Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,164 members, 7,864,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Settled. Everything has been resolved - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Settled. Everything has been resolved (5022 Views)

This Issue Has Been RESOLVED / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / Finally I have settled to buy Vernee T3 Pro Smartphone 3GB RAM 16GB ROM Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Omavovwe: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2022
Make Ona do finish I wan check something

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by anjum2dawood: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Brother, in as much as 50k na huge money , but I will advice u, let it slide, na business gone bad , Move on, learn from itMy 2 koboBrother, in as much as 50k na huge money , but I will advice u, let it slide, na business gone bad , Move on, learn from itMy 2 kobo...
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by stanvesco(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2022
Igemburg:
Yes" I asked what do you want" and I needed your answer.
1. I proposed I order for the battery and you send it down and I will replace it, all cost on me, I didn't ask you to pay.
2. You said someone have it around your side, and you told me the cost, I have not denied to pay, but the cost is on the high side, but we never conclude.

You were only dangling in between the options.
And because you didn't got my reply on time, you assumed I don't want to reply again. You might have all time to chat but am at work and I can't reply you as fast as you think I should which I told you.

Even if you feel I don't want to reply, do you try once to call? At least to show if am avoiding you?

And you called me a scammer!!! Way too much please.

Am sure there are peeps that have known me on NL over a long period of time, I have sold over 30 phones on NL and no one ever call me out.

That is how someone want to spoil jboixx reputation on the Xiaomi thread, ThankGod we that know him quickly intervene and the person couldn't even talk again.

PLEASE LET'S GET OUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE DRAGGING ANYBODY. "I WON'T SPOIL MY REPUTATION OR BUSINESS BECAUSE OF 50K!!!"
.MY SECOND REPLY.......

PLEASE nigga, what do you want!!!
Choose from my solutions and stop this thing you are doing.

To me, you don't know what you want

This phone is with you now I think over 3 weeks
Last week you said you don't want anything that I should just send you receipt and you will sell to someone else which I did.

Abeg I need Amazon firephone.

My own also went off. Its the battery that died.
How can I order the Amazon fire phone battery please
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by stanvesco(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:

That was when the phone was still coming and got a buyer for it.

You delayed sending me receipt for calling you out on Nairaland. Before you could send the receipt. The phone went off completely. And the intended buyer wasn't interested again.

You have been using delay tactics on me.

Bro did you or have you changed the battery before it went off?

I must tell you that if you haven't then it's most likely the battery that died!

Try changing it.
I am currently trying to get a battery for an Amazon fire phone
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by stanvesco(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
Igemburg you scammed me.

You're a Scammer. Please you all should be wary of him

Bro calm down first.
Trust me Ur 50k should be your priority here and not calling him a scammer.

If you replace a good battery on that phone it will come up and you will be free of this whole wahala.
Trust me ...... Nothing you will gain from calling him a scammer a thousand times.

Focus on your goal of this thread; *a solution and it should be putting your phone back in good shape*
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by stanvesco(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2022
anjum2dawood:
Brother, in as much as 50k na huge money , but I will advice u, let it slide, na business gone bad , Move on, learn from itMy 2 koboBrother, in as much as 50k na huge money , but I will advice u, let it slide, na business gone bad , Move on, learn from itMy 2 kobo...

Haba not fair...
Of he moves on then Nairaland would fall!
I have done a fifty million naira deal on Nairaland and it didn't go down. Same time, the person I was dealing with was being dragged wotoporusly somewhere else!

Please guys let's find a solution please

2 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2022
September19:
You should have gotten his face and posted it everywhere . just like godfrey02 aka GODFREY MORGAN OTEJERE scammed me while pretending to sell his note 7 lite

Who scammed you.. you high abi.. if person wan scam you na 3500, several times i tried to transfer to you, na my problem say transfer nor dey go. You come here dey paste name. Na you 3500 I wan chop. I don't understand how you reason sef. You had better remove that name there..or you.want make i con dey beg you ssay bross abeg na. Was it my fault it was raining the day i intended to do the waybill.
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Tk4all(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
Igemburg you're still a scammer.
Send the money for the repair, and I will repair it here
You are talking like a real scammer now.

first, you bought something that was said to not having a problem. immediately you noticed the broken screen, you should have ask for a refund instanta but no, you took the device home and start using it.

when you noticed that the battery is not good, you should have sent back the phone to the seller to repair it cos he accepted that option, still no, you started looking for way to repair it yourself. if i may ask, what if the device spoiled as a result of careless handling, did you expect the seller to still repair it for you? if no, do you expect the seller to just send you money without seen what happened to the device? what if you are lying to get money from him? i think the seller is a good person to even follow up to this stage

2 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2022
September19:
You should have gotten his face and posted it everywhere . just like godfrey02 aka GODFREY MORGAN OTEJERE scammed me while pretending to sell his note 7 lite

See you that was begging me to sell phone for you. And i wanted to give you at an affordable rate. Went to the pack twice and bus wasn't going to your destination. And not to mention the rain for how much way you send 3500, or was it the time it rained. Even had to video and send to you it's raining. Guy you were not just lucky to get the phone that's what I will say. And as for your refund, it wasn't my fault transfer wasn't going and even had to recorded a video trying to do it and send to you. All this your saw. . Mention me back if all this were not done. You come here dey talk about scam. You high? Better remove that name from your quote
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by CaptainAyub: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Tk4all:

You are talking like a real scammer now.

first, you bought something that was said to not having a problem. immediately you noticed the broken screen, you should have ask for a refund instanta but no, you took the device home and start using it.

when you noticed that the battery is not good, you should have sent back the phone to the seller to repair it cos he accepted that option, still no, you started looking for way to repair it yourself. if i may ask, what if the device spoiled as a result of careless handling, did you expect the seller to still repair it for you? if no, do you expect the seller to just send you money without seen what happened to the device? what if you are lying to get money from him? i think the seller is a good person to even follow up to this stage
Daddy,hafar naa.
Abeg naa
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Tk4all(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2022
secondly, it was wrong of you not to ask for a receipt when you were collecting the device.

Again, the device was working when you collected it(you admitted that already) now that the device is dead like you said, will you collect such if you were the seller?

But the seller is still kind enough to help you repair the phone, instead of you to talk with him in peace, you are here trying to drag him in the mud for reasons best known to you.

oga, send the device to his shop(he gave you the address) now to see what is really happening. the seller will be a big fuul if he sends you any money to repair the device. who does that?

3 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Tk4all(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Daddy,hafar naa. Abeg naa
Happy Sunday sir,
What do you want me to do for you?
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Tk4all(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
Its obvious you're not keenly following. You are just sides with the scammer.

I asked for a receipt and he said he forgets to include it.

Secondly the was working but going off and on and intervals. Which he already knew about it.

You re trying to say I deserved to get scammed right.

He's your work partner right?

Continue

So i'm his work partner now for telling you the truth right?

personally, if i sell something to you and you find a fault in it, return it to me let me see what happened, i will not entertain anything apart from that. Also know that there was no agreement that the device will be returned if found to be faulty(especially now that you even use it for weeks)

I still repeat that sending money to you will make the seller looks like a ful. The question still remains:

What if you mishandle the device or even let it fell?

What if the device is still fine but you want to deceive the seller?

2 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by AndroidAI(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2022
hello66:
Brother, in as much as 50k na huge money , but I will advice u, let it slide, na business gone bad ,

Move on, learn from it

My 2 kobo

You sound like a scammer. Your cup will soon full and they will burn you alive.

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
Its obvious you're not keenly following. You are just sides with the scammer.

I asked for a receipt and he said he forgets to include it.

Secondly the was working but going off and on and intervals. Which he already knew about it.

You re trying to say I deserved to get scammed right.

He's your work partner right?

Continue

You still repeating this word?
1st you accuse someone that he is using my second account now you are saying this guy is my accomplice? Guy I still don't get it

Please guys this guy will need correct all wrong doings

He will retract his claim and restore my name he dragged and also apologize to those he accused wrongly.

I will fix the phone but do the needful 1st
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Tk4all(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
And that gives everyone the right the sell faulty items. Because I asked if there is any issue with the phone or not. And he said no. The one with fault is 40k and the one without fault is 50k.

And I did informed him of the fault immediately I received it

I did not rule out the possibility of the seller trying to play a fast one on you. i'm just trying to tell you how you are going about the whole thing wrongly.

send the device back to him and give him time, if he did not bring it back to you in a good shape, ask for a refund. if he tries anything funny, you can then call him out and trust me, he will never remain thesame after it. i trust nairaland member will do justice to it when you come clean
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iphone 4 Unlock? / Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share / How I Was Scammed By Tecno Carl Care.(RESOLVED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.