Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs (72649 Views)

Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs / Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP / Edo House Of Assembly ‘Sacks’ 12 Lawmakers-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Eclement(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
You're a lazy reader., but lazy readers should be able to think, I suppose. Why is your case totally different..?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by slimanyd: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mrmb:

grin grin grin osun people are about to experience shege..... Less than 24hours many homes have been thrown into sadness.... The shege dancer is here.

Which homes. Or u just say homes that rigged election fir oyetola were sacked . If oyetola has won that election. Would he have employed 12k civil servants within a month , Would he have enthroned 3 obas? Would he have appointed permanent secretaries? Would he have conducted local government elections? Your hatred for light don becloud ur reasoning .

9 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by foleskay(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Christistruth00:

Do you know that he has deposed 3 Traditional rulers in Ikirun, Igbajo, Ire

and you know that the People in those Towns can fight for Africa

Towns that already had a huge reputation as Warriors

Adeleke must cool down because we must not hear even “ Pim” in Osun

It took more than 20 years to settle the Modakeke/Ife Crisis

Modakeke ife crisis has nothing to do with what is on ground nw. Those obas were appointed just last week by oyetola jnfact it led to serious battle in ikirun that the palace was burnt down. Oyetola also installed APC chairman in osun as an oba without due process...all these appointments were made just last week. So adeleke is on point with those reversals and annulments.

7 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by TEFON4: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Is it that you are so dumb to read the reasons.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Axis313(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You too get mouth. Adeleke will empty the treasury grin
Sincerely,Osun people don't know what they signed up for.Oyetola is far more civil and cool headed than this one.
Osun people,sorry in advance.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by cedricksly: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
adioolayi:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-adeleke-sacks-12000-workers-dethrones-three-monarchs/
@MelesZanawi come and see something... We await their Industrial court papers..... Trust me it won't fly if they are even advise to go the legal way.. Their appointments were malicious against the then incoming governor now governor... They have the right to challenge the sack....
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by palsenator(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

Power still intoxicating Osun state Dancer!

He would cool down soon!

I am sure you just read but didn't understand what's on ground.

Carefully take your steps in the areas you don't understand especially when it is dark.

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by cedricksly: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
Christistruth00:
He should not use his vandetta with Oyetola to turn Osun State upside down

If he doesn’t know what to do

Gov Adeleke should Just go and dust Awolowo’s 1956 Development Plan for Osun Province

and execute it with all the necessary updates
there is nothing like vandetta here, their appointment and employment were malicious to undermine the new governor.. Outside the loan liability left behind, you still want to leave salary liability...

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Princebest(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
Our politicians really know how to set us against ourselves.
Funny enough, we are always too emotional to dig down the root of any matter, we always just jump into conclusion and become emotionally judgemental.

First question for any rational person to ask is, were the 12,000 people employed by the outgoing governor legal? Why employ such number of people when you know you've lost an election? I mean, this is crazy.

In your first 4 years of reign as the governor of Osun State, did you even employ upto 12,000 people? Let's not forget it's not just all about employing people but does the state have the full capacity to cater for the employees and what exactly were they employed to be doing?

This is why I said the politicians know how to set the common men against themselves.

Until we're ready to always do the right thing in this country and not just what favors some set of people, Nigeria will never get out of the mess we are in now.

Lastly, the new governor, the person of Adeleke should be very careful and wise in handling matters.

It's very obvious the outgoing governor isn't happy and seem to be battle ready.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Moonland100(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Please read carefully before writing anything. It is like some people just go straight to the comment section without reading or thinking. First of all, what Adeleke did is 100% correct. How can a Governor that lost an election employ 12k after the election? Crowned 3 monarchs without due course, appointed Permanent Secretary just 3 days before handling over and many other stupid actions after he lost the elections.
My question for many of you is that if you are in his shoe what will you do?

5 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Coldie(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Christistruth00:
He should not use his vandetta with Oyetola to turn Osun State upside down

If he doesn’t know what to do

Gov Adeleke should Just go and dust Awolowo’s 1956 Development Plan for Osun Province

and execute it with all the necessary updates
He is not using any vendetta. The Oyetola guy immediately after he lost his election he recruited 12,000 people into government and promoted almost everybody to positions that are not feasible all these were done at last minute. He is trying to restore order.

I might not be from the west, but I have faith in that Adeleke guy

5 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Princebest(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Axis313:

Sincerely,Osun people don't know what they signed up for.Oyetola is far more civil and cool headed than this one.
Osun people,sorry in advance.

Let's wait and see. I wish Adeleke well and I have the feelings he will do well.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by cedricksly: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
kettykin:
He should have waited
why No time to waste.. Those appointment and employment where malicious in order to leave huge liability for him..... When the state needs to employ, he will do so, for now they should move aside so that he can examine the damage done by his predecessor.. Infact if Oyetola don't go to prison, it will be by divine intervention.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by diadem10: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
What did I say? That's what you get when you bring in an uneducated man. I know all these was as a result of over voting and he will soon get booted by the court but still, those people who voted for him need their heads checked. No one can tell me how this uneducated gbef is better than Oyetola who improved Osun Igr. Anyway, he's only got few days before he'll be sent packin.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by ElSudani: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
He is starting on a wrong foot.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Princebest(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Moonland100:
Please read carefully before writing anything. It is like some people just go straight to the comment section without reading or thinking. First of all, what Adeleke did is 100% correct. How can a Governor that lost an election be appointed 12k after the election? Crowned 3 monarchs without due course, appointed Permanent Secretary just 3 days before handling over and many other stupid actions after he lost the elections.
My question for many of you is that if you are in his shoe what will you do?

Exactly my point.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Ibelearner: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
This one Kia Kia na governor grin grin grin
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Abokisulay(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
Someone who has never slept hungry in his life was viyee by hungry people to lead them. ��

How Stoopid can people be
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Munzy14(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
kettykin:
He should have waited
There is little or no time..

He must swing into action to uproot fools oyetola planted to serve Emilokan and his fruitless ambition.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by boladale123: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
Adeleke will be the worst governor ever in osun

Evil people,why wish osun bad?
Say nothing when you have nothing to say.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Starz825(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
topsam1:
No reason was even given in the article...
You dey mind the guy...
I'm aware no reason was given...

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by netmillionaires(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
The bolded is why I feel law should be amended to allow only indigene of a state to vote or be voted for in an election. You think people you bring in to join you in voting someone are doing it because they love your state? They are only voting a candidate because they hate Tinubu who is in Lagos. When your state turns upside down, they will carry their bag and move back to their own state. This is why I don't meddle in other states politics.

Some yorubas are nothing but modern day Afonja who bring in outsiders to help in destroying their own land.

DestinyNigga:
I don't expect Adeleke to be behaving like this. Am one of the people that campaign heavily for him. [b]Telling my Igbo brothers in Osun state to vote for Imole. Make he take am easy.[/b]6
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by membranus: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lightorder:
but he has sacked them. So what?

The "what" will soon start manifesting himself in the days ahead.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Allisgud: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Some mumu don't even know the reason he is doing all this,which has been stated earlier,they just jump start to dey comment

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Allisgud: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is what will happen when labour party or pdp take over Lagos state
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Lightorder: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
membranus:

The "what" will soon start manifesting himself in the days ahead.
i believed that many thought him a weakling and spineless dancer. However, fingers crossed.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Bobbiee: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
So let me guess, any ongoing construction project in the state would be terminated
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by IamAsiri: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118749464:
Oh Boy!!!

Osun State politics no be seresere o.

12,000 workers sacked on day one alone?!

Matters arising..........

No be small gbenghen.
Action plenty like 'Ogogo'.....

They were all employed in a day too, after he lost the election cheesy. This was someone who collected millions of naira of form money from teachers and couldn't organise an examination/interview for over a year. Even after the whole bottleneck conditions he gave those teachers, it still wasn't a fair appointment. Someone like that could now employ 12,000 employees all at once? Is that not laughable?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by mercysamuelson(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Dis one sef don start e rubbish early instead of facing why he's being voted in. This is one of the reason why dem dey quickly fail to deliver. E go soon turn the government house to disco house. All of the people wey Nigerians dey vote in be clueless people. Anyway, na una go suffer the more.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Gaabasky: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
irepnaija4eva:
NOW IMAGINE IF THIS HAPPENED IN THE EAST..
URCHINS WILL BE LIKE..
IGBOS DON'T LOVE EACH.
IGBO MAN AGAINST IGBO MAN.
IGBO THIS IGBO THAT..

They have many Igbo running in their blood. Many Adeleke's married Igbos
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by RIDOO: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
azikiweironsi:
On this, I support the governor. In as much as I like Oyetola, I think promoting about 30 directors to position of Permanent Secretaries on the eve of his departure is very distateful. Over bloating the size of civil servants payroll immediately after losing the election is not only barbaric but to cause confusion and setting traps to the incoming government. Politics apart, why doing all these when Oyetola had ample time in four years to employ but rushed to do these in order to unsettle the incoming government.
On this Oyetola,in my opinion you are wrong on this. It is not fair politics apart.

Yes it is not fair.He just wanted to cause chaos for the incoming governor.Baba don dodge his head from stone.Baba ti "yeri foko."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) / Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.