Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Rap Battle On The Net(opportunity For Nigerian M.cs) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battle On The Net(opportunity For Nigerian M.cs) (1033 Views)

Brand New Muzik From One Of Naija's Illest M.cs 'look Back' By Double Six.free Download / Nigerian *m-eighty* Breaks Longest Freestyle Rap Record / Cool Fm Lagos Live On The Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rap Battle On The Net(opportunity For Nigerian M.cs) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
As a nigerian who has been in music basically all my life,I always believed that Nigeria at this time has some of the best M.Cs out there but unfortunately,our hip-hop artists are sort of restricted to the local music scene or a few african countries.
I do believe that nigerian M.Cs can hold theirs anywhere on this planet and would sincerely love to see this happen.
I work with denver's No1 internet radio/tv station as a producer and would love to see nigerian mcs go head to head with some of the mcs here
link www.livewireurbanradio.com ,its basically live streaming of our programs through the website free of charge.as long as you have an internet service then you are good.
the benefits are a lot but one which i would like to point out is an opportunity to actually guage how good you are and if you are one to use results as a means of developing yourself then this is for you
the happy hr show with dj joe "tha mischief" deniro and trevia "sexy" j is one of the shows where u can actually call in and free style likewise the RAW-B Money show.the times and days are listed on the website.
We need the love of US/WE/GBOGBO
Re: Rap Battle On The Net(opportunity For Nigerian M.cs) by 04kaa: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
is anything up for grabs financially, ?thats the only thing that will attract people.
Re: Rap Battle On The Net(opportunity For Nigerian M.cs) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
an opportunity for people to see you and if you are good enough,you get your music done for you.it is not a competition but an avenue for you to show yourself to the world and possibly get streamlined into a good recording contract

(1) (Reply)

Hypnotic Songs, Anyone? / KSB - Bragado Ft LKT [official Video Download] / Timaya Or Terry G: Who Is Nigeria's Dancehall King?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.