Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) (75692 Views)

Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals / Wild Animal Caught About To... / We Are Recruiting For Our Goat Ranch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Allisgud: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
Cctv will help for now to identify that animal

1 Like

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
There is this animal they just discovered around Oyo state, it is call Oyo devil.
this is how they attacked their victims...
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by MideMrPossible: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
phorget:
I need to spend some times in the forest, could these people living inside forest be my host please!?

I'm trying to make this place liveable and probably would be hosting people for a short stay while we relate and probably expand business, like a resort type.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by MideMrPossible: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
ABBEYsammy01:
There is this animal they just discovered around Oyo state, it is call Oyo devil.
this is how they attacked their victims...

Our farm is located in Oyo state.
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by KwaraRat: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
MideMrPossible:

Yes, our farm is remotely located 5 min trek to the nearest house and about 7min to the nearest nucleated settlement.

My lawyers recommend I get a licensed gun or leave the vicinity but I'll rather stick to the former

Which precise date did these killings occur.

Its very important .
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by LordErrk: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
The only animal I can think of, is a human being.
Animals don't rip heads off their prey
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by phorget(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
MideMrPossible:

I'm trying to make this place liveable and probably would be hosting people for a short stay while we relate and probably expand business, like a resort type.

Please do!
I wouldn't mind to be your first guest.

3 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by ugbarreta(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
You all leaving in that area should be extremely conscious of your environment, it could be hyena or fox and if you have little children around please never leave them alone and always watch them. Stay safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by MideMrPossible: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Scarletjr:
Guy go buy gun first

Exactly what my lawyer said
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Krak(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
falcon01:
I wanted to say Komodo Dragon, but I remember that Komofo Dragon Will swallow everything.

You cannot find Komodo Dragon anywhere in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
OP you should be more concerned about your safety, na who dey alive dey hustle for money......Thank God you have struck a deal with the hunters, I am very sure the culprit will be caught soon. Just keep in touch with the hunters everytime and also install CCTV.
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Yes it can be, when its exaggerated with scary sounds, the human brian will infer other things.

Mercury12:

Hahahaha that seams like something from an horror movie

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
good idea.
MideMrPossible:

3 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by omonnakoda: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Krak:

You cannot find Komodo Dragon anywhere in Africa.
Not even in zoos?
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by kmaster007: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Koooo
MideMrPossible:

Too late sir
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
You be concerned about your safety right now and not only the animals.

Fence the grazing area if you can
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Having farm dog or a Shepard dog, will also help to raise alarm and sometimes cats protect children.

Donkeys also protect animals, and fight off hyena.

ugbarreta:
You all leaving in that area should be extremely conscious of your environment, it could be hyena or fox and if you have little children around please never leave them alone and always watch them. Stay safe.
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Alsenora: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
You guys should install solar cctv cameras for round the clock surveillance to unravel mystery
MideMrPossible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr85NFhuwJk

We are having this kind of attack second time this month and the pattern of the attack is exactly the same.

Due to farm invasion of our livestocks, we only allow them to graze at night and leave them till daybreak while we let them into their cage.

The first victim of this wild attack was Huda ram, he was sick and want missing, after about the third day, we found him with his head ripped off from the neck, likewise the second goat, brought in for mating about 12 days ago, felt sick, recovering, went to graze and the second day we met him this way.

We are currently working on installing perimeter net for the first part of the land we intend to use for livestock, that's about 3 acres, it separates the farm from the remaining land meant for crop plantation.

Which animal do you think is on the prowl?
Kindly suggest how to capture or kill this animal.

My name is Mide Oludipe, I'm a graduate of geography and I'm a regenerative agriculture expert seeking to create a niche in modern agriculture. Please kindly Subscribe to my channel
Thanks.
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by clinician2x: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
If you're in ogun state I'm suspecting afonja skullminers. Babalawo fit don talk say na head of goat go make them goat.

1 Like

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Maliqcious: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dog of course no play with dog were they scavenge

1 Like

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Rapht933: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Eagle

1 Like

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by sulaak(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by CrateofBeer: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
You need to use the remaining of that goat too set trap. The big wire kind of trap
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Originalsly: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
MideMrPossible:

We ran into problems during day grazing and we are still in the process of completing the perimeter fencing.

Bro .... you need to know the predator .... your mind seem to be set that perimeter fencing is the solution. Do you really believe fencing can keep out a big cat?... that knows where preys are kept? ... don't underestimate the abilities and strength and instincts of wild animals. My advice is to ask the hunters what animal they think it is .... and how to trap it. Most likely... you'll have to provide a goat as bait. Whatever the animal.... he will return.

2 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by muykem: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
I just hope that your own head is safe.

2 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Slickest(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
MideMrPossible:

We are having this kind of attack second time this month and the pattern of the attack is exactly the same.

Due to farm invasion of our livestocks, we only allow them to graze at night and leave them till daybreak while we let them into their cage.

The first victim of this wild attack was Huda ram, he was sick and want missing, after about the third day, we found him with his head ripped off from the neck, likewise the second goat, brought in for mating about 12 days ago, felt sick, recovering, went to graze and the second day we met him this way.

We are currently working on installing perimeter net for the first part of the land we intend to use for livestock, that's about 3 acres, it separates the farm from the remaining land meant for crop plantation.

My name is Mide Oludipe, I'm a graduate of geography and I'm a regenerative agriculture expert seeking to create a niche in modern agriculture. Please kindly Subscribe to my channel
Thanks.
Can I have your contact
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by joshjc(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Was there any track left behind by the predator,you can identify the culprit through that

2 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
NnamdiN:
Do we have wolves in Nigeria?
I tire o.
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Trustedpronet: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Worry more about your neck. Don't sleep with your two eyes close. Pray for forgiveness of sins before going to bed. This is not an ordinary animal...the bite has a resemblance of vampire. WARNING!

1 Like

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Konjiboii: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
That's not a work of an animal, it must be a hyde. it's master must be around and could be anyone. Be careful mate.

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
Do you have wolves in Nigeria? Because only a wolf can do that kind of a damage, or maybe there's a lion on the loose.
MideMrPossible:

Thanks.
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Loverboi2cute(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Refresh my comment.

a Tiger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of A Mighty Hippopotamus Caught In Gombe State Today / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!! / I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.