs a man who knows the road, Tinubu said, “That’s me.”

He promised that he will not be far away from the Gbaramatu people if elected president as he is going to consult with them for the development of the area as well as provide employments for the teeming youths.

WHO WILL WIN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

Re: Tell Atiku To Stop Running, Tinubu Begs Pere Of Gbaramatu by Donwilson88: 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lolzz! This may imply walkover if I understand that right!
The battle line is drawn play well and win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Atiku To Stop Running, Tinubu Begs Pere Of Gbaramatu by sonature1: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
The worst candidate in this race is speaking.

If not that Tinubu is running under the ruling party, nobody will take him seriously.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo: Nigeria’ll Be Great If Emphasis Shifts From Consumption To Produc / Self Acclaimed Accountant That's Afraid Of Statistics / Breaking News!!! Stay Off Ijaw Land In Edo. Egbema Youth Warns Oba Of Benin!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.