Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (15195 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by oikirodah(m): 6:41am On Nov 28, 2022
How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (Video)

My routine begins every day at 3 a.m, the first two hours  I get up and grab my writing tools, go over the previous day's activities, follow up on comments to trending issues, and write my reports, which I then prepare for publication.

The next two hours are then used to sieve through thousands of WhatsApp groups and other social media platforms to gauge public sentiment. Meanwhile, my music is blasting in the background at a reasonable volume during these four hours, from 3 to 7 a.m. As a man born in the 1970s, you should understand that we are a mix of old-school jams and current BUGA vibes.

When I saw this video of Seyi Tinubu at an earlier Lagos Rally, which he led, dancing to Joha with the youths, I was captivated. First and foremost, I am a fan of Asake because he proudly represents Nigeria to the rest of the world, and his outfits are always a source of renewed hope for the nation.

I actually do not hear Yoruba, but the part I can hear and enjoy is this:"Me I don dey street since when dem sing Gongo Aso
Apala no be soca, see my team dem no be feeders...Premier League is not UEFA, small body my engine bigger gan".

When I'm in this mood, my brain opens up and I work in a comfortable aura that makes me feel like I'm the best. I admire Seyi Tinubu for his unwavering commitment to the cause. Seyi Tinubu has been seen donating to people displaced by natural disasters at IDPs. Seyi was spotted jumping with the youths in Kano the other day, telling them why they should vote for his father.

What has Atiku's or Obi's son given you a taste for? Please respond honestly. Do you even know who they are? What contributions have they made to humanity?

Do they go around campaigning for their father? Why do they stay out of the nitty-gritty of politics, which is the most difficult, today Seyi Tinubu is in Kano, Oluremi Tinubu in Asaba, Bola Tinubu in Imo, isn't it amazing that the family knows what they want and is at the forefront of the struggle, remember these people experienced firsthand what it is to be in exile, what it is to be a victim of a vicious and vindictive military government?

They have experience fighting for democracy and justice, whereas the other candidates have, of course, never had to make such sacrifices. Atiku is alleged to have resigned from the customs service as a billionaire before entering politics. When Tinubu was making the ultimate sacrifice for democracy, Peter Obi was presumably importing toothpicks.

You see, all the other candidates have nothing to offer, which is why their families do not believe in them. Didn't you hear Peter Obi say that his children, biological children oh, used to record him when they were discussing family issues so they could replay it later to their father when he denied it? Fake figures that are poles apart from the facts.

Listen to Asake him say him team no be feeder team , e fit b small body o but the ENGINE na V12. See the video below and leave your thoughts in the comment session.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/how-seyi-tinubu-made-me-fall-in-love-with-joha-by-asake-osigwe-omo-ikirodah-video/

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and Principal Buhs Radio Academy.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Naira20: 6:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Lol..
Thrash as usual

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Abdul05: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2022
Truth to his talk....

Seyi tinubu is someone every father would want as a son..

he Is now a focus of attention ...simple cos of his goodwill

thus,he works fully hearted with his father and l believe he is a son, tinubu will be proud of.. grin

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by GorillaApp(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2022
Such empty head assertion.
This is ludicrous to say the least
This piece of Shi*t is just dripping with sycophancy and a healthy dose of ass licking.

The writer is unintelligent and can hardly hide is biase.
So because seyi gave you a taste for asake's song we should now celebrate it with a public holiday?

Like I used to tell my friend Charles back in the early 2000s, I will hold a struggling man who lives in a one room apartment and pay his bills in high esteem than the son of an affluent who goes around in a Benz. The struggling guy gets my max respect.

At least Obi kids are not depending on their father's wealth. They are out there toiling to make a way for themselves and carve out their own niche. They got my max respect, Unlike the son of a man who has amassed billions with no proven track or antecedent of how he came by this stupendous wealth. A son who has not worked anywhere but wears a wrist watch costing hundreds of millions.

Most Nigerians really love their oppressors.
The way most Nigerians sell they birthright for a morsel of rotten porridge will make Esau turn in his grave. Tufiakwa!

These are the kind of people Douglas Anele, the famed guardian newspaper columnist will refer to as "Otimkpus"

And for those quoting me below,
This is my response to y'all.

I will respect seun and Davido more than the seyi tinubu. At least, I can track their wealth and trace the trajectory of their success.
It is not hatred my friend, it simply describes dignity in labour.

Not some spoilt kid who is piggybacking on his father's stolen wealth.
Some of us are not blinded by wealth because we personify wealth itself ( we ain't poor bro).

You guys should chump on and swallow this truth

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by bennybuhari: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2022
E no go better for the mods who go move this trash to front page

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by JoeyNaza: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2022
Waste bin opinion

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by IDeyNL: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2022
APC already bought this forum using the poster.

Don't be surprised this gets to front page.

Such a trash.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Aufbauh(m): 6:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Seyi Tinubu is a testimonial that Asiwaju is not just a raiser of talented men and women but also a raiser of children with good home training.
Seyi is an example to every productive, responsive and responsible youth.

While Atiku and Obi children are no where to be found in their campaign bid, but will only show up later to lay claim to the largesse of the office.

Seyi has being on the forefront of his father's campaign bid identifying with the low & high showing that he's one of them.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by gratiaeo(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2022
Another senseless trash from senseless urchins

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by DSC7: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2022
Another Hallelujah Boys Balablu Bulaba cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Moferere: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2022
Well captured.
Tinubu for the prize.

63 Likes

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2022
Soooo??

Or should everyone come out to tell what obi has fone in their life's

4 Likes

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by GorillaApp(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2022
DSC7:
Let me help you comrade grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by GorillaApp(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
Seyi Tinubu is a testimonial that Asiwaju is not just a raiser of talented men and women but also a raiser of children with good home training.

While Atiku and Obi children are no where to be found in their campaign bid, but will only show up later to lay claim to the largesse of the office.

Seyi has being on the forefront of his father's campaign
 bid identifying with the low & high showing that he's one of them
Time for election and he is now showing he is one of them grin

Obi kids never showed off even when their father was governor. They never wore wristwatches costing over 200 million nor ride power bike costing over 50 million.
Just like coscharis kid, Obi children didn't have personal cars while schooling.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by MasterJayJay: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
Babablu Bluublu bulabu.

Urchin knows Tinubu is mentally sick, that's why he's using the face of his kid to campaign for Tinubu.

They used Donald Duke's childhood picture to represent Tinubu.

Imagine the tia tia mentality. They can't even use Seyi's childhood picture to represent his father.

Seyi, the son of a drug trafficker doesn't represent Nigeria. He represents your village people. Don't drag Nigeria into drug trafficking!!

I hope you and Seyi have APV that you will use to vote.

Peter Obi is agile and doesn't needs his son to campaign for him.

12 Likes

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by JASONjnr(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2022
Let Seyi seat his father down and talk sense into his head...

2 Likes

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by nothingspoil70: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2022
Politics run in the blood of that family. I see Sheyi becoming a big politician in the future same with Davido. It is always good to learn from the best and sheyi is very lucky to have the best teacher at the moment and he is being groomed for the future. When the time comes and he is excelling as a politician, our brothers from the other side will be jealous again and won't understand why

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by salbis(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2022
If Tinubu win, this Seyi guy go flex more than Yusuf Buhari oo,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by waterpouroverfl: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Mumuic idioooooooota

Trying hard to buy the fans of awake and buy asake also

Hope you haven't sold your birthright because of tribalism

Aufbauh:

Seyi has being on the forefront of his father's campaign bid identifying with the low & high showing that he's one of them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Guyman01: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2022
bennybuhari:
E no go better for the mods who go move this trash to front page

Caveat emptor: This article is a paid advert, take note of the moniker of the writer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by nkemoma(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2022
The person that posted this.. Despite the problems we are facing in his Nation...

Is a COMPOuND Fooool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Mindlog: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Yimu. cheesy
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by franchasng: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2022
5million mhen go fall that day if you cross my lane oh eh grin

Obi to the Datti, one man squad, oya come to the front, Tinubu japa, Atiku bow, Kwankwaso cry, Sowore faint ahshocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Brendaniel: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2022
nothingspoil70:
Politics run in the blood of that family. I see Sheyi becoming a big politician in the future same with Davido. It is always good to learn from the best and sheyi is very lucky to have the best teacher at the moment and he is being groomed for the future. When the time comes and he is excelling as a politician, our brothers from the other side will be jealous again and won't understand why

Read what you wrote again, this time slowly, their parents ruled your father and you are praying that the children will come and rule you and your own children like it is an inheritance that other people should not aspire to be.

Slavery is not depicted only by hanging a chain on someone's neck

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2022
Ain’t
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Naijanascam: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2022
Mods make una dey fear God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Didijiji: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2022
What is wrong with the mod that moved this rubbish to front page?

Why are u guys trying to force a mystery man down the throat of Nigerians?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by waterpouroverfl: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2022
N
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by WipeTechNG: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2022
DSC7:
Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by EmmyDJourno: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2022
God punish idiots with their nonsense talk this season
Fuel Scarcity is biting, economy shrinking, this one is coming to whine us, idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by ngBuild: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2022
Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by KIDfurniture(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2022
Trash
oikirodah:
How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (Video)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/how-seyi-tinubu-made-me-fall-in-love-with-joha-by-asake-osigwe-omo-ikirodah-video/

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and Principal Buhs Radio Academy.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity / Navy Hands 8 Suspects With N3 Billion Worth Of Stolen Crude To EFCC / 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.