Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding (48379 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe & Her Mum / Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
blackboi:

A man is never ugly!

Spoken like a true homosekul
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
Mercy J does not look right in whoever's non-benin traditional attire she's wearing. Stick to your husband's traditional outfit, plz.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-2hrno9hdtXY/TlitpIGu87I/AAAAAAAAGkM/bTqXs7tTE8c/s400/mercy+and+odi+lindaikeji+blog.jpg[/img]
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by SisiKill1: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

LMFAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by kizito96(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
As long as she is happy
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Jayjey(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
i hope she will enjoy every moment of the marriage. lipsrsealed
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by anebiable: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
i think she will be happy if she want to be happy in her marriage,but if she want live like a star on top of the man,that is how problem will come and marriage will end.But prayer for her is to try and calm down so that she and husband can both enjoy the happiness of marriage.HAPPY MARRIED LIFE MESSY
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by basadenet: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2011
So what do we do with it ?
I hope she never regret her action. And i advised her not sleep with her two eyes closed, because it could be dangerous. Remember that Guys wife will surely fight back some day and when this happen, the whole thing could turn messier than we thought.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by tpia5: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
Messy indeed. Very apt description.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by tpia5: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2011
Btw she has nothing to fear from the man's wife.

What she should be afraid of is what she cant see.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by tkb417(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2011
Such strong opinions for someone nobody on here even knows, or has met. I certainly you run your own lives with as much gusto as you seem to want to run other people’s lives!
no smiley for sharrap so ill type. . . STFU

my own lives? undecided

@Topic

okay MJ i wish you well in ur marriage

i hope that qualifies me for an amnesty from her disciples
e ma binu
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
she looks really pretty and she seems truly happy. Wish her all the best
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by mamagee3(f): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2011
Congratulations to them!!!
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^good woman cool you are blessed already unlike other women here cursing the man angry
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by spikedcylinder: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
Lolllllllll! Honestly, I have no opinion on this matter.

*yawn* cheesy grin
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by claremont(m): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2011
Good luck to them both cool. I wish I were in the young man's shoes, Mercy has got hips to die for. . .
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by sturvs: 1:39am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by jsmogz: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2011
whit all these beauty na third abi second wife come hungry am------------lol
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2011
Toaskarity:

^^^good woman  cool you are blessed already unlike other women here cursing the man  angry

Could it be that they do not approve of him deserting his wife and two kids?

I think cursing such a man would be the normal reaction, but I could be wrong (considering he comes from a society where every bad deed is applauded).
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by tpia5: 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
looking at that last photo, we can see the institution of marriage, and the wedding ceremony itself, has been turned into a joke in nigeria.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by blackboi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

simile
now u talk like a true frustrated prosti.tute. Useless mastur.bating bi:tch grin
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by jennifer74(f): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2011
tkb417:

no smiley for sharrap so ill type. . . STFU

my own lives? undecided

@Topic

okay MJ i wish you well in your marriage

i hope that qualifies me for an amnesty from her disciples
e ma binu

Stop wasting your brain cells; looks like you don't have that many left.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by massayo: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
truely speaking...she doesnt deserve this punishment huhhh an urgly brown teeth man....weeping hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Red Beret: Wizkid Vs Simi, Who Rocked It Better? (Photo) / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame / Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.