Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? (2634 Views)

INTERIOR WALLPAPER AND 3D WALLPANEL / See What I Did To Transform This Home. / Should Your Parents Disapproval Of You Relationship Be Because Of 'class'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? by jonathan73: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hello Nls please i'd like your suggestion on this home furniture, i think i wanna change mine but felt for this, i just liked it for one reason, rats n d likes wnt have a hide out coz of the wooden frame, but for the guys that would like to yab, please keep it minimal , thanks

Re: Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? by SisiKill1: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2011
It's not bad but it looks kinda plain. . .there's no, how shall I put it. . .ghisghis to it. cheesy

Something like this nko?

Twill still keep the rats away.
Re: Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? by jonathan73: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

It's not bad but it looks kinda plain. . .there's no, how shall I put it. . .ghisghis to it. cheesy

Something like this nko?

Twill still keep the rats away.

thanks, i think this one is better!
Re: Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? by SisiKill1: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
jonathan73:

thanks, i think this one is better!
Are you having it built?
Re: Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? by Roland17(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2011
As beautiful as the furniture look my problem with the furniture is they look very hard and might not be children friendly, as they look prone to cause injuries,
Re: Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? by SisiKill1: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
Roland17:

As beautiful as the furniture look my problem with the furniture is they look very hard and might not be children friendly, as they look prone to cause injuries,

How about this

Can't you see a child just comfortably lounging in it? cheesy

Just kidding, I don't think OP is worried about kids. . .I suspect he's a bachelor.
Re: Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? by uju2: 12:34am On Aug 28, 2011
what stops a rat getting in a chair? will be good to know so we can change my grandma's chairs. at the moment i avoid the village or sleep in hotels in town wen we travel to villa because I cant stand rats sad she has them in the chairs you can hear them so i sit on plastic chairs or footstools. they are mice and sneak in the gap between the doors, but i hate them!!!
Re: Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? by jonathan73: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2011
uju_1:

what stops a rat getting in a chair? will be good to know so we can change my grandma's chairs. at the moment i avoid the village or sleep in hotels in town wen we travel to villa because I cant stand rats sad she has them in the chairs you can hear them so i sit on plastic chairs or footstools. they are mice and sneak in the gap between the doors, but i hate them!!!
Lol Uju i ve considered that b4 posting haha
Sisi_Kill:

How about this

Can't you see a child just comfortably lounging in it? cheesy

Just kidding, I don't think OP is worried about kids. . .I suspect he's a bachelor.
nice one there , though i ve gat no kids, haha but where cn i get this,
chaircover link=topic=745535.msg9021655#msg9021655 date=1314463287:

As for me I prefer practicality to style

They both look pretty uncomfortable to lie on

The sofa below is excellent for those winter nights watching nollywood & smooching Mr CC embarassed grin
good one two
Re: Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? by OAM4J: 12:49am On Aug 29, 2011
chaircover:

As for me I prefer practicality to style

They both look pretty uncomfortable to lie on

The sofa below is excellent for those winter nights watching nollywood & smooching Mr CC embarassed grin

Hmnnnnn! I didn't read that. I comment my reserve. cheesy
Re: Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:01am On Aug 29, 2011
How about something like this?

Difficult to maintain cos of the colour but it's Cool and CLASSSSSSY kiss

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Your Man / Why Do Married Nigerian Women LIVE and SUCCEED In Riches And Wealth? / In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.