Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nigeria Must Shift From Consumption To Production — Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Shift From Consumption To Production — Osinbajo (1551 Views)

Peter Obi Explains “From Consumption To Production” / Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace / 2023: Zulum Advocates Power Shift From North To South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Must Shift From Consumption To Production — Osinbajo by Tochi3(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2022
alanto:

This the reason why they are making you understand that both Tinubu and APC understand that even if they had Pope Francis as the VP you still won't vote Tinubu... Your pain is you thought it would have been Osibanjo, a gentle man that noise can silence, the same Osibanjo you people claimed stole 90 billion, Osibanjo that you people called fake pastor, that's a terrorist pastor. By now you would have muzzled Osibanjo up with propaganda but as God will have it you got Tinubu, man, that's a real problem in your hands... Good luck bringing him down...
you go fear mentality naa.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Shift From Consumption To Production — Osinbajo by mokset123: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2022
alanto:
I remember when Buhari barred the borders to allow production and self sufficiency, there was literally no bad name existing they didn't call him they even called him new invented names now Obi is making it seem like a new idea and his zombie followers are projecting as such...

Peter Obi was talking about lifting all restrictions on importation and going into production and consumption and his followers don't see the contradiction.
after all the closure of border and reopening of border, tell me the cost of bag of rice both local and foreign, smh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Shift From Consumption To Production — Osinbajo by blaquebelle: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2022
My president that never was. cry
I'm still waiting for you to contest in 8 years time, Sir.❤
Re: Nigeria Must Shift From Consumption To Production — Osinbajo by brightsbella(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
The vice President is right. We should concentrate on production than consumption
Re: Nigeria Must Shift From Consumption To Production — Osinbajo by ayodiran49k: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu’s ambition is over. At best, he might end up coming third next year.Tinubu’s ambition is over. At best, he might end up coming third next year....

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Answer Me Na" — Atiku Begs As He Chanted "PDP Power" At Anambra Rally Attendees / I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election / Campaign Pictures We Didn't See In 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.