Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding (48374 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe & Her Mum / Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by fizokey(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2011
@ emofine, God bless you girl.  All I see on nairaland are haters, haters and more haters!!! People with frustrated lives wishing other people nothing but sadness and sorrow (which their whole lives have ever been all about)   Mercy Johnson is Married!!!! If you can't digest that fact please!!! I repeat please!!!! Can you just drink CYANIDE and sleep forever? Or better still, go plank on 3rd mainland bridge with your low lives simple!!!  Loosers!!!.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by tkb417(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2011
fizokey:

@ emofine, God bless you girl.  All I see on nairaland are haters, haters and more haters!!! People with frustrated lives wishing other people nothing but sadness and sorrow (which their whole lives have ever been all about)   Mercy Johnson is Married!!!! If you can't digest that fact please!!! I repeat please!!!! Can you just drink CYANIDE and sleep forever? Or better still, go plank on 3rd mainland bridge with your low lives simple!!!  Loosers!!!.
while at this ur megede fegede

learn to speak english or type correctly

Lose is not Loose

joh, commot for here
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by fizokey(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2011
whatever dude, just die hating you hear? thanks.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by tkb417(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^

better buy gun and kill me cos i wont die cos you want me to
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by fyomer: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2011
Thank God,at last,wish you happy married life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2011
Ah! Finally. cheesy cheesy

She look pretty.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by jennifer74(f): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2011
Ohibenemma:

So she don tone her skin? Fine no be by force. As for d guy, I thnk he's phYsically okay 4 her, haba,who go actually like mercy if she no be star? Ever checkd out her fingers, stubby like half smkd cigarrettes. Wish dm Well, but she 4ckup, @lst dm 4 postpone d thng. Na desperatn or stubborness? Abeg ds matter tire me o.

tkb417:

match made in 9ja

i hope he doesnt panel beat her with punches cos that guy looks like a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so why did she dress like that?

learnt shes from Kogi? is that how they dress there?

Such strong opinions for someone nobody on here even knows, or has met. I certainly you run your own lives with as much gusto as you seem to want to run other people’s lives!
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2011
why is the guy not looking at the camera?
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2011
i just hope the marriage lasts.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2011
dis kind prince sef . Im no dey rub correct cream. He's too dark.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by oyanwumi: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2011
dis kind prince sef . Im no dey rub correct cream. He's too dark.

U want make the prince look like former Oyo state Governor, (Akara), I beg Prince you too fine jare, BLACK & SHINE.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by DIMPLEMAMA: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2011
Mercy Johnson is as human as everybody here and we all should put ourself in her shoes,we should stop judging people by what we read in the papers cos who are we to judge who we dont know.i dont know Mercy and dont even want to know her but if you have ever find yourslf in a situation similar to hers you will understand her plight.
  I dont pray to be a 2nd wife to anybody but whether some ladies like it or not they will end up been some peopl' 4th wife no matter how beautiful or smart or righteous you think you are so why take tylenol over someone else's headache.Mercy pls enjoy your marraige even if it will not last for ever as some people have speculated atleast you gave a shot at it,the only failure is someone that never make an attept at something.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by wealth123: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2011
Those of you wishing them happy married life are spiritually bankrupt and suffering from spiritual kwashiokor.

How on earth can a married man with two kids re-marry  a girl like Mercy. Both of them will rot in HELL if they don't  repent and restitute their ways. angry
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Goldieluks: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2011
where are the pictures,cause all i see is same pictures all over the place.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Tabidavou: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2011
Mercy looks charming[ hmmmm, they look like blood relations o] leave them alone! congratulations.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Costa2000(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2011
Both of dem come get Ghanaians colour,i wonder which kind colour there pikin go get, maybe senegalese colour, as dem come black na so there mind come black, i pity lovely ND her kids.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2011
Mercy Johnson should have shown mercy on Lovely by put herself in the same shoe because that suspect/criminal/prince is going to cause her heartbreak in a little while. Secondly, why does she want to engage herself on warfare that she would battle for the rest of her life?
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by maasoap(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2011
If your mum ever leave your dad for five years without looking back or making attempt to savage the situation thereby enjoying your dad's situation of being a lonely and unhappy man then, your mum should know that she is already losing her husband to someone who needs the husband that fits into your dad's profile. My message to you is this: don't allow your mum to leave your dad for five years otherwise you might as well be a step son/daughter to a new wife. Mercy Johnson, happy married life to you.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2011
Lovely Couple.See mercy shining.

I wish them whatever they wish themselves.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Tjluv: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2011
The guy is too dark,he's too ugly,he has brown teeth. So ugly people are not supposed to marry abi? God Abeg o
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by ammamat(f): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2011
Wish you d best
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by MissyB3(f): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2011
''Mercy looks stunning and beautiful and good and etc'' . . . .  Nor be the same photos I'm looking at?  undecided

[img]http://1.bp..com/-8fzBqbMMaYw/TlitnBgGw8I/AAAAAAAAGkI/ejzhGXOS_kw/s400/mercy+and+odi++lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

Glasses inside room? To kiss your bride?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-2hrno9hdtXY/TlitpIGu87I/AAAAAAAAGkM/bTqXs7tTE8c/s400/mercy+and+odi+lindaikeji+blog.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-LbbYw7cIzPE/TlitqzDBWJI/AAAAAAAAGkQ/oxjGX9moibA/s400/mercy+and+odi+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
Wetin do her eyes?  grin grin

tkb417:

while at this your megede fegede

learn to speak english or type correctly

Lose is not Loose

joh, commot for here
Rotfl! I have die pata-pata!!! grin grin grin
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by BABE3: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
To the people that are already doing Bad belle, and the up-coming bashers:

Y'all should quit being so insanely Judgemental. Mercy Johnson is a human being like yourself. She's not Osama, neither is she Hitler. She's didn't kill any of y'alls family members, so why the unnecessary bitterness?

EVEN IF SHE DID SNATCH Mr. Prince from Aunty. Lovely, there's only so much condemnation that's appropriate. We don't know the TRUTH behind the whole saga. We don't live with them. We are only judging matters from what WE CAN see and hear. Why then are we being so hateful and filled with so much sorrow spite? Haba.

At least, consider the fact that she's very talented and she has been entertaing us (Nollywood-wise) for the past years. One rough phase in her life shouldn't cause this much hate from people na.

My Conclusion: The set of People that are repeatedly hateful on Mercy Johnson's case are simply depressed and Problematic in their personal, miserable lives. Miserable people are often negative and looking for ways to condemn people to make themselves feel better. Happy people are positive and filled with good vibes. Even if they want to condemn people, they do it with sense.

My advice: Don't be quick to judge people. Quit being a bigoted hypocrite. Fix your own life; make changes about yourself, and you'll see how your attitude towards life and people will change.

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE MERCY JOHNSON AND HUSBAND. I wish y'all the bestest.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by shababysha: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
congratulations MERCY JOHNSON. All dem haters go hug transfomer or jump into burning fuel tank.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by oge4real(f): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2011
Na wa for this kind couple.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Obieman: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
I wish Ha d best marriage offers but i pray dguy is nt dcving ha so d@ it bcoms a potentially broken celebrity marriage making dNEWS.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by skybeauty(f): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
MJ has always been my best as far as NOLLYWOOD is concerned. I'm so happy for; I wish them all that marriage has to offer
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Esinwaju: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
What
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by blackboi(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
digits:

im disappointed in mercy, infact, am speechless but i must say something, mesy is so materialistic, the guy is rich right but she suppose to consider the outward appearance as well. that guy is damm UGLY

A man is never ugly!
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by tpia5: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2011
Says who.
Re: Some Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^ says money

i think obj can help kowatiate it (dont try looking for the word in dictionary except igbo one)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Welcomes Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Unveiled. He's A British Photographer / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.