Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna (11952 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by jaybenugo: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, on Tuesday, condemned the killing of the party's women leader in Kaura, Kaduna State, Victoria Chintex, IGBERETV reports.

Chintex was killed at her residence in Kaura on Monday with her husband injured.

Condemning the killing, Obi, in a statement shared on his Twitter handle said,

"I am shocked by the mindless killing of Mrs. Victoria Chintex, the Labour Party’s women leader in Kaura, Kaduna State, by yet to be identified gunmen. Her death is a huge loss to her immediate and extended family, and to our Labour Party. She lives on in our hearts.

"Her killing, and the loss of many innocent lives across the nation to gunmen and terrorists, are the reason why I must prioritize the war against insecurity as my first task in office. We must not allow the waste of human lives in Nigeria under any guise."

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1597692910161473536?t=tU3_bTFWmzU0HuKAdcLd8A&s=19

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by jerryunit48: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2022
Sad… really sad .
It baffles me how can be proud to bring sad news every time.
He is always saying…. proudly brought to you by

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by Penguin2: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2022
They claim Labour Party stands no chance but they are assassinating the arrowheads of the movement.

The heat is becoming real and they are already feeling but they pretend they are fine.

But las las Light will triumph over darkness; like it always does.

Meanwhile, Elrufai should either tell the world what happened to that woman or fish out her killers.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by successmatters(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2022
Very sad.

We have never had it this bad in Nigeria

And APC and PDP are still talking about contesting this next elections?

The two old men should stop down so that the choice of the masses will prevail.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by slivertongue: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2022
Say no to any form of violence

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Nawa oh! May God kill those who did this to her our incoming president has spoken well peter obi

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by dollytino4real(f): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2022
Na old men go kee the woman? My answer is no!! The youth are still the ones dat will make those old thiefs dem to win dis elections if care is not taken

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by Creamcrest(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2022
Rip to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by KEVIND: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2022
LP lists conditions to debate drug lord.

1. Take live questions
2. Apologize to Donald duke
3. Submit a full medical report by a doctor nominated by Labour Party
4. Clarify drug related charges and admit guilt
5. Walk 1km and climb 2 sets of stairs unaided

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by uba1991: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2022
Foolish hypocrites. A woman with her 4 children was killed in Anambara, two soldiers were going for traditional marriage but ipob killed and slaughter them. Peter Obi has never condem what ipob is doing in Anambara but he will be opening his lying woman voice to play political hypocrisy in my state Kaduna.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by FactBoyz: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2022
I am surprised that a lot of people from East, West, North and South are all rooting for Peter Obi. The odds favour him greatly

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by Asgard73: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2022
Rip to the dead…

When will Obi condem the killings in his own state?

When will Obi condem the killing in his own region

When will Obi condem the killings in his own igbo land

When will Obi condem wan burning of his own local government in his own very aguta local..

I hate hypocrites

That’s one thing Atiku won’t do.. someone misrepresented him on tweeter .. he took it down and placed his own post according to his religion..

But hypocrite will leave the plug in their own eyes .. and shout on top of their voice on another eyes

OBi is a pure hypocrite of a very ogboni order .

Power to the people
North 2023

No matter his hypocrite… he won’t even get up to 10% in KD…

This one sure

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by TheChameleon: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2022
angry

Ode, useless coward... have you ever questioned IPOB?

Sad about the deceased woman... why kill someone in an irrelevant party? Why kill anyone because of anything?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by inoki247: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2022
What if na sacrifice by him party in other to get people sympathy vote...

Nothing wey we no dey use play Politics in this part of the world people life be like fly....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by LiveWithIt: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2022
And this useless OBI did worse while he was governor of Anambra, killed youths and throw their dead bodies in the river...

Well you can only fool your puppies

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by kingthreat(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2022
Why has Peter Obi not condemned the killings by IPOB and ESN?
When Senator Ifeanyi Uba was almost murdered with 10 lives lost over the matter, Obi is yet to say a darn word. Is he afraid of them?
At least Buhari condemned Boko Haram. Obi should condemn killings by the Unknown Gunmen if he means well for Nigeria. You cannot be refusing to condemn criminals because they are from your region. That is not good.
RIP Victoria Chintex, may justice be done to your killers.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by GOTVee: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2022
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think this peter Obi na real mumu. Condemning assassination that is over 24 hrs? And this slow poke is messiah to some imbeciles demanding president of igbo extraction? Smh. May the precious blood our lord Jesus shed on the cross of calvary work against him. I prefer another candidate instead of such a dunce sad

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by babyfaceafrica: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:
They claim Labour Party stands no chance but they are assassinating the arrowheads of the movement.

The heat is becoming real and they are already feeling but they pretend they are fine.

But las las Light will triumph over darkness; like it always does.

Meanwhile, Elrufai should either tell the world what happened to that woman or fish out her killers.

Lmao
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2022
Wake me up when he condemns ESN massacres in Enugu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by faithfull18(f): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2022
To what end.

You see the average Nigerian doesn't want to be really free.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by madapcmod: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2022
Hell Rufai is a monster soaked in blood of Kaduna opposition.i thought they claimed LP has no structure, yet they are having sleepless nights over LP general acceptability.

Now they have added assassination to their game plans. Be ready to kill all of us because we must take back our country from you vampires and rogues
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by moscow007: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2022
I'm not surprised the Drug Lord promised to fight dirty...dis is his handwork, in Lagos we will face him fire for fire, if he wants to burn down d city, then so be it.

Unfortunately for him, It's already too late, the ship has sailed... President Obi will ascend Aso Rock by May 2023.

In worst case scenario that Obi fails in everything, I can stake my life that he will reduce the cost of Governance (including the Stupid spendings like the school feeding project) and Security (MASSOB will tell u d rest of the story) that is good enough for me to vote him.

Obi suffers no fool, forget the calm misdemeanor he's ruthless to criminals.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by bonnyhope: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2022
Imagine this satanic act

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by Curious345: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2022
Looks like an APC hit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2022
Same way he threw the Port Harcourt Givernorship aspirant under the bus!

Peter is a self centered politician and does not care whoever falls.

Ordinarily, he should have gone to meet with the family of the deceased, but it’s always the usual! Sprinkle words and abscond!

He is not in anyway supporting LP aspirants in all 36 states, but rather mingling and doing inter-party tomances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by duos: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2022
Why waste human lives?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by bonnyhope: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Wake me up when he condemns ESN massacres in Enugu

You are a heartless idiot

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by AFRICANJAMAICA: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2022
Ok

Hunger,insecurity,terrorism will not ask you of your tribe or religion...
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2022
TheChameleon:
angry

Ode, useless coward... have you ever questioned IPOB?

Sad about the deceased woman... why kill someone in an irrelevant party? Why kill anyone because of anything?
Are you okay,,,you're not....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Party Agent Invites Journalists To Vote ‘without Voter Cards’ At Imo Polling Uni / Tambuwal’s Ex-aides Claim They Didn’t Resign, Insist Sokoto Gov Fired Them / Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.