Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets (28362 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets / Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by christejames(m): 10:09am On Nov 26, 2022
APC is confused

Forcing people to attend your rally? grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Xscape1993(m): 10:09am On Nov 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
According to Jollo] "you can't market APC and not look foolish "[/b]

Now, does it make sense to closedown market that has multi-political/cultural groups of people doing their nominal buying and selling because a political rally would take place?
The evil party was a big political mistake in 2015 that must not be repeated in 2015.
Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2022
Welcome to banana republic

Most Nigerians are dumb

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by broadman20: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:

...closing market has been something that has been in existence even before you are born in the entire southwest when the need arises...
Anybody that will not abide by it should go back to his or her region where this practice doesn't exist...

I know you will always defend the PICTURE CRIMINAL,

That Bullion van Money Una dey target, Una no go see Shishi just bet me.

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by davidtemi(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:
Ofcourse. .he has the executive right to do so... grin

The open question l feel jandor hould have asked himself grin

is sanwo olu coming to their homes to force them to the rally ...?

Sit at home doesn't mean come to the rally by force by fire jandor.. grin grin grin
I don't like the way you just think right now.

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Like how can you force people close their shops because of your political rally? God will help us in this country

We are into interior decoration and also deals in sales and installation of all kinds of window blinds, wall cornice, wallpaper, wall panels, fluted panel(WPC) and linoleum carpet. Please check my signature for signature and contact

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by infohenry(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:

Sit at home doesn't mean come to the rally by force by fire jandor.. grin grin grin
I pity your life, see what you wrote. The governor has no right whatsoever to close people's businesses because of his business. People like make leaders think they are alpha and omega.

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Blaqputin(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:

By their fruits, we know una

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by CHIOMAEZEH: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2022
Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Ofunaofu: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2022
They are trying albeit failing woefully in their efforts to force a dead on arrival life long ambition of the Emilokan drug lord down the throat of Lagosians

2 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Menclothing: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Same people who hate buhari hate tinubu
Same people whondont want GEJ don't want obi

Nigeria

Promo sales tees 2k pay on delivery

Vote not fight
Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Goodman247: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Uncivilised politicians, using your power to oppress the citizens

2 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Gboom: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2022
Jandor is just trying to be noticed.
Market is closed doesn't mean some people are not in the market selling, if you doubt come to Mushin Ojuwoye or go to Ladipo, you will see people selling

3 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by kingmaster2009: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2022
broadman20:

I know you will always defend the PICTURE CRIMINAL,

That Bullion van Money Una dey target, Una no go see Shishi just bet me.

You can even hold an intelligent conversation ....derailing here and there like a toddler

the market is shut for today. If you can join the political rally, stay in your house
Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by richardokubo(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:

You are a goat sir what is the reason for the market men and women to sit at home or asking that they shouldn't open their various shop for business today . Gullible people that their life will be rule the way Apc av rule Nigeria in the past 7 yrs would come online without shame to spit rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by jamace(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by oneMalik: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2022
Activist Jandor !

Go and campaign cos this can not help you .

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Elclamour(f): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2022
Tonkyup:
Om

Really? Let's talk more on this
Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by olajohnson5(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2022
I hope all major market in lagos would be closed for both PDP and Larbor party mega rally as well.
Nonsensical!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Curious345: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/apc-mega-rally-jandor-flays-sanwo-olu-for-closing-down-lagos-markets/

I was in computer village yesterday.. Fuji super star OBESERE was performing under the booking sun .. not a single soul looked his way

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Curious345: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2022
oneMalik:
Activist Jandor !

Go and campaign cos this can not help you .
you're a disgrace to your children

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by dettolgel: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:

When Tinubu wins this is how Nigerians will be forced to close down their business to suits his personal agenda? APC

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2022
Goodman247:
Uncivilised politicians, using your power to oppress the citizens

You igbos disgust me, I'm finally losing patient over your entire life built on hypocrisy. In your enclave their in east, there is at least a day in a month you established compulsory Sit At Home order and you didn't focus on that. Just a rally that comes up for electioneering period now you are saying it's to oppress citizens? Do you even have an idea what had happened to those who were caught breaching your people's Sit At Home order? Always give people reasons to hate an Igbo man being in charge. Mba! Hypocrite won't lead us.

2 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by themanderon: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2022
It is very wrong to just ask people to forfeit their source of livelihood for a mere rally of a greedy old man who doesn't care about anyone or anything but his wicked political ambition. Its is an abuse of power on the part of the government. They just run the affairs of the state as if it is a cult.

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Theoarhics: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2022
I know for sure he can't force them to vote for him on election day. Rally is different from the main voting day.

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2022
ecolime:
I'm not fan of Jandor neither do I fancy his pre-wedding shoots with Jenifa alawada but I agree with him on this.

Christmas is approaching and markets have to make as much as possible especially on Saturdays.

Sanwo-Eko no try on this one. Honestly, it's an abuse of executive powers cry

You igbos disgust me, I'm finally losing patient over your entire life built on hypocrisy. In your enclave their in east, there is at least a day in a month you established compulsory Sit At Home order and you didn't focus on that. Just a rally that comes up for electioneering period now you are saying it's to oppress citizens? Do you even have an idea what had happened to those who were caught breaching your people's Sit At Home order? Always give people reasons to hate an Igbo man being in charge. Mba! Hypocrite won't lead us.
Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by altteemy: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2022
All this will only make APC be seen as a tyrant party that's been victimizing the market as well as the transport unions.

They could have done a better job than forceful participation. This will create anger and possibly a reverse of what was hoped for at the ballots.

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Deasegun19(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Good day everyone.
My prayer to escape poverty this year is for someone to buy motorcycle (okada) for me. I want to go into the transportation business.
I will sign any agreement (repayment schedule) .

My very being is tired. Please help me, I need an answer to this prayer. Thank you.
Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by broadman20: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:

You can even hold an intelligent conversation ....derailing here and there like a toddler

the market is shut for today. If you can join the political rally, stay in your house

Intelligent conversation is to shut the market because of an internationally acclaimed drug criminal ABI?

Are you people not the people who used to accuse IPOB of forcing people to stay at home against their wishes? HYPOCRITE......

My prayers are simple,

May God in heaven judge you people with the same judgement you gave to others because they were not from your region.

What a terrible lot?

Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi was right after all.

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by KingsCity: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2022
This sort of illegal closure of markets is not acceptable at all

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by mediclife1987(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2022
KillSars:
APC having a mega rally on a Saturday could be cataclysmic....
The best way to protect diz traders is to give dem a day off..

Some numbskull go dey shock like diz coz their skit wey dem wan shoot don burst..

Moreover, there will be less traffic today sef...

How were you able to predict this correctly sir? Cos I was shocked at the speed at which we got to Agege from Sango. About 30mins or so. Similarly from Agege to Ojota was like a breeze..
Any reason for that please?
Re: APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2022
Any traders that refuses to buy APC branded cap and tshirt or fail to attend the rally will be punished by #100,000 fine-Iya Loja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits NYSC Camp In Bakura Town (Photos) / Reno Omokri Blasts Charly Boy For Collecting Money From APC To Attack PDP, Atiku / Dino Melaye's Mother Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.