Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

The God Of The Igbos Is Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The God Of The Igbos Is Alive (766 Views)

Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric / Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2022
But APC wicked ooo... there ris God oo ....bady u are already in a good position in my heart so just take it out and suck... You know I'm the king of this Jews. I'm allowed to pise on there Heads and they stylishly drink my wee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2022
lexylaw40:
But APC wicked ooo... there ris God oo ....bady u are already in a good position in my heart so just take it out and suck...
don't worry obi will release him when he becomes president.... That's why we want to vote for obi... So he can release our God

1 Like

Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2022
Igbos and mumunotu are like 5 and 6....I can remember how they also worshiped the gentleman TB Joshua during his time. But this same people claim they don't bow down to any man......but there God look at what he was busy during while his comrades die in droves back in Nigeria. And when he was arrested and taken to court he still couldn't stop having an erection at the site of a big bum.

Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by Truthisunique2: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2022
Op they are currently obidiently

They would have time for this by feb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by Madmohamed123: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2022
lexylaw40:
Igbos and mumunotu are like 5 and 6....I can remember how they also worshiped the gentleman TB Joshua during his time. But this same people claim they don't now for any man
you be like mumu

2 Likes

Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2022
Madmohamed123:
you be like mumu
mumunotu
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Op they are currently obidiently

They would have time for this by feb
yes oo I'm prepping them for the future
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2022
Madmohamed123:
you be like mumu
now u don dey see balabala ...you dey see bolobolo..
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2022
REVEREND KING

Can you remember that Anambra boy Chukwuemeka Ezeugo that made his people worship him like a God. I could remember his church women were made to suck his dick for whatever reason. His church members kindly give there wives to him for his sexual gratification. I mean why are Igbos like this.

Someone that pours petrol on his church members and burn them alive

Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, simply known by his sobriquet Reverend King, is a Christian preacher from Anambra State, South-east Nigeria. In 2006, he rose to nationwide recognition following the murder of a church member, Ann Uzoh.
Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2022
But why are Igbos like this
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2022
They worship wealth and positions
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2022
The same people that allowed an over emotional general to lead them into an unnecessary war.
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by kettykin: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2022
The biggest headache of Nigeria is the name Biafra, they are not concerned about the kidnapping going on Lagos Ibadan expressway, or the sacr of military camps in Borno with high casualties, l the are concerned about is an unarmed civilians peacefully advocating for a country of their own.

1 Like

Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2022
Until this people starts to cultivate an independent mind. Each individual must have his or her independent opinion. I wish this Igbo people well. But there clannish nature always get the better of them making it difficult for each individual have a clear independent mind
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2022
kettykin:
The biggest headache of Nigeria is the name Biafra, they are not concerned about the kidnapping going on Lagos Ibadan expressway, or the sacr of military camps in Borno with high casualties, l the are concerned about is an unarmed civilians peacefully advocating for a country of their own.
all those atrocities you have mentioned are all carried out by biafrans. And that's a fact. They need to take things easy
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2022
angry
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by kettykin: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2022
lexylaw40:
all those atrocities you have mentioned are all carried out by biafrans. And that's a fact. They need to take things easy
This is the exact reason why Nigeria is wrecked and has no salvage value. They don't even know where rain started to beat them .

Igbos are not in the top 10 influential position in the country in military, judiciary, legislative and executive arms of the government, yet the currency is the worst performing currency in the world ,their economy is worst performing in the history of the world, manufacturing is comatose, doctors are leaving in droves, military and police are dying like flies, students are barely in school, professionals are leaving every single day and yet Biafrans appear to be your biggest headache,then your problem is insolvent
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
kettykin:

This is the exact reason why Nigeria is wrecked and have no salvage value. They don't even know where rain started to beat them
if we ask you what you want today I'm very sure you don't even know
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
grin
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
Crazy but true
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2022
cool
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2022
shocked
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2022
grin
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by kettykin: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2022
Everything about APC is about blasphemous quotes and threads,God help us
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2022
kettykin:
Everything about APC is about blasphemous quotes and threads,God help us
what's the blasphemy here exactly...... You see if you don't see him as your God you wouldn't have said that
Re: The God Of The Igbos Is Alive by lexylaw40: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Power Must Be Grabbed, Snatched At All Cost: Tinubu / Biafra Or A Better Nigeria, Which Way Forward? By Magnus Oraka (please Comment) / Nigeria Missing In 12 Most Advanced African Countries’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.