Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei (45621 Views)

We'll Deduct ₦242.53 Billion Fuel Subsidy From FAAC This Month - NNPC / A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by obaaderemi: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

Oga are you using the data or creating your own data.
According to the data, SW's population is 32.5 million and the same data gives Lagos a population of 14.3 million
Hence without Lagos, the SW population is 18.3 million with 12.1 poor.
Simply put, 2 out of every 3 people in the SW outside Lagos is poor.
Please do your maths.
Oga, Lagos is more than 14m and that's not my data. The SE is poorer.

Besides, why should you remove Lagos from SW? One of the reasons federal capital was moved to Abuja was because Lagos was dominated by a tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
forgiveness:

Where is this stadium? In Anambra?, grin

Remo stars football club. Next time don't tell lies here.
No lies. the Fact remains that about 2 in every 3 persons in Ogun state is poor according to stats. And a stadium and 2 hotels dont make up for it.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by xtycool: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
nakaman:

na lie o oga. we're far ahead of u lots,
both academic wise and business wise.

It shows in your level of intellect
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
obaaderemi:

Besides, why should you remove Lagos from SW? One of the reasons federal capital was moved to Abuja was because Lagos was dominated by a tribe.
But then if you claim that Lagos is 20 million, then it means the rest of the SW is 12 million and that would mean that SW poverty in SW outside Lagos is 100%
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by totit: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ublaize:

When I said you are an illiterate I was very certain because most bigots are psuedo illiterates or full blown illiterates. You just corroborated my assertion. It's a shame you couldn't decipher a simple statement. Below is the summary of the report your illiteracy didn't allow you understand. Go and used your IGR to get education MUGU. Keep defending corrupt politicians in name of triablism and religion while poverty kills you and your family

You never referred to an illiterate and I can't remember such an encounter with you.

Talking about illiteracy and stupidity at the same time, I will agree that better suit because you just displayed one yourself.

To start with, do you understand stats at all and that poverty intensity signigfies? You obviously don't cos if you don't you looking into the both region population and why and how intensification were used and arrived at.

Now, this is directly from the stats link.

Lastly, according to the last link, SW within the top 5 as you can see SW has the most number...

2 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
obaaderemi:

This is nonsense. Abuja was dominated by the Bwari people. You clearly don't know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by steeltrust: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t mind them especially those south east noisemakers

They are highly annoying

I ask all igbos here to tell us what south east add to Nigeria?
if you feel they add nothing then grant them the Biafra they seek

You don’t like some one and you don’t want to let him or her go

No be witchcraft be that
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Ublaize: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
totit:

You never referred to an illiterate and I can't remember such an encounter with you.

Talking about illiteracy and stupidity at the same time, I will agree that better suit because you just displayed one yourself.

To start with, do you understand stats at all and that poverty intensity signigfies? You obviously don't cos if you don't you looking into the both region population and why and how intensification were used and arrived at.

Lastly, according to the last link, SW within the top 5 as you can see SW has the most number...

Oga do you know Maths at all? From what you posted, what is the percentage of poverty in the SW?
Ans. more than 50%.
What is the total percentage of SE poverty?
Ans, 49.5%
Pleas do the calculations using the screenshot you posted. Use your own stats oga.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by totit: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
lol the was trying to gaslight me and call me a tribalist. The way Igbos project their complex issues eenh... The SW has the least poor people in the country and his region is going through a lot rn but he's more concerned about ours.

Quoted the wrong person. cool

Cheers
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by totit: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

Oga do you know Maths at all? From what you posted, what is the percentage of poverty in the SW?
Ans. more than 50%.
What is the total percentage of SE poverty?
Ans, 49.5%
Pleas do the calculations using the screenshot you posted. Use your own stats oga.

What stupid math, can't you see the intensity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Ublaize: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
totit:

You're just an illiterate who keeps contradicting himself severally. By the data you shared who has the lowest poverty rate? ILLITERATE go and get education or you can my shit
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by totit: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ublaize:

You're just an illiterate who keeps contradicting himself severally. By the data you shared who has the lowest poverty rate? ILLITERATE go and get education or you can my shit

STFU and proof the stats wrong. What is it you are seeing that I am not seeing in the stats.

3 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by obaaderemi: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

But then if you claim that Lagos is 20 million, then it means the rest of the SW is 12 million and that would mean that SW poverty in SW outside Lagos is 100%
No, it means the poverty in the SW will be halved.

Does it make sense to you in the first place to say "let's remove Lagos from SW"?
On what premise do you want to remove Lagos from SW?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by totit: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ublaize:

You're just an illiterate who keeps contradicting himself severally. By the data you shared who has the lowest poverty rate? ILLITERATE go and get an education or you can my shit

Bunch of illiterates that couldn't decipher the different between population and a data breakdown.

Lmaoo.

Here are the comprehensive stats twisted by the Op hence he omitted Lagos from the Table.

133 million Nigerians poor – NBS
THE National Bureau of Statistics, NBS yesterday said that 133 million (63 per cent) Nigerians are suffering from multidimensional poverty, with children constituting more than half of poor people in the country.

This means that two (2) out of every three (3) Nigerians are poor and experience just over one-quarter of all possible deprivations in terms of health, education, living standards, and work and shocks.

The NBS disclosed this in the 2022 Multidimensional Poverty Index, MPI, Report launched on Thursday in Abuja.

The MPI is the result of the 2022 Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) Survey carried out by NBS and development partners.

The survey was a collaborative effort between the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), the National Social Safety-Nets Coordinating Office (NASSCO), the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), and the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI).

A breakdown of the dimensions of poverty used for the MPI includes: Nutrition, Food insecurity, Time to healthcare, School attendance, Years of schooling and School lag.

Others are Water, Water reliability, Sanitation, Housing materials, Cooking fuel, Assets, Unemployment, Underemployment, Security shock

Among other things the report showed that 65% of poor people—86 million—live in the North, while 35%—nearly 47 million— live in the South.

“Multidimensional poverty is higher in rural areas, where 72% of people are poor, compared to 42% of people in urban areas.

“Approximately 70% of Nigeria’s population live in rural areas, yet rural areas are home to 80% of poor people, and their intensity of poverty is also higher: 42% in rural areas compared to 37% in urban areas.

Geopolitical Zone

“Sixty-five percent of poor people—86 million—live in the North, while 35%—nearly 47 million – live in the South.

In the least-poor zone, the South West, the MPI of 0.151 shows that poor people experience 15% of possible deprivations, while in North East and North West, the MPI of 0.324 shows they experience over 32% of possible deprivations.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/133-million-nigerians-poor-nbs/amp/?espv=1

Below is the table from NBS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
obaaderemi:
No, it means the poverty in the SW will be halved.

Does it make sense to you in the first place to say "let's remove Lagos from SW"?
On what premise do you want to remove Lagos from SW?

First I was showing you clean and clear maths. Secondly, Lagos is 100% SW but it is a multi-tribal state hence I removed it so we can see the outcome in states that have a one-tribe majority.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Ublaize: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
totit:

STFU and proof the stats wrong. What is it you are seeing that I am not seeing in the stats.

There is nothing an Oxford PHD student has to prove to an illiterate. When you tell me how your IGR has reduced poverty in your region we can continue the tantrums. Meanwhile, there's some shit in my anus for your lunch

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by totit: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ublaize:

There is nothing an Oxford PHD student has to prove to an illiterate. When you tell me how your IGR has reduced poverty in your region we can continue the tantrums. Meanwhile, there's some shit in my anus for your lunch

Lmaoo.

I can see you lack creativity and feed on low self-esteem. Who cares and what brought in OXford uni? Lmaooo you must be funky right now.

Anyways, you are entitled to your deluded one man screen shot. Like WTF seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
no they are not making it richer except from foreign expatriates, majority of those moving in are poor and many are also across the villages. I'm sure the population of Ogun is more than that but no need to argue about that again.

You didn't see the details of the poverty level of each region.

Meanwhile, the South-West region recorded the lowest MPI rate at 0.151, followed by South-East and South-South with 0.183 and 0.25 respectively.

https://witng.com/2022/11/21/sokoto-bayelsa-designated-poverty-capital-of-nigeria/
Think about this, in 1970, almost everyone in the SE was poor now in just 52 years that has been cut to 49.5%. The did this without having political power or producing the president. The SW on the other hand with all the economic and political advantages has only gotten worse. Let that be food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by forgiveness: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

No lies. the Fact remains that about 2 in every 3 persons in Ogun state is poor according to stats. And a stadium and 2 hotels dont make up for it.

But you said no hotels, no stadium etc. Perhaps, you were ignorant.

Besides, there are more hotels than that.

The point is, Iperu and Ikenne are far from rural. They are towns on there own. In fact, there is a cargo airport going on in Iperu and there are many companies springing up.

However, where did you get your stats from? Can you please show me?

1 Like

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by forgiveness: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
tctrills:

First I was showing you clean and clear maths. Secondly, Lagos is 100% SW but it is a multi-tribal state hence I removed it so we can see the outcome in states that have a one-tribe majority.

Most cities and states in SW are cosmopolitan.

1 Like

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Indispensable85(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
No PDP state. That means something.

1 Like

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by uche393: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
all these agbado armies won't let us rest, igr includes the levies and tax you collect from Igbos in alaba and the ones you collect from danfo and other transporters...... I just know that all these agbado miscreants no go school they only know agbadometrics
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by totit: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
uche393:
all these agbado armies won't let us rest, igr includes the levies and tax you collect from Igbos in Alaba and the ones you collect from danfo and other transporters...... I just know that all these agbado miscreants no go school they only know agbadometrics

Now, this is very funny.
Did Alaba boys also generate that one of Ogun, and Kaduna since we have three state on the list, Mr Uche Okoro?

Deluded lot.
Mtcheew grin

4 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Gomojamm: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Just shut the fvck up!!!
Empty barrel, can’t you just rest with the chest beating for once?
Even with this disgrace your mouth is still sharp.
grin grin My sister I tire for those people wallahi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by tctrills: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
forgiveness:

Most cities and states in SW are cosmopolitan.
Do you know the meaning of cosmopolitan? Now let me explain to you. Outside Lagos, what percentage of let's say Ibadan is non Yoruba?
A cosmopolitan city is one that has high percentage of people from other regions and races (In our case, tribes) Because if you say the SW is cosmopolitan then with that same measure, every state in Nigeria is cosmopolitan.
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by truthfinder319: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
What about Anambra investment Pandora trader?

2 Likes

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by Gomojamm: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Just 50%?
No o, ibos contribute 99% of the IGR, but unfortunately they abhor such in their land.
They love SW more than their region, isn’t it?

Mad man.
Always finding excuses and more excuses to defend your total failure.
Honestly, if not the North that holding on to them because of one yeye "unity", we would have granted them their Biafra. I don't like their mentality at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by totit: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
truthfinder319:
What about Anambra investment Pandora trader?

It's generating Akpu plenty, a lot of it. grin
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by ASAPFERG1: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
totit:

Bunch of illiterates that couldn't decipher the different between population and a data breakdown.

Lmaoo.

Here are the comprehensive stats twisted by the Op hence he omitted Lagos from the Table.

133 million Nigerians poor – NBS
THE National Bureau of Statistics, NBS yesterday said that 133 million (63 per cent) Nigerians are suffering from multidimensional poverty, with children constituting more than half of poor people in the country.

This means that two (2) out of every three (3) Nigerians are poor and experience just over one-quarter of all possible deprivations in terms of health, education, living standards, and work and shocks.

The NBS disclosed this in the 2022 Multidimensional Poverty Index, MPI, Report launched on Thursday in Abuja.

The MPI is the result of the 2022 Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) Survey carried out by NBS and development partners.

The survey was a collaborative effort between the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), the National Social Safety-Nets Coordinating Office (NASSCO), the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), and the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI).

A breakdown of the dimensions of poverty used for the MPI includes: Nutrition, Food insecurity, Time to healthcare, School attendance, Years of schooling and School lag.

Others are Water, Water reliability, Sanitation, Housing materials, Cooking fuel, Assets, Unemployment, Underemployment, Security shock

Among other things the report showed that 65% of poor people—86 million—live in the North, while 35%—nearly 47 million— live in the South.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/133-million-nigerians-poor-nbs/amp/?espv=1

Below is the table from NBS

one free igbo olosho for you cool
you too much

1 Like

Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by TheOgaBoss: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
So na south east and south south dey feed nigeria.....
Mtcheeeeew.....
the allocation that is shared to the various states comes from where?
Re: Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei by SugarGirl44(f): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cullinane:
If Niger Delta and East leave, you and your Fulani masters will suffer and your economy will collapse in under 10 years. Your Northern masters will complete the jihad of yorubaland they started in Kwara and finish up at Lagos. Your kind is good at making noise, make time for action come now, you na go run. Mumu. Do you think I want to be associated in a country with tribalists fu*kers like you or your corrupt nepotistic Fulani masters who preach they are holy by Islam but are the most corrupt tribe in Nigeria? Hypocrites the two of you

So are you saying you’re staying back because you’re concerned about us?
Mad man.
I’m sure you missed your dose this morning, hope you’ve taken it now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / 5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America / Why We Refused To Sell Cobra Helicopters To Nigeria - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.