Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… (31601 Views)

Kidnapped FGC Yauri Student Gives Birth In Bandits’ Camp / Troops Rescue Three FGC Yauri Students & One Teacher; Kill One Bandit / Kebbi: Why FG Didn’t Allow Us Close FGC Yauri Despite Intelligence On Bandit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by Onyenna(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nah wah ooh
Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
I keep asking why terrorists are never killed when caught. It is clear that the current administration does not care about terrorists attacks, they are encouraging terrorism. Don't be surprised that parents of this children did cast their votes to this failed government.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by Joebayo217: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
Northern Nigeria are the reason Nigeria is suffering very senseless mentality na their almajiris dey turn terrorist na dem use their hand cause problem now southern Nigeria too dey suffer ham Nigeria must split northern Nigeria must GO angry

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
When am telling people to leave apc alone out of this coming election they will be arguing. I will keep on preaching it everyday, APC has no single thing to offer you than corruption. If apc care for this country why will they give Nigeria sick old man as a candidate? Is that not wickedness?

APC has done so much harm to this nation... Pls stay away from this evil party, they have no single agender that's why you hear thier presidential candidate shouting "emilokan" with people's life

They have competent men yet gave us sick man combined with a chief Boko Haram Commander as vice, is that not wickedness?

Apc is evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by Sholayeaminebir(f): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
What's all this nau... Rip... Vote wisely pls..
Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by FLYFIRE(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
If these leaders think that because they have high walls of defence that they are free & could do anything & get away with it, let me remind them, their family members & ALL that support them for belly sake WILL BEAR THE BRUNT.....NO MATTER HOW LONG
Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Will those who want to vote for APC find joy in allowing their daughters getting raped and impregnated by terrorists. If they can, then they can vote APC in the next election.
I am still saying this, Given the situation of this country only a wicked person will read this article and say voting APC again is the solution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by chinae(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
All those that voted this current government at any point is responsible for the death of this woman and the trauma the girl will be living with.

Elections are not just mechanical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by Bahamas95(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Why are some humans this wicked? You abducted children, as if that's not enough they started raping and impregnating them in captivity.

See how they sent that poor woman to early grave, that's terrible. Parents should pray for the safe return of their children, they shouldn't worry themselves about the bastards for now.

Those terrorists, kidnappers or whatever they call themselves will never know peace for inflicting pains on people. They will suffer here on earth and in the after life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by SaintNegro77: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nigeria wasn't like this. All of these got worst when that bastard in Aso Rock took over. Another of his kind wants to take over. But the truth is that he won't smell that place except his burial poster that will be seen there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by vikstandon(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
More reason not to vote along ethnic and religious group.

We all suffer the effect of bad governance.
Buhari and family (APC), just happened to Nigeria.
Buhari and Family is a bitter root!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by jojothaiv(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Next time, y'all will vote compassionate, competent, empathetic and visionary leaders.

Sadly, the rural residents will always be at the forefront to campaign and vote in foolish people all because of hunger and poverty, and this is the tool they use in deceiving them by promising to take them out of the poverty, every 4 years.
Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by Grandmeister(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
beejaay:

Thanks to people like you that support bad leaders and hide under religion and tribe with your fake patriotic hypocrisy.. May what the innocent mother faced be face by people like you that trump up bad and evil leaders for your ammusement
Watch as he quotes you with his alternate moniker NLpolicewoman and watch as seun, mynd44 and other mods look the other way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by KwaraRat: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
post=118732012:

KwaraRat,
Why not keep silent if you have nothing reasonable to comment.
Na for ur abode d dead woman dey cheer when Christians girls were kidnapped?
You guys will just be typing jargons on social space so brazenly.
May God help you and your ilks.

Face your vulture grilling

Zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by PENNYSWAP: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
90% of these Urchins voted out an infidel(GEJ) just cuz of tribe and religion

They insulted mama peace
Called a seating president a Buffon

Please don’t involve me when terrorist and their tribes people are exhibiting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
Why are some humans this wicked? You abducted children, as if that's not enough they started raping and impregnating them in captivity.

See how they sent that poor woman to early grave, that's terrible. Parents should pray for the safe return of their children, they shouldn't worry themselves about the bastards for now.

Those terrorists, kidnappers or whatever they call themselves will never know peace for inflicting pains on people. They will suffer here on earth and in the after life.
the only solution or way to end this madness is capital punishment for any creature caught carrying out acts of terrorism and kidnapping.

When militants were doing their own in the creeks, we never heard of all these abomination.

Nigerians must rise up and declare all out against these animals.

This is inhumanity, this is a big crime against humanity. People of good will should stand up and act now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by PENNYSWAP: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
post=118731887:
Too sad! cry
Grief of Motherhood. cry cry

Brutal deaths to all kidnappers and criminals in our nation, along with the online animals supporting them.

Y'all will never end well in this life, as long as you keep supporting deaths of innocent Nigerians by thir barbaric animals.

No be Curse,
Na FACT!

Amen Amen Amen in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.
So shall it be for them all.
Thanks a lot for your prayers.
God bless you Superb.
You are a great guy.
Quote in Bold : all the supporters of corrupt evil politicians in Nigeria and all Tribal Bigots especially the ones in Nairaland. will never end well in life.

We Rise.

No sir

It’s brutal death to those that sponsored and promoted incompetency that brought naija to this very sad state

I hope u r buying fuel ⛽️ 5 naira per litter , once u enter feeling station, that’s if u even have a car... you will shout our darling Daddy sent me and boooooooooooooooom, they will sell to u for 5 naira per litter

I pray for another Buhari proMax so that in the next 8 years , tribalism , stupidity, religion will clear from our eyes ASAP

This Buhari regime is pre-suffering to what I envision

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by fkj950ax(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Thortp:

May Nigeria not happen to us.

RIP mother, Nigeria failed you.

This statement is what I fear the most in the whole world right now.

Yes, Nigeria failed the mother, failed the daughter, failed the siblings, failed the dad and failed the society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by wildkat: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
post=118731887:
Too sad! cry

Brutal deaths to all kidnappers and criminals in our nation, along with the online animals supporting them.

Y'all will never end well in this life, as long as you keep supporting deaths of innocent Nigerians by thir barbaric animals.

No be Curse,
Na FACT!

Insha Allah.
God bless you Superb.
You are a great guy.
Quote in Bold : all the supporters of corrupt evil politicians in Nigeria and all Tribal Bigots especially the ones in Nairaland. will never end well in life.

We Rise.

But your darling daddy set the pedestal for all these. So what has he been doing to curb it? This is the evil instigated by your APC.

Oh... Vulture grilling has corrupted some people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by Dshocker(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Government wouldn't hesitate to comb every nuke and cranny, if it had happened in any other part of the country, particularly the SouthEast, this shows that the government of the day is sympathetic with these terrorist.

The United States Of America is 11 times bigger than Nigeria, but if something like this happened over there, in less than 72hrs, all the hostages would have been free.

It is quite embarrassing to know that, it is over 1yr and the Nigerian government absolutely did nothing to rescue them.

Shame To Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by wildkat: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Watch and see how the senseless urchin Above me will start writing Rubbish instead of blaming the stupid APC government.

May Tinubu happen to all those who have wished Nigeria bad! Obi is the next president of Nigeria inshallah

Urchins will never see good. They want these same situation to keep ravaging the country because of their selfish gains. People like Moh247 Fredoooooo and . I wonder if they got conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by RomanGreen: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
post=118731887:
Too sad! cry

No be Curse,
Na FACT!

Insha Allah.
God bless you Superb.
You are a great guy.

We Rise.

Like you care? Why not blame the current APC govt. Your hypocrisy stinks, all you supporters and enablers of this current (Administration) calamity, May. Nigeria happen to you. If you get mind type Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by jessylaurel(f): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
2mercy:
ABDUCTION: Mother of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies from Stroke… Others lament having children fathered by terrorists

https://prnigeria.com/2022/11/27/mother-fgc-yauri-student/

Why disclose such information to the woman when they know what she's passing through from the abduction. undecided undecided
Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by Thortp(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Main reason many people are considering japa.
Insecurity
fkj950ax:

This statement is what I fear the most in the whole world right now.

Yes, Nigeria failed the mother, failed the daughter, failed the siblings, failed the dad and failed the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by imagrg(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nigeria we hail you!
Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by Ladymillion(f): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is very unfortunate, every mothers nightmare
Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by rontolo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
How I wish it was Buharis daughter kidnapped instead! God please humble (humiliate) our leaders and spare the poor citizens. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by NLPoliceWoman: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
wildkat:

Urchins will never see good. gains. People like Moh247 Fredoooooo and .
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by BABANGBALI: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Buhari insha Allah you won't make heaven
Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by wildkat: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

My dear with his alternate moniker. U keep proving u are an urchin. because if u aren’t u won’t even bother to mention the mods.... cry me a river if u wish. Fucck off!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by ContinuousTortu: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Felix Terungwa, may God punish you forever!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… by Mayeldah(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
KingsCity:
Too bad; What a Commander in Chief.

There is an IG of Police in this country, there are Service Chiefs and how these people go to bed everyday and sleep soundly while Nigerian girls are in captivity beats me.

If I am the Commander in Chief of Nigeria, and 100 Nigeria school girls are abducted by bandits, in fact hell will come down. I will close all the boarders, I will declare curfew throughout the whole country. Nothing will work while those girls are in captivity.
I will personally lead the war against these people
It's either I kill them or they kill me.

Buhari is a terrorist.

Anyone that votes for APC or another fulani in this coming election, may thunder strike him or her dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2015 Presidential Election Results / Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) / Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.