Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims (6473 Views)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2011
frosbell
Jesus is Muslim because his mode of worshipping God is the same with that of Muslims.  By the way, what is the christian mode of worshipping  God please tell us so that we can compare it to how Abraham, Moses , Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them all) worship God
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by wordtalk(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
abubello:

Wordtalk
Please wich sect of christianity prostrate to God as done by all the prophets mentioned in the post, please tell me because i have never seen any christian prostrate to God in my life.

If you have never seen any Christian prostrate, it does not mean that no Christian ever does so in worship. That is why I posted those links for you to see for yourself.

Where did you get "bowing down" from certainly not from the post.

This is now ridiculous. Are you the only person on the face of the earth who does not know that to 'bow down' is the same as 'bowing down' as well as the same with 'prostrate'? If bowing down has a different meaning from 'prostrate', please show me the difference and I will take you up on that.

we are talking of prostration to God with your forehead to the ground you are claiming that christians also bow down, these are two different thing and you know it.

What is the difference, dude? Psalm 95:6 says: "O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker." If there is a huge difference between 'bow down' and 'prostrate', please show me where in your own quotes you find the word 'prostrate'  --

abubello:

1) JESUS
" and he went a little farther and fell on his face and prayed,”
(Matthew 26:39)

2) MOSES AND AARON:
"then Moses and Aaron went away from the assaembly to the entrance of the tent and fell on their faces, "
(numbers 20:6)

3) ABRAHAM
"And Abram fell on his face,
(Genesis 17:3)

4) JOSHUA
", and Joshua fell on his face to the earth and did worship, "
(Joshua 5:14)

Why didn't you use the word 'prostrate'? I think you're just complaining and making absolutely no sense at all.

You said formality is not important, well apparently your beleif is different from those of Jesus, Abraham, Moses and Joshua as they all did what you chose to call formality

Red herring! smiley Christian worship is not a matter of the formality of knocking the head on the ground with kettle by your side, while mumbling 'alahu akbar' from empty heads and twice-emptied hearts like some muslims.

Jesus said: 'we worship what we know' (John 4:24); but Muhammad said: "I shall never worship that which ye worship" (Quran 109:4). This is why muslims should stop trying to steal everything out of the Bible - steal Jewish prophets, steal Jewish history, steal Biblical miracles, steal verses out of the Bible to fill gaps for your lost injil . . . steal everything - and blame the Jews for your lose! It is okay to go and worship whatever Muhammad wants to worship; but stop trying to look for something to steal from the Jews to add to the 99 names of allah.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by wordtalk(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

All our arrogance, our wit and more shall vanish on that Day. only the Truth of God that He is Alone shall be the Reality.

Don't worry - all your arrogance and wit and more ( _ _ _ _ fill in the gaps) have all vanished. Wake up tomorrow and look for new things to steal from Jews.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
Wordtalk
you are just going round in circles . simple question; how do christians worship God ? tell me let me compare it with the mode of worship of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Joshua and Muhammad as indicated above. Are you not ashamed of making jest of prostration to God which is the hallmark of all prophetic worship.

im waiting for your answer on how christians worship God
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
You see prostrating means nothing if your heart is not right

There are many who prostrate before elders, politicians and even their own family , only to stab them in the back.

Prostration is not equal to a pure heart.

You can prostrate all you want before any deity but if your heart is not right with GOD , it is a waste of time !!
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
frosbel

do you know more about "pure heart" than Abraham, Jesus, Moses, Joshua and muhammad?
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by DonPizzaro: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
Abubello.it is obvious you are an illiterate of History.

Mohammed was born 570 A.D .
He copied books(THE HOLY BIBLE) that had being read before his tenth great grandfather was born and called it Quorran.He gave it to his ignoramus followers like u and your fore fathers.

History is full of the wicked acts of the follower of this evil religion called islam.

Look at Nigeria and the world we all can see how you religion is bringing "peace"

Islam is Bullshit ,a perversion of the truth.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2011
It becomes clear that these christians are scared to even face the simple truth, that is why they have spent the whole time spewing invectives to show their "Forgiving and Kind" Nature. @ wordtalk i assumed you were smarter than frosbel at least to the extent of making coherent argument. well one should expect much from a summo uqmo buqmo.

All biblical prophets are Muslims because they:

1. They where not pagans who worship the Trinity.

2. They mainained the Law, by upholding principles such as not eating pork, etc

3. Their Form of worship has a lot of similarities to that of Muslims, and our customs are nearly the same

4. Jesus worshipped one God and ignored the Holy Ghost and did not worship himself.

The Truth is clear for those who have eyes.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
Don pizzaro
If I were you I will bring out facts to refute the post instead of dishing out insults. If you expect me to insult you back, it's not going to happen, you know why? I was not brought up taht way! oya! address the issue at hand.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
Funny how people think that not eating pork will earn them God's favor.

So what matters to ALLAH is outward actions , like fasting, washing hands and feet, not eating pork and a host of burdensome man made rules. But ALLAH could care less for inward morals.

You can lie, cheat , steal and ALLAH could care less as far you do not eat port. Wow !!!! grin grin
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2011
frosbel
Dont derail the thread. The question is how do christians worship God ? tell me let me compare it with the mode of worship of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Joshua and Muhammad as indicated above.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^

We worship our beloved GOD in Spirit and Truth.

John 4:23-24
23 “But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers. 24 “God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

The context of this text is a discussion that Jesus has with the woman at the well. She correctly recognizes Jesus as a prophet and asks him a question regarding the appropriate place to worship God. Jesus teaches that the place for worship was of no consequence to God. It does not matter whether we worship in the city ( we do not have to face mecca , Rome or Jerusalem ) or in the country. It does not matter whether we are in a house or in a tent, or in an open field. The place where we worship has nothing to do with whether the worship is acceptable to God.

Jesus reminds the woman that since she was a Samaritan she could not have been taught the truth about the Worship of God. The Samaritans had parts of the Old Testament which they recognized as inspired, (i.e. the Pentateuch), but they rejected all of the prophecies of the Old Testament. Since they rejected the prophecies of the Old Testament they also rejected the prophecies concerning the coming Messiah. Salvation was coming to the world through the Jews.

In verse 23 Jesus says:

“But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.”

Notice the contrast here between the “true worshipers” and the Samaritans who followed their own traditions ( like the Muslims and Catholics today ) rather than the Word of God. This verse clearly demonstrates that God SEEKS true worshipers. There is such a thing as false worship, or ignorant worship. The Samaritans were guilty of ignorant worship. Jesus contrasts this with “true worship.”

True Worship is characterized by two things.

1) It is in spirit or from the heart, in other words it is sincere.

2) It is in truth, that is it is according to the dictates of the Word of God, which is the TRUTH (Jn. 17:17).

Our text says:

John 4:24
“God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

The nature of God is spirit. All spirits are invisible to human eyes. We are unable to see the human spirit when it leaves the body to return to God who gave it (Ecc. 12:7).

Paul says of Jesus in Col. 1:15 & 1 Tim. 1:17:

Col. 1:15
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

1 Tim. 1:17
17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

So, one of the things we must remember about God is that He is spirit, and therefore invisible. This text also indicates to us that God’s nature is NOT material. God is NOT matter. The word “spirit” is the opposite of matter. After Jesus was raised from the dead he appeared to his disciples, they became troubled because they assumed him to be a spirit. He said to them:

Luke 24:39
39 “See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.”

Jesus offered this proof to his disciples that he was NOT spirit. First, he told them to look at him, “see my hands and my feet.” You cannot see the hands and the feet of a spirit. Second he told them to “touch” him. You can not feel a spirit because a spirit is not made of matter.

This leads to the third thing that this passage teaches us about the nature of God, and that is He is not dependent upon matter. The human spirit is NOT dependent upon matter. The human spirit has consciousness apart from the body. The rich man could remember in hades, and he could feel in hades. His body was in the grave, but his inner man, the spirit, was conscious and capable of all the activities of conscience life (see Luke 16:19-30). Since man is not dependent upon matter for his existence, it is clear that the “Father of Spirits” is not dependent upon matter for his life or existence. The essence of life is spirit.

Since God is a spirit, since He is both invisible and immaterial, he requires worship of a similar nature. In other words He requires “spiritual worship” and NOT material worship.

Acts 17:24-25
24 “The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands; 25 nor is He served by human hands, as though He needed anything, since He Himself gives to all people life and breath and all things;

“Spiritual Worship” involves two things:

1) Worship in spirit. To worship God in spirit means that our worship must come from the heart. Worship must be a conscious thought process which is sincere. It must be free from insincerity, distractions, wandering thoughts. It is the result of deep meditations of the heart. Formality and ceremonialism ( like in ISLAM ) cannot be substituted for worship in spirit. This requires the worshiper to take control of his mind while praying . We must not allow our thoughts to be distracted, or to wander. While studying the Word of God in worship we must NOT allow our minds to wander or to be distracted. While singing to God in worship we must NOT allow our minds to wander or be distracted. Our thoughts must be upon God in all of our worship activities. When we partake of the Lord’s Supper we must discern properly the Lord’s body.

2) Worship in Truth. We must also worship God in truth. Regardless of how sincere a person may be, if his worship is NOT in truth, or according to the truth (i.e. the Word of God, Jn. 17:17) his worship will not be acceptable. In the Word of God we are given specific instruction as to how to worship Him. We engage in these items of worship as the Word of God instructs in order to worship God in spirit and in truth. If we add to the items found in the Word of God our worship is vain. This was indeed the problem the Samaritans had with worship. Today some teach that any act which they feel sincere about is acceptable to God. Let me remind you that this passage teaches us that such a position is error. One must NOT ONLY be sincere, but his worship MUST be directed by the word of God. To do something in worship which is not taught in the Word of God is make the same mistake that the Samaritans made in Jesus’ day.

Remember, since God is a spirit, we must worship Him in “Spiritual Worship” which involves the whole mind and heart engaging in sincere and deliberate acts of worship as directed by the Word of God.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
Frosbel

So how exactly do you conduct this your "worship in truth and in spirit" and how is it connected to the mode of worship of Abraham ,Moses, Joshua Jesus and Muhammad. You said place of worship does not matter, why then do christians build churches?
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^

Brother , did you read the article above
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by seyibrown(f): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2011
[b]@ abubello

Many christians 'prostrate' before God in church but mostly in the privacy of their own homes homes! I have seen my grandmothers and elderly female relatives not only prostrate but roll around on the floor praising God for something he has done! I have done it myself. It is a joyous/ emotional act of worship or communing with God, not something routine and lacking life! It is not a formality as in Islam; It is from the heart or as the spirit leads! Christians do not see 'prostration' as a sign or act of submission to God; you submit to God with your heart! You worship God from your heart. The outward act could be the raising up of your hands towards heaven, singing, jumping, dancing, clapping, observing silence, kneeling  . . . . . any action at all!

The 'pharisee' way of worshipping God is not from the heart. It is merely an outward display for all to see some pretend righteousness!

. . . . AND NO PROPHETS BEFORE MOHAMMED WERE MUSLIMS! The claim is as laughable as the 'Ishmael taught the arabs arabic' claim made by our beloved NL Muslim Bros! grin grin[/b]
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Sweetnecta: 1:10am On Aug 28, 2011
@donpizzaro; « #38 on: Today at 08:35:11 PM »
[Quote]Abubello.it is obvious you are an illiterate of History.

Mohammed was born 570 A.D .
He copied books(THE HOLY BIBLE) that had being read before his tenth great grandfather was born and called it Quorran.He gave it to his ignoramus followers like u and your fore fathers.[/Quote]The Quran contains the information about the death of Pharaoh and where he would be found. the Bibles do not contain these. Less than 50 years ago, the body of this particular Exodus tyrant was identified. This confirms what the Quran say when the Egyptians went back to their archives and realized that this body, was found on a hill [high enough that it can be seen from the other side of the water. the benefit of it being placed in a high place so that it can be seen from the other side is that after the death of this tyrant, the children of Israel looked back and saw his lifeless body. they knew this is a tyrant that will not pursue them again].

The Quran has the name of Hamaan and his position as the man tyrant Pharaoh asked mocking to build a tower that he may reach the heaven to see the God of Moses. This is not in the Bibles. so the enemies of Allah; jews and christians and others say maybe Muhammad [as] made this up, instead of the fake tower of babel story, he used it for pharaoh who came much much later. these enemies say that the jews knew their own story more than the 'illiterate arab'. Who will know the story of the jews in egypt better than te jews, but the egyptians themselves? thank God, the egyptians in the time of Moses were pagans but they kept pretty good records by their hieroglyphics. so the german/austrian combo went to study egyptian writingand amazingly found in the time of Moses the chief builder in the court of the pharaoh was named Hamaan. somewhere in a village in germany or austria they erect a statue of 'hamaan'.

we truly see that the Quran copied the Bibles in the incomplete stories of the bibles. But Quran added what were missing and the copying is similar to the reality of the earth being spherical lately, versus the fake earth that was said to be flat.

[Quote]History is full of the wicked acts of the follower of this evil religion called islam.[/Quote]yes; 2 world wars were muslims. holocaust was muslims. so was spanish inquisitions and others.

[Quote]Look at Nigeria and the world we all can see how you religion is bringing "peace"[/Quote]i agree that there are ignorant people in islam, but Quran and hadith are not of ignorance, but bibles are. it is in the bibles that you will find God as 1 and later becomes 3; one a dead man, the other a ghost that mounts a virgin and the last a father who does not show mercy unless the 'begotten son' was hung. in nigeria, the christians accused children of witchcraft or being witches.

[Quote]Islam is Bullshit ,a perversion of the truth.[/Quote]your truth. so let me hold 3 M euro for a week. then i will give you 1 M euro as a trinity money and we are even.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Sweetnecta: 2:04am On Aug 28, 2011
@Seyibrown; « #46 on: Yesterday at 11:37:28 PM »
my hairs are now salt and pepper waiting for you to tell us about your Jesus different from what we already know in the bibles. this was what i expected from you on the evangelicals thread of JeSoul. i already accepted that you are not going to do it.

[Quote]@ abubello

Many christians 'prostrate' before God in church but mostly in the privacy of their own homes homes![/Quote]like Jesus did in the many time of the night at geshsemane? what you are doing in the 'privacy' was done publicly by Jesus. what you are doing publicly; church worship, Jesus did not do at all. it shows how much you follow Jesus.

[Quote] I have seen my grandmothers and elderly female relatives not only prostrate but roll around on the floor praising God for something he has done![/Quote]show me where Jesus rolled around on the floor. making up your worship as it pleases you is idolatry.

[Quote] I have done it myself. It is a joyous/ emotional act of worship or communing with God, not something routine and lacking life! It is not a formality as in Islam; It is from the heart or as the spirit leads![/Quote]arrogance. what God demanded from your god Jesus, you ignored and termed it routine, lacking life, and then formality as in Islam. this is a proof against you, seyibrown. when God commands, it is the obedience to God that what is commanded is done, however simple or complex it may be. if you do otherwise and says it brings you joy of worship and your heart or an unnamed spirit led you, behold, you have received your reward. God rewards the obedient for practicing obedience.

[Quote]Christians do not see 'prostration' as a sign or act of submission to God;[/Quote]Yet Jesus saw prostration in a very specific way as submission posture to God.

[Quote] you submit to God with your heart! You worship God from your heart. The outward act could be the raising up of your hands towards heaven, singing, jumping, dancing, clapping, observing silence, kneeling . . . . . any action at all![/Quote]Jesus did not make up his mode of worship. he was told to prostrate and he asked God what he wanted in that very position. he didnt beat drums, sang or clapped hands or danced.

[Quote]The 'pharisee' way of worshipping God is not from the heart. It is merely an outward display for all to see some pretend righteousness![/Quote]no one sees a muslim who forsook his bed at night to stand in prayers, bow in prayers and to prostrate in prayers. can anyone qualify muslims as pharisee because of congregational salah while jews who prayed at the wailing wall and the christians in the churches are not?

[Quote] . . . . AND NO PROPHETS BEFORE MOHAMMED WERE MUSLIMS! The claim is as laughable as the 'Ishmael taught the arabs arabic' claim made by our beloved NL Muslim Bros! Grin Grin[/Quote]And no saved people ever existed before christians or jews. but we saw that under noah people were saved. under lot people were saved. how were they saved, except others were perished? neither noah and the people saved with him nor lot and the people saved with him him were jews or christians. they were not religion-less. and Moses never wailed at the wall. Jesus never entered a church. we know that both Moses and Jesus prostrated their faces to God Who is Unseen and uniquely One. muslims are called many names including the people who are patient about God's decision, and many other names to include the believers; muminu.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2011
Sweetnecta
You have said it all may Allah reward abundantly.

Seyibrown
I find it incredible that you consider Singing and Dancing as acts of worship while at the same time trying to belittle prostrating to God. Jesus prostrated to God, can you tell us where Jesus or any prophet of God sang and danced as a form of worshipping God? Are we to assume that singing, dancing and clapping are the recommended form of worship in Christianity?
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^^^

She would not mind ignoring Jesus in order to follow Paul the real founder of Christianity.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by seyibrown(f): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2011
abubello:

Sweetnecta
You have said it all may Allah reward abundantly.

Seyibrown
I find it incredible that you consider Singing and Dancing as acts of worship while at the same time trying to belittle prostrating to God. Jesus prostrated to God, can you tell us where Jesus or any prophet of God sang and danced as a form of worshipping God? Are we to assume that singing, dancing and clapping are the recommended form of worship in Christianity?

[b]As if you all don't dance to Pasuma, Obesere, KWAM 1, Kollington and Ayinde Barrister! Are they not Muslims? grin Looks like no 'Al-Jannat' for them since Allah doesn't do 'Singing and Dancing'!  grin  grin Wait a minute, they even sing Islamic scriptures in their songs! Time to fatwa all those Islamic 'singing and dancing' videos as 'of the devil? Does that qualify them for the hottest part of hell?

You guys are either 'really deaf' or 'pretending to be deaf' to all the Islamic music videos and singing and dancing that goes on in Nigeria (not to talk about the rest of the world). I myself know at least 20 songs in praise of Allah / Mohammed. Where have you all been? Una com dey come here dey taqiyyah on things wey we dey see wit our korokoro eyes  shocked Chei!

If person no go school abi no get telifishun, na only God know the kain big big lie wey una go dey tell person!  grin

See this link for a muslim music video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1VaI5w80F4

I guess that sister has been singing and dancing under the influence of the devil, and leading other muslims astray! No??  [/b]
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Sweetnecta: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2011
@Seyibrown: Its incredible that you bold-ed this [Quote]Singing and Dancing[/Quote]. when abubello on August actually said this [Quote]I find it incredible that you consider Singing and Dancing as acts of worship while at the same time trying to belittle prostrating to God[/Quote].

The emphasis was on singing and dancing as acts of worship, rather than just merely singing and dancing.

You will agree that the prostration of Jesus was an act of worship rather than just merely prostration, without that 'worship' as his intention.

Or do you feel Jesus prostrated because he fell, or other reasons but not because he was performing an act of worship?

In all my reading Quran and or Hadith, we do not see where singing and or dancing are or is act or are acts of worship. Islam does not say life has to be boring. Far from it, husband and wife can sing and or dance to pasuma in their private setting if that will loosen then up to do husband and wife business, instead of shots of Congac and Shayo shayo, etc.

I do not dance or sing to them, but whatever get husband and wife out of the shy zones, as long as it is not against Islam, by all means get it on. You will not go to hell, inchaAllah because of that.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by seyibrown(f): 12:06am On Sep 03, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Seyibrown: Its incredible that you bold-ed this . when abubello on August actually said this .

The emphasis was on singing and dancing as acts of worship, rather than just merely singing and dancing.

You will agree that the prostration of Jesus was an act of worship rather than just merely prostration, without that 'worship' as his intention.

Or do you feel Jesus prostrated because he fell, or other reasons but not because he was performing an act of worship?

In all my reading Quran and or Hadith, we do not see where singing and or dancing are or is act or are acts of worship. Islam does not say life has to be boring. Far from it, husband and wife can sing and or dance to pasuma in their private setting if that will loosen then up to do husband and wife business, instead of shots of Congac and Shayo shayo, etc.

I do not dance or sing to them, but whatever get husband and wife out of the shy zones, as long as it is not against Islam, by all means get it on. You will not go to hell, inchaAllah because of that.

So the 'S&grin' in that video and many others are not acts of worship of Allah? I wonder who the praises in that particular video and many others are to? Satan?
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Sweetnecta: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2011
Acts of worship are things commanded. If you dont do them you have not worshiped. If you do them you are a worshiper.

Singing and Dancing are not parts of them.

Salah, Zakah, Sawm, Hajii and doing good deeds are. But the head of this is testament of faith that God is One and no partners or partner and all prophets and Muhammad [as to each of them] being the last of them were His Servants. And you and I are not His children.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by true2god: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ POSTER,

u try well well. Pls create a more reasonable thread/topic dat u can defend vry well.

tank u.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 28, 2016
Where the Christians they should come and address the issues raised by the op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture / Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" / Cutting Of Cake & Doing Other Western Rites In Nikkai, How Islamic Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.