Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu (25207 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Bauchi: Governor Bala Walks For Atiku In Bauchi (Video) / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by Littlefingerjp: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2022
Tochi3:
cheesy grin

Lagosians should Just beware of Agberos ...

The MC oluomo and his shockabsorber miscreants Imported from Ibadan will be all over the walking.. Better avoid the walking areas...

Reporting Live at Trade fair market,Badagry express way..This touts have blocked all possible entrance into the market and are throwing stones at peaceful traders saying that the roads belong to them

1 Like

Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by riverbird: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
we all knw the region that have highest drug peddlers in Nigeria

E pain you?, Go and suffer under sun today trying to foist another bad luck on yourself grin
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2022
i will sleep anywhere
owobokiri:

You said the same during Buharis campaign. Today, you are sleeping at the Canadian embassy..
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2022
i will sleep anywhere
owobokiri:

You said the same during Buharis campaign. Today, you are sleeping at the Canadian embassy..

those dt voted peter obi in anambra regretted it.. they have cursed him and trust me, such failure cant be my president

1 Like

Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by owobokiri(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2022
DenreleDave:
i will sleep anywhere
We won't join you to sleep anywhere.
That's why we won't allow you to foist another disaster on us!
Once bitten twice shy!
One Buhari is enough!!
Emilokan my left hairy ball!!!
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by Paramount01(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2022
ezechi242:

He wasn't talking about you....everyone knows you are from osun state.

For real? Osun? You don't mean it, and I don't know know ikorodu is now Osun state.
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
werey,you come all the way from abakalike to dey claim Alaba.
Na you get the market now,it seems sht that happen to you guys last month never teach you lesson Abi ?

So now are you also the owner of the market? Tribe of jealousy that is why you guys never go too far.
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2022
ogatboy:

So now are you also the owner of the market? Tribe of jealousy that is why you guys never go too far.
cheesy yes,nah only Igbo dey go far in life now grin
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by kapsome84: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2022
I see no reason why some nuisance urchin of jagaban keep forcing old,sick and mentally disorder Tinubu on the masses, take it to the bank with the current hard economy challenges there is no way APC will win the forthcoming election...Northerner will shock Tinubu and collapse him politically..take it or not...
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by Bhol28: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2022
LAGOS90%=APC=SANWO=BATSHETT
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by JAGS001(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Antoeni:
it Will be a Gathering of Armed Robbers, Kidnappers, Ritualist, Assassins, Cultist, LASTMA. Hoodlums, Drug Dealers / Addicts, Hooligans, Bandits, pocket Pickers, Touts. Thugs. NURTW, Hook up Girls, Prostitutes,
Gays & Lesbians , Yahoo Plus Boys
In your family nobody can match MC Oluomo he was an agbero turned Road workers chairman and a multimillionaire and a oversee degree holder, all his children studied abroad while your own father cant get you a good job or better life, stop blaming other people for your misfortune, your papa should be blamed for the poverty running in your veins I doubt you will be successful even if Jesus come down to rule Nigeria because of your bad dirty heart filled with hatred.
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by udomonday: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2022
hopexter:

Even if he’s crippled, we’ll vote for him. It’s not his legs Nigeria needs, it’s his brains and foresight for development.
physical health and mental health are inextricably linked.you lose one and the other starts deteriorating.
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by Yankee101: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Majesty2:
Ogbeni you are free to relocate to your village, nah we get lagos and we can stage rally anytime anyday we like, so we don speak if dem your papa well come do anyhow

Sorry, but I live in a much more cleaner city
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by Traplord09: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

The juju Peter Pandora bastard Obituary dey use for ibo people dey potent for there body. I wonder how a sane person go dey support a thief, liar, hardened criminal as a presidential candidate

Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by Onuoha1234(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Political parties inflicting hardship on innocent citizens who are battling for personal survival in this battered situatio. All this jamboree will not help this country.
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by Spandau: 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
sukkot:
i believe i copied that from you right ? emile o corn ? lol

Yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by Spandau: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
JAGS001:

In your family nobody can match MC Oluomo he was an agbero turned Road workers chairman and a multimillionaire and a oversee degree holder, all his children studied abroad while your own father cant get you a good job or better life, stop blaming other people for your misfortune, your papa should be blamed for the poverty running in your veins I doubt you will be successful even if Jesus come down to rule Nigeria because of your bad dirty heart filled with hatred.

So what profits a man who gained the whole world and looses his soul? It was Jesus who asked the question, not me.
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
I can't understand why any decent Nigerian would support Thiefnoobu, a thief and drug baron... unless they are birds of the same feather.
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by slimghost(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
These clowns have done over 10 walks and rallies for the drug lord.

Is he contesting for Lagos state president?.

We will clear his doubt next year.
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by Faposky95: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
....can't talk for the BAT....
However, Guv'nor..spend your hard earned money....pls

This charade about you lately...?!!!!
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by adebayo111: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Reporting Live at Trade fair market,Badagry express way..This touts have blocked all possible entrance into the market and are throwing stones at peaceful traders saying that the roads belong to them
Igbo and lies are like 5&6.I was there live no one threw stone at the traders.
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
hopexter:

You don’t understand Nigeria politics which is your main problem. APC still controls more than 20 states in Nigeria with an incumbent president.

For the outgoing Governors to remain relevant in politics after their tenure, they know what they must do to achieve that. The President will likely go to jail if someone from a different party wins presidency, he also knows what to do to avoid that. Use your foresight, Do the maths and tell me who’s dream is never gonna come through in this coming Election.

This 2023 election has really exposed a lot of things. Consider the views u expressed above for a minute. It revealed ur preference for a continuation of the old way of doing things despite the mess APC has plunged this country into. So why where u clamouring for change in 2015. In all honesty,PDP was corrupt but APC is the personification of evil.
U need to analyze events in the light of current realities. The dynamics of this 2023 elections are quite different from those of 2015 & 2019. Hunger, economic hardship, insecurity etc are the major factors that will drive voters to make wise choices in this election.
Also because of BVAS & IReV, confidence in INEC to conduct a credible election has increased.
Add that to the redesigned naira notes, vote buying will be minimized drastically.
I may not tell u who will win outrightly but u & I know that Obi's emergence has sent PDAPC into panic mode. They r both shaken up by his candidacy & the organic followerhip he commands while u keep waiting for governors to deliver votes for Tinubu & Atiku.
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by Littlefingerjp: 12:30am On Dec 01, 2022
adebayo111:
Igbo and lies are like 5&6.I was there live no one threw stone at the traders.
So it was yu people that was constituting nuisance yesterday..It's so bad,as for the lie Yu said I told,I won't argue about that..I would have taken videos of your non chalent attitude but it's my fault I didn't
Re: Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu by owobokiri(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2022
kingmaster2009:

A US past president rule on a wheel chair... Though he can walk ...even though he cannot walk....he will still be your president for the next 4 year .. If you are not interested .. go and enter lagoon

Are you not ashamed of yourself
Just reread what you wrote..
One of you in this thread said something like "it's the brain that you need and not the body"! Lol!!!
Chai!
Jokes apart, Which brain are we talking about here?
The baabuuluu bluu buulaavaa brain or the broooom vrooooooom vroooooo and mad cat eating poison communion brain?!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks Delta Lawmaker, Orders Salary Refund / Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi / INEC Fixes Dates For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.