Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor (22704 Views)

9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu / Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP / 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2022
Though my Man Sanwo-Olu is good and trying his best under a stronghold, I don't want him yoked with tinubu.
Reason I'm not really interested in State politics.
Re: 2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor by Mrmb: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
DTaj:
I laugh so heartily!!!

What is the political standing of these dodgy contraptions- Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) and African Peoples Party (APP)- in Lagos politics

Jandor is now a confirmed clown! These mushroom parties with Boys' Quarters Secretariat, that had never gotten more than 2,000 votes, are stepping down for the funny guy called Jandor!

An adage says that "if you are being deceived, do not deceive yourself." Self deception/illusion is one of the worst forms of tomfoolery!

If PDP had given their ticket to Gbolahan Rhodes-Vivour, a tested 'political warrior', they might be taken seriously; but this Jandor clown? Mbaanu!

This is so idiotic and of no consequence whatsoever!

I have a gut feeling that Jandor, an APC contractor and APC member, until a few months before PDP primaries, is a mole planted by APC to destroy PDP from within! Anyway, he has mentors in that vocation- the likes of serial loser, Jimi Agbaje, Doherty, Wale Ahmed, and many others. LOL.

Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu is winning a 2nd term with a landslide!

Just like peter obi a PDP rat, until a fee months ago suddenly became a saint. If truly he had the I terest of Nigeria at heart he ought to have left PDP a long time ago and criticise their ungodly ways. But he never did until he realised he would not win the presidential primaries and ran away to LP like the rat he is
Re: 2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor by ifycoly: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
No go die because of politics o, you only have one vote.
Mrmb:

Just like peter obi a PDP rat, until a fee months ago suddenly became a saint. If truly he had the I terest of Nigeria at heart he ought to have left PDP a long time ago and criticise their ungodly ways. But he never did until he realised he would not win the presidential primaries and ran away to LP like the rat he is

1 Like

Re: 2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor by cmikel: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
PLOITICAL BULLY IS

JUST A S LAGOS RUN APC GOVERNMENT IS NOT ACCEPTING campaign Material from oppositions to be mounted in strategic places in Lagos

VOTE APC FOR LAGOS
Re: 2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor by NWABUKA007(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Peacecore:
what a naive fellow. Lemme not see u in politics section again.

Apc can't win free and fair election in anywhere in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor by Peacecore: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
NWABUKA007:

Apc can't win free and fair election in anywhere in Nigeria
I have said that politics session is not for you. Stop using emotions to view things. So, what you want to tell me is that APC's Sanwo_Olu can't win LGS governorship election? Sani Uba can't win in Kaduna? Babagana Zulum can't win in Bornu? etc. Drop emotions and what you hear in your local enclave and think wide. You're from South, I'm from South, and we know it very well that APC won't do well in Southern part apart from SW but that won't speak about North. Politics is a game of number and tactics bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan / Peter Obi Meet Fmr Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta And AU Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.