Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding (48381 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe & Her Mum / Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 27, 2011
the level of venom this girl gets no get part 2. Did she kill somebody's mother? abeg make una free am oh.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by MariaP: 1:32am On Aug 27, 2011
waiting for the white wedding pictures,
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by tpia5: 1:33am On Aug 27, 2011
the level of venom this girl gets no get part 2. Did she kill somebody's mother? abeg make una free am oh.

we'd all like to eat our cake and have it i'm sure.

unfortunately, there are little inconveniences called consequences for certain actions.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by tpia5: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:37am On Aug 27, 2011
Dude's face na apology
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by tpia5: 1:37am On Aug 27, 2011
How did he propose?

(Laughs) He was straight and normal.

Did he kneel down?

No, he didn't kneel down because he's a prince.

In November last year, when we went to visit our parents officially, he had the ring before he came back from the UK, but certain things happened which I'll never tell you and he gave me the ring.

http://www.modernghana.com/moviep/11684/3/pagenum2/mercy-johnson-flaunts-diamond-wedding-ring-says-i-.html#continue

certain things like what i wonder. undecided

sounds like an accessory to me. undecided
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by thegeorgy(f): 1:39am On Aug 27, 2011
please ladies and gentlemen or should i rather say harsh ladies and men here on nairaland,let just wish them a happy married life instead of all these negative statements.it's really not fair.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by tpia5: 1:41am On Aug 27, 2011
They say if you have it flaunt it, why hasn't Odi stepped out with you?

He doesn't like publicity but after the wedding I'll drag him along once in a while.

What is he into?

Oil and gas.

hmm. undecided

Mercy, who will not be at your wedding?

(Laughs!) I don't see any reason why I won't want to see anybody at my wedding

you certainly wouldnt want his "unknown" wife and kids there, dont you think. undecided
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 27, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Dude's face na apology

It's a whole wealthy prince like that you're insulting?
You might have been blessing if he had used his romance skills on you grin
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by eridah2007(m): 1:46am On Aug 27, 2011
Toaskarity:

the man gonna take that hip alone!
i dont think he deserve it  embarassed
komek:

@Toaskarity,exactly what i wanted 2 say, so dat boy has d sole monopoly over that hip and bosom, my spirit is nt at rest at all.

Make una comot eye for badd thing,hips don't lie   grin
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

hmm. undecided

you certainly wouldnt want his "unknown" wife and kids there, dont you think. undecided
sound so interest to her  undecided
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

everyone have his skill wink, dont think prince will look that terrible
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 27, 2011
happy married life to the couple.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:59am On Aug 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You dey craze. lol

What an eyesore undecided
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by emofine(f): 2:09am On Aug 27, 2011
Oh my gosh. . . why must everything be about who can yab pass on this forum? So the modus operandi of this board is to insult from morning to night abi? Or is that some people's natural default, maybe some are desperate for cheap laughs. . .pathetic

Two people have gotten married and instead of decent people to wish the newlyweds well they assault their appearance I mean WTH! na your mama and papa before, why is worwor biting you "fine" people over there

davidylan:

You know. . .(SMH)

@ topic Congrats to the new couple, Mercy looks gorgeous wink
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by oknee: 2:26am On Aug 27, 2011
MJ is looking fairer. Her complexion used to be like dt of prince's own. Na wah ooo
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by seedord247(m): 2:55am On Aug 27, 2011
msheeeewqwwwww
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nonymartin(m): 2:57am On Aug 27, 2011
the man go see hell. can you imagin
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by tpia5: 3:05am On Aug 27, 2011
MJ is looking fairer. Her complexion used to be like dt of prince's own. Na wah ooo

key word here is "used to be".
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by jamace(m): 3:13am On Aug 27, 2011
Hmmnnn. undecided
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by seedord247(m): 3:17am On Aug 27, 2011
jamace:

Hmmnnn. undecided

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BCUS YOUR ENGLISH TICKET JUST EXHAUST.

STOP BUYING 12 HOURS ENGLISH . . . . SOMETIMES YOU MAY NEED IT VERY URGENT.

BUT YOU CAN STILL SPEAK IN YUR LANGUAGE. YO0U ARE FREE TO POST ANYTHING
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by MeGaStReEt: 3:33am On Aug 27, 2011
komek:

@Toaskarity,exactly what i wanted 2 say, so dat boy has d sole monopoly over that hip and bosom, my spirit is nt at rest at all.

lol @bolded

Abeg make una free Mercy ooooo make she enjoy her marraige oh
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 27, 2011
MariaP:

waiting for the white wedding pictures,
yesoooooooo!
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by fatiii(f): 5:33am On Aug 27, 2011
Make. una cool down, 4 dose wey nevr marry, una no knw how una own go be so stop all d hating. Jus congratulate her n life goes on.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nymphnode(m): 5:54am On Aug 27, 2011
Best bet for MJ is to get quickly knocked up before the marriage hit the rocks, so as for her to have solace in being a single mum because no man would want her at second hand value but wait. . . What do I know sef, a man actually left his wife and kids for her, Now thats African Magic[Ebira]
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Ohibenemma(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2011
So she don tone her skin? Fine no be by force. As for d guy, I thnk he's phYsically okay 4 her, haba,who go actually like mercy if she no be star? Ever checkd out her fingers, stubby like half smkd cigarrettes. Wish dm Well, but she 4ckup, @lst dm 4 postpone d thng. Na desperatn or stubborness? Abeg ds matter tire me o.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by slap1(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2011
That dude's head. . .what shape is that? Well, happy married life, if possible.That dude's head. . .what shape is that? Well, happy married life, if possible.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2011
fatiii:

Make. una cool down, 4 dose wey nevr marry, una no knw how una own go be so stop all d hating. Jus congratulate her n life goes on.
No b lie u talk, nyc pix though,waitin 4 d white weddin pix. Mj happy married life. Hope you ve found happiness, congrats. Lol,
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by rhymz(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2011
Finally, the girl has gone ahead, that's one big F-U she is throwing to haters right there!
Mrecy deserves happiness like any other woman, people should stop this malevolence and wish her the best.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by chimauzo1(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2011
I am wishing her the best of wedlock,and i also pray that this marriage will not end in a divorce,because celebrities all over the world are known for one thing after marriage-DIVORCE.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by digits: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2011
im disappointed in mercy, infact, am speechless but i must say something, mesy is so materialistic, the guy is rich right but she suppose to consider the outward appearance as well. that guy is damm UGLY
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by tkb417(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2011
match made in 9ja

i hope he doesnt panel beat her with punches cos that guy looks like a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so why did she dress like that?

learnt shes from Kogi? is that how they dress there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? / Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About / Red Beret: Wizkid Vs Simi, Who Rocked It Better? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.