Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) (19238 Views)

#EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt / Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by tabaralph: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

No sensible person will compare the clueless and extremely corrupt Jonathan to a brilliant and prudent financial manager like Oyetola.

Jonathan became president at the height of Nigeria’s oil boom. He inherited a country free of debt and with oil production and price at the highest ever. At the end of the day, he had absolutely nothing to show for it other than huge debt and abandoned projects.

Oyetola on the other hand inherited a dysfunctional state with over N200billion debt, months of unpaid workers salaries, religious crisis and huge debt to contractors. In addition, he was governor at the worst period of time in terms of revenue from federation account and covid-19 pandemic.

Despite all the above challenges, he paid N97billion outbid the debt he inherited and did not take a single kobo as loan. He cleared all the workers salaries and still left over N14billion for the incoming administration. He also resolved the socio-religious problems that Rauf created. Just recently, world bank maned him the best governor in Nigeria in terms of prudent management of state finances.

So, how’s Oyetola and Jonathan the
same thing? Make it make sense.
I took my time to read the whole long epistles and I can see that they are all verifiable facts and figures most of the projects are facts, some people just decided to either hate oyetola because he’s Apc member,close to Tinubu or just hate him for the sake of it, but I know for a fact that if all the evidences of election malpractices against pdp and adeleke before the tribunal is concluded, adeleke won’t last 6 months as the governor of osun state, he lack the mental,and the intellectual capacity of a governor, I know deji his elder brother will have to relocate to oshogbo for the time being otherwise Jackson will be organising dancing competitions at the government house every weekend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by Voiceofthestree: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2022
Kasdat5:

Not as useless as the one in Benue state bros

Nigeria Politicians nah God go punish all of them i swear..... if only you know
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by OPICANTO2223: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2022
Why is everyone in APC lying?. from lai muhamad to oluomo.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2022
No be every matter you suppose dey put mouth.

Ominiknoweth
God1000:
He's a failed governor, this man did nothing in Osun state just like his predecessor.

They are ready to do the unthinkable to get power but they won't do anything meaningful.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by Pat081: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

No sensible person will compare the clueless and extremely corrupt Jonathan to a brilliant and prudent financial manager like Oyetola.

Jonathan became president at the height of Nigeria’s oil boom. He inherited a country free of debt and with oil production and price at the highest ever. At the end of the day, he had absolutely nothing to show for it other than huge debt and abandoned projects.

Oyetola on the other hand inherited a dysfunctional state with over N200 billion in debt, months of unpaid workers' salaries, a religious crisis, and a huge debt to contractors. In addition, he was governor during the worst period in terms of revenue from the federation account and covid-19 pandemic.

Despite all the above challenges, he paid N97 billion outbid the debt he inherited, and did not take a single kobo as a loan. He cleared all the worker's salaries and still left over a billion for the incoming administration. He also resolved the socio-religious problems that Rauf created. Just recently, the world bank maned him the best governor in Nigeria in terms of prudent management of state finances.

So, how are Oyetola and Jonathan the same thing? Make it make sense.
Can you please stop talking nonsense he was chief of staff for almost 10 or more years in Osun so he knows about the debt you are talking about I thank the good people of Osun for setting themselves free from this useless man and the best governor in what way he should go first the election of 2018 did he win the election We all see what happens live on TV and if you are a worker or you have family in that state you will not b here talking nonsense workers are in the same place for good 12 years same money as take home

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by God1000(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
No be every matter you suppose dey put mouth.

Ominiknoweth
lol, I will continue to put mouth on every matter that concerns Nigeria.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by ALTERNATEID: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Pat081:
Can you please stop talking nonsense he was chief of staff from almost 10 or more years in osun so he knows about the debt you are talking about I thank good people of osun for set themselves free from this useless man and best governor in what way he should go first the election of 2018 did he win the election We all see what happens live on TV

You need to go back to school for proper education.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2022
Can you even lift your hand?

Attacking that someone couldn't perform, if e sure for you, vy for ordinary counselor and show how it's done.

Chatterboxes everywhere
Voiceofthestree:
One of the most useless Governor in the history of Nigeria.... Impose by family Lord Agbado urchin.... No peace for the wicked I repeat No peace for the wicked a o be Ese Baba wo laara Omo laati Iran kini Titi de Iran Keeje
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2022
You do that when you have Firsthand information else you'll be disgracing yourself just as you just did.
God1000:
lol, I will continue to put mouth on every matter that concerns Nigeria.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by God1000(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You do that when you have Firsthand information else you'll be disgracing yourself just as you just did.
angry cheesy
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by rolams(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2022
What is this man saying?

The mandate you stole four years ago?

You still believe in stealing it again?

God won't allow you do so. Whatever effort you make through the judiciary shall be fruitless.

Except in another election where the good people of Osun State will decide to give you chance in distance future. No room for you now. So be it.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2022
No mandate was stolen. Most of you people are the reason for the notion, "educated illiterates"

Read Electoral law before saying jargons
rolams:
What is this man saying?

God won't allow you do so. Whatever effort you make through the judiciary shall be fruitless.

Except in another election where the good people of Osun State will decide to give you chance in distance future. No room for you now. So be it.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by Pat081: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2022
rolams:
What is this man saying?

Amen and he can not rule that state again his children sef can not hold any office only if they change names
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by codekanle(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2022
tabaralph:

I took my time to read the whole long epistles and I can see that they are all verifiable facts and figures most of the projects are facts, some people just decided to either hate oyetola because he’s Apc member,close to Tinubu or just hate him for the sake of it, but I know for a fact that if all the evidences of election malpractices against pdp and adeleke before the tribunal is concluded, adeleke won’t last 6 months as the governor of osun state, he lack the mental,and the intellectual capacity of a governor, I know deji his elder brother will have to relocate to oshogbo for the time being otherwise Jackson will be organising dancing competitions at the government house every weekend.
The thing pain u oo
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by Pat081: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

You need to go back to school for proper education.
Thanks the thing pain you
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by rolams(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
No mandate was stolen. Most of you people are the reasons for the notion, "educated illiterates"

Read Electoral law before saying jargons

The electoral law that permits thugs to flog voters who wants to vote against the thugs master?

Do you pray to be defeated the same way Adeleke was defeated in 2019?

What we are saying is "election should be free and fair"

No intimidation, no use of thugs, no ballots hijacking and e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by Barims(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2022
[quote author=Voiceofthestree post=118715953]

Nah your papa your mama and all your generation he animal mofo oloriburuku [/quote

Hmm, werey ni e
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2022
Was there over voting in Adelekes constituency during the election or not? Address that together if you're talking about credible Election.

Electoral law is in context here
rolams:

The electoral law that permits thugs to flog voters who wants to vote against the thugs master?

Do you pray to be defeated the same way Adeleke was defeated in 2019?

What we are saying is "election should be free and fair"

No intimidation, no use of thugs, no ballots hijacking and e.t.c
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by George2164(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing. Last forever. Even life itself has an expiry date.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by Minjim: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
He's a failed governor, this man did nothing in Osun state just like his predecessor.

They are ready to do the unthinkable to get power but they won't do anything meaningful.

I'm sure you're not from Osun because if you're you won't be typing trash

We from Osun know that infrastructure wise Aregbe did well

Oyetola also manage the debt left by Aredge so much that it didn't affect Osun workers

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by femo86(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2022
See ehn In this life, as a leader,

If you like ....do good...some people go complain

If you like....no do good...some people go still complain
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by Lazenby007(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2022
Too much unnecessary talks. Pack your load and leave that place now before I tear your slap !.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by dahmie2013: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2022
All the best in your future endeavours Sir.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by Strong87: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying this rubbish because I'm very sure you're not living here

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by basybasy: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:
This dude and gej na d same, their cluelessness brought nonentities to power.
Jackson will ultimately turn out to be a Bubu.
You have said it all my brother. Oyetola has a similar case with G. Jonathan. Jackson Adeleke is going to be terrible and Osun people will regret their action.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by Dybala11(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2022
tabaralph:

Evidences of electoral malpractices?
What evidences?
This one don dey cap what's not. Even APC members know that the best way of overturning the election result is to disqualify Ademola by using the issue of his school results. Have you even been to Osun before you kon dey yarn lies here?? grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by tabaralph: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2022
Dybala11:

Evidences of electoral malpractices?
What evidences?
This one don dey cap what's not. Even APC members know that the best way of overturning the election result is to disqualify Ademola by using the issue of his school results. Have you even been to Osun before you kon dey yarn lies here?? grin
Ogbeni shift go one corner, am a bonafide don of Ede and was on ground on the Election Day, there was massive over voting that day and the evidences are before the tribunal presently
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by Dybala11(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2022
tabaralph:

Ogbeni shift go one corner, am a bonafide don of Ede and was on ground on the Election Day, there was massive over voting that day and the evidences are before the tribunal presently
Do you think that Ademola would have lost the election without Ede?
Your claim that you hail from Ede might be true or false, who cares. We shall see the outcome bro, na here we dey. grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by Atlantis585: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2022
codekanle:

https://osbcng.org/full-text-as-oyetola-bids-osun-farewell-with-emotional-message/

To God be the glory. Tinubu’s nephew going, going, going, goooone!

In May we will also retire the greatest crook and drug dealer from Nigerian politics.

Nigeria no be Lagos.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by ufuosman(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Go well
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by juman(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ignorant osun people.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) by sultry69(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:

Guess you are blind or obituary from the land of rising crime

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Appeal Court voids tribunal decision, affirms APC's Gov Sule as winner / Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki / "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.