Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted (5082 Views)

CBN Posted The Press Release That old 500/1000 Remain Legal Tender On Twitter / Northerners Really Finished Peter Obituary Today In Kaduna / Igbos Have Suffered In Nigeria ; Imagine Ordinary Seun Osewa Talking To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
how much can we transfer to you now that APC made you poor and a beggar Dayo grin

The guy is a fool...how does begging for money concern tinubu?...Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they get
Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
now everyone think that you are cursed Dayo grin
Even your fellow urchins are ashamed of you. Can’t you see how they left you alone in the battle ?
Chinedu na you obingo see the coming election as battle because of the candidate wey una get

We BAT supporters don't see it as battle. It's a walk over for us

We don't battle with a candidate from ugwu region grin grin
Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by michlins(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Hahahahaha

Nnamdi Kanu campaigned for One Nigeria when PDP was in power. PDP lost and he became a freedom fighter grin grin

Obi is on the ballot now we no hear say Nigeria zoo again

After the election, Nigeria will become a zoo back

This life no balance o

grin grin grin
did you read what this is about. I'm sure you are not getting a Kobo from the loot so why defend them. Do you think this is about Yoruba versus Igbo?

You see people who have zero idea on how to govern but are eager to loot whatever thing they can lay their hands on
Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
While Nigeria's economic situation has reached critical levels, CBN never posted such information on their Twitter handles.

Obidients should stop using lies and misinformation to market their candidate. Otherwise what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by Agumi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
And you will still see some people with their poverty still wanting to vote APC, omoh me like this even tho na my father be APC aspirant i no go vote am

1 Like

Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by traihit: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Terrible managers!
Unproductive set of people!
Prodigals adults!
Cankerworms !

And they want to come back in the garment of an old druggie and their foot soldiers are all over Nairaland shouting emilocorn.

They say a lady is a representative of his people. Maybe we really deserve people like these.
Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu na you obingo see the coming election as battle because of the candidate wey una get

We BAT supporters don't see it as battle. It's a walk over for us

We don't battle with a candidate from ugwu region grin grin

Ode I'm still waiting for your reply is that you begging or not?
Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by maxevans: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
successmatters:
grin grin grin

If you like, get sense, if you don't like, Tinubu will be selling your houses and lands across Nigeria to continue what buharri started.

Vote for Peter Obi or else, you have more horror stories to listen to.

PETER OBI IS THE BEST:Says Reno Omokri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpSM50nok1o
Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by owobokiri(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Hahahahaha

Nnamdi Kanu campaigned for One Nigeria when PDP was in power. PDP lost and he became a freedom fighter grin grin

Obi is on the ballot now we no hear say Nigeria zoo again

After the election, Nigeria will become a zoo back

This life no balance o

grin grin grin

After the elections, if you rig ounge best candidate as you always do, you will hear "Nigeria is a zoo again".
It will happen and more vociferous this time.
The presidency is not your mothers property.
If you insist that the South East should not access the presidency, then you should be ready for the mother of all upheavals!
So get ready..
Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by Praxis758: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Blame PDP’s 16 years rule.
Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by gotnel: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
God help Nigeria and Nigerians.
Government is liable to all the mess we are in today
Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:47am On Nov 28, 2022
owobokiri:

After the elections, if you rig ounge best candidate as you always do, you will hear "Nigeria is a zoo again".
It will happen and more vociferous this time.
The presidency is not your mothers property.
If you insist that the South East should not access the presidency, then you should be ready for the mother of all upheavals!
So get ready..
Hahahahaha

After the election bro you guys should try shit. Una go collect wotopuriously no be mouth grin

Your region can defeat FG right.? Go ahead with it after the election bro

I'm sure you know Obi will not even come distant third so start to rehearse on the next move now

I no go talk too much.. na the innocent ones i just pity sha
Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by Yankee101: 5:53am On Nov 28, 2022
I hope Nigerians know the implication
There’s no foreign debt that left eating $3bn per month
It’s now about stealing EVERYTHING
Arrange the worst jails for them, from Malami to Buhari to Aregbesola
Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

After the election bro you guys should try shit. Una go collect wotopuriously no be mouth grin

I'm sure you know Obi will not even come distant third so start to rehearse on the next move now

Good morning...dont evade my question is this you begging under this same administration or not?

Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by Bantu10: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

jobless urchin grin grin

Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by clockwisereport: 2:39am On Dec 05, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
how much can we transfer to you now that APC made you poor and a beggar Dayo grin

My problem with that guy and his likes is that they keep insulting people that are better than their generations put together.
Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by orisa37: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
EMEFIELE REMAINS THE MOST HORRIBLE SYCOPHANT OF BUHARI REGIME IN HISTORY.
Re: APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted by orisa37: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
They received Oil money.
They received ABACHA LOOTS.
They got various loans.

They MUST account for all of the above and their DISBURSEMENT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Guber : APC Escapes Defeat , Survives PDP Onslaught With Narrow Margin / Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! / Aba Boys No Dey Carry Last: Check Out The Clothe Of Transmission..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.