Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? (2194 Views)

17 Impeached Deputy Governors Since 1999 / Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
BATified2023:
like ibori,like alamasiegba n co

No. Bitter soul.

You won't mention Odili, Amechi, Wike, Oshiomole, Akpabio, Attah, Udom, Okowa, Uduaghan, Duke, Imoke, Osunbor, Obaseki, Jonathan, and Ayade. Even in his perceived corruption, Ibori outperforms every governor from your region during his time. You can present facts to refute this.

1 Like

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
I'm not here to argue anything with you neither am I here to be judging who's the best Governor.
The workers he has been owing salaries will do justice when they heard your lies.

If you like you can even say Osunbor is better than any South West Governor, it's your cup of coffee.

Again I challenge you to tell us one project obaseki has commissioned since he assumed office for the second tenure. Waiting
Osariemen12:

Some of you truly lack argumentative skills. You are trying to be clever by half by bringing our star man, Alli into the argument when the topic says from 1999.

Please be kind enough to mention that governor from southwest who equals Oshiomole from 1999 to date so we can assess them with every index of governance. The best governor in southwest Nigeria is inarguably Fashiola of Lagos state who isn't Oshiomole's equal anyway.

As for Obaseki, I know you will fight tooth and nail to demonize him since he disgraced APC in Edo State. We know our governor more than you do.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
LeeMason:

Except Bayelsa and Delta states.

Delta is doing well. Expectations are much from its governors being a big state. Check all the indices of development and Delta is performing well among its mates. It can do better though.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm not here to argue anything with you neither am I here to be judging who's the best Governor.
The workers he has been owing salaries will do justice when they heard your lies.

If you like you can even say Osunbor is better than any South West Governor, it's your cup of coffee.

Again I challenge you to tell us one project obaseki has commissioned since he assumed office for the second tenure. Waiting

The electrification of the Uselu, Ugbowo, and New Lagos axes was probably done by a ghost. You asked for one, and you have it. Ask for more and I'll feed you, little Oliver Twist.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Werey. Osun one of the least poverty infested States has been producing bad Governors?

The state that wore new looks in less than a decade?

How traveled are you kiddo?
DSC7:
Abia...

Osun state...

Ogun state.....

Niger state.....

Adamawa....

Zamfara state....

Benue state...

Kogi state...

Kwara state.....

These states deserves better Governors...
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by christistruth01: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Georgry:

What has Obaseki been doing bros? Abi no be Edo wey I dey so?

TheNiceGuy:

God bless you and honour you for telling the truth
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Electrification you said?

You may even add the reconfiguration of the government Forest reserve or dualization of township gutters in some esan Land as project. Go sleep

You don pass Auchi to Benin road before or you're waiting for FG to do that?

Let Esan people who has been protesting and blocking community roads for bad road network in Edo catch. calling him a goat is not enough, they'll use u to beat obaseki.
Osariemen12:

The electrification of the Uselu, Ugbowo, and New Lagos axes was probably done by a ghost. You asked for one, and you have it. Ask for more and I'll feed you, little Oliver Twist.

1 Like

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by stuffs2002: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Osariemen12:
North central, closely followed by southwest. Outside Lagos, no state is well governed.

On the brighter side, my south south has produced the best governors since 1999 and maybe southeast.

South East have the worst governors followed by south south
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Electrification you said?

You may even add the reconfiguration of the government Forest reserve or dualization of township gutters in some esan Land as project. Go sleep

You don pass Auchi to Benin road before or you're waiting for FG to do that?

Let Esan people who has been protesting and blocking community roads for bad road network in Edo catch. calling him a goat is not enough, they'll use u to beat obaseki.

Myopism. Go straight to the point and blame FG failures on Obaseki. Isn't it the same template you use to demonize southeast governors. Yet, in all of the Auchi expressways you mentioned, none is a state project. Oshiomole and Obaseki's projects still dot every nook and cranny of Edo State.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
stuffs2002:

South East have the worst governors followed by south south

Please name the southeast and south south governors from 1999 to date alongside the governors from your region from the same date let's compare them.

If not, retire to your room and stop making unverified claims.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Benwallt(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Osariemen12:

You probably heard from your kinsmen who wish everyone not in APC underperform.

For your information, Obaseki is delivering the dividend of democracy with the mandate we gave to him. I don't beg you to agree because I know you have no knowledge of other states in Nigeria.

For Oshiomole, no governor in the history of southwest Nigeria, dead or alive equals his good records in governance. You should think twice before you type.
Envious of southwest. Obaseki is a disaster, ppl dey cry for Edo in regret now. No road, ticket boys are god, area parliament don cry taya, listen to rhythm fm 93.7 starting from 5pn n hear how ppl are shedding tears. Unions have paralysed the market, schools are in comatose, the list to long. You dey here sweating over APCand southwest wey dem nor no say u dey exist.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by TheboyGhost(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abia state...!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by plaindealer: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
The sit att home slavery region, of course..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by DSC7: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Werey. Osun one of the least poverty infested States has been producing bad Governors?

The state that wore new looks in less than a decade?

How traveled are you kiddo?

I spent 6 years in osun state and i see no infastructral project to boast of,,, most of their roads are dilipitated....

All the States i mentioned are amongst the states i have stayed for some years....
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by KwaraRat: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2022
See how the osus are all pointing to other regions now and forgetting their massive failures that have governed then since 1999 all because Peter Obi belongs to that club of failures .

SE remains the worst governed region since independence .
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by KwaraRat: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2022
kingthreat:
I wont judge by region. I will judge by states

1. Abia state
2. Jigawa
3. Kogi state
4. Nassarawa
5. Benue

Gombe and Jigawa have both produced two of the best performing and transformative governors in Nigeria.

They are not in your failure league .

Replace them with any two states in your failed region..

Osu
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by kingthreat(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2022
KwaraRat:

Gombe and Jigawa have both produced two of the best performing and transformative governors in Nigeria.

They are not in your failure league .

Replace them with any two states in your failed region..

Osu

Stop calling me Osu.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by KwaraRat: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2022
kingthreat:

Stop calling me Osu.

No.

Osu
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by uba1991: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2022
Everybody knows that it is the south east.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Melvinkel: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2022
kingthreat:

Alright. Not like I have been there before. No vex

You never reach there you just dey comment nonsense, na where you go you go comment on, talk your state own Mr forward
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Kasdat5(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2022
Melvinkel:

You never reach there you just dey comment nonsense, na where you go you go comment on, talk your state own Mr forward

That he even mentioned gombe sef , he needs to be flogged . God has blessed them with great gov ,not sure of the present one thought
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by kingthreat(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2022
Melvinkel:

I don tell you make you no vex na.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by kingthreat(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2022
KwaraRat:

No.

Osu

I am not osu
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2022
Apart from Bonnie Haruna and YarAdua of 1999-2007 set all of the Northern Govs are rogues till date.

The worst
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by KwaraRat: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Apart from Bonnie Haruna and YarAdua of 1999-2007 set all of the Northern Govs are rogues till date.

The worst

Oh really?

Sule Lamido of Jigawa and the immediate past PDP governor are light years ahead of any leader you ever had in your yeast since 1960.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Winnersunited: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Almaigaa:

This Igbo man. You've never been to the North but you choose to add Northern States that are doing well. Against your Eastern States that are drawing Nigeria backward.
Eastern states are drawing you backwards, and your states of Yobe, Zamfara, Jigawa, Kebbi, Nasarawa, and Borno .... Bokoharam hqr is drawing you forward. Your mumu never do.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by pinkgoodies(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Osariemen12:

Some of you truly lack argumentative skills. You are trying to be clever by half by bringing our star man, Alli into the argument when the topic says from 1999.

Please be kind enough to mention that governor from southwest who equals Oshiomole from 1999 to date so we can assess them with every index of governance. The best governor in southwest Nigeria is inarguably Fashiola of Lagos state who isn't Oshiomole's equal anyway.

As for Obaseki, I know you will fight tooth and nail to demonize him since he disgraced APC in Edo State. We know our governor more than you do.

Dem ask u simple question. U dey write storybook. Since after his Reelection, show us a Project he has done and commissioned..
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Almaigaa: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Winnersunited:
Eastern states are drawing you backwards, and your states of Yobe, Zamfara, Jigawa, Kebbi, Nasarawa, and Borno .... Bokoharam hqr is drawing you forward. Your mumu never do.

Borno get Oil. Zamfara is the richest State in this Country. Zamfara is sitting on high quality of Gold. Nasarawa can feed the entire East with food. Yobe get more value to this Country more than the entire East.

Now tell me, what does the East contribute to the Economy apart from crime?

1 Like

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Dem ask u simple question. U dey write storybook. Since after his Reelection, show us a Project he has done and commissioned..

U skip ur drugs?
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by pinkgoodies(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Osariemen12:

U skip ur drugs?

No. I gave it to ur Mother.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
pinkgoodies:

No. I gave it to my Mother.

No wonder she slept with a mad man like your father to produce a magpie like you. It wasn't a coincidence afterall.

Quote me again if you only want to affirm the speculation that foolishness is your inheritance.

Ozuor.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by backtovillage: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
My fellow Nairalander
SW goes to Ogun state
SS goes to Edo
SE goes to Abia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: This Was Keyamo Before Tinubu Initiated Him / Tinubu Promises To Turn 'yahoo Boys” To Expert In Manufacturing Of Chips(vid) / How South South South/southeast Will Vote(final Predictions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.