Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,917 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Apc,tinubu Using My Old Picture As His Own In A Documentary To Decieve Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc,tinubu Using My Old Picture As His Own In A Documentary To Decieve Nigeria (445 Views)

APC, Tinubu Using Obasanjo’s Template Of Loyalty To Rule - Dr Salihu Lukman / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu Using A Teleprompter To Read His Speech At Chatham House / Old Picture Of Abba Kyari Campaigning Against Drug Use Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc,tinubu Using My Old Picture As His Own In A Documentary To Decieve Nigeria by dealer10: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Apc,tinubu Using My Old Picture As His Own In A Documentary To Decieve Nigeria by Naijanascam: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Agbadorians, Jagabandits and Batists Sadists will surely defend this pure open indentity theft.........as the lawyers always says....... You can't build Something on NOTHING......

Loads of dirty baggages

1 Like

Re: Apc,tinubu Using My Old Picture As His Own In A Documentary To Decieve Nigeria by StrongandMighty: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2022
The most difficult job on earth right now is being an urchin...

The more you defend him, the more mess he creates for you to defend as well

Justice for urchins!

1 Like

Re: Apc,tinubu Using My Old Picture As His Own In A Documentary To Decieve Nigeria by sonature1: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2022
I know that many urchins wish Tinubu would stop campaigning because he is making their job difficult.

(1) (Reply)

Bode George Was Right. Tinubu Is A Big Thief. Now He Has Stolen Someone's ID / "The Only Thing That Isn't Fake About Tinubu..." (Pic) / Labour Party Has Internal Fighting In 22 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.