Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. (41171 Views)

Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by observanc1: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
The woman is not African, she's carribean.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by casualobserver: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
ogwumgbe:

The lady had stood up for racism and humiliation, which you lots can dream of doing in next 100 years. You are born slaves and nothing can change that, even your culture depict of slavery, culture where humans lie flat in front of fellow humans like programmed robots

STFU, she diodnt stand up for anything she just wanted attention or she has a chip o. Her shoulder which is what you people are known for everywhere you go!!! Somebody cannot ask you where you are from again...nonsense people!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by KwaraRat: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
a4cube:
The lady Ngozi Fulani is not even a Nigeria but just because she chose to answer two Nigerian related names the perpetual haters singled out the Ngozi in her name and start hating her.

Being from the Caribbean, that makes her a slave descendant.

Having slave ancestry and knowing that most slaves exported there were Igbo she identifies as Igbo hence the name Ngozi.

She's as OSU as they come even in character and low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by charlesdinho7(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
foolish ugly woman who can not state where she came from.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Basalt(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
I am really trying hard to see the racism here. She simply asked for your ancestory. How is that racism?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Mrfemi1: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
I hate that all that you said is true. I does not even matter how much you achieve there.
Brutee:
Go back home and develop Africa. This is what you clowns will keep on getting. You think you're free in a white man's land? Hell no, stop running away from Africa, do the right thing, hold your African leaders accountable. Revolt against them if need be. I'm sure the idi0t lamenting doesn't even have a single investment in Africa, you think the white man love you? They're just tolerating you because you provide cheap labour, Go back to Africa and develop it. No place like home

For those quoting me asking where i have developed so far. If i was privileged like those billionaires God knows I'll never own a single property abroad. Africa first, it's time we think home.
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by tishbite41(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
KwaraRat:

Having slave ancestry and knowing that most slaves exported there were Igbo she identifies as Igbo hence the name Ngozi.

You're simply mad
Ngozi and Fulani
It simply means she's a Northerner if she's a Nigerian but your stupidity is top notch.
She's a Caribbean

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by planetx: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
ogwumgbe:

The lady had stood up for racism and humiliation, which you lots can dream of doing in next 100 years. You are born slaves and nothing can change that, even your culture depict of slavery, culture where humans lie flat in front of fellow humans like programmed robots
Dummy how did she stood up against racism when she was too ashamed to claim her ancestry, but instead want to be British so bad she ended humiliating herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by sulaak(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Brutee:
Go back home and develop Africa. This is what you clowns will keep on getting. You think you're free in a white man's land? Hell no, stop running away from Africa, do the right thing, hold your African leaders accountable. Revolt against them if need be. I'm sure the idi0t lamenting doesn't even have a single investment in Africa, you think the white man love you? They're just tolerating you because you provide cheap labour, Go back to Africa and develop it. No place like home

For those quoting me asking where i have developed so far. If i was privileged like those billionaires God knows I'll never own a single property abroad. Africa first, it's time we think home.

Remove Buhari, Tinubu and Atiku and their supporters then I will come back and develop Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Brutee:

Ofcourse if i was privileged like her i wouldn't be there disgracing myself
You expect someone who failed all through school to come back to nigeria and do what again?
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Mercury12(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Ojukwu dared the super powers and stood for three years unlike region filled with cowards and stinking pussies that choose to rather asslick rotten asses than venture to free themselves for once

That was at the expense of millions of Igbo innocent lives that never ask for war.. Another millions of children stave to death when he refused humanitarian reliefs for his people during the war... . That is not bravery but wickedness and foolishness

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by a4cube: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
KwaraRat:

The Baroness or whatever just resigned because of an OSU low self esteem and apologised to the OSU. Is that wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by casualobserver: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
a4cube:
The lady Ngozi Fulani is not even a Nigeria but just because she chose to answer two Nigerian related names the perpetual haters singled out the Ngozi in her name and start hating her.

Thats how Ngozis behave, she should have chosen her name carefully and not take on the name of children born to hate.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Kobicove(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
jimetagambo post=118796 undecided802:
The Royal family is a racist institution. This is not surprising.

You people talk as if we don't have tribalism deep-rooted here in Nigeria
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Litmus: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Basalt:
I am really trying hard to see the racism here. She simply asked for your ancestory. How is that racism?

Interrogation is same as asking. Difference is one is accepted as between equals the other as between authority and subordinate. The black woman didn't know why the white woman was interrogating her. The white woman didn't appear to be a security personnel or old enough to be the black woman's mother or elder.
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Gemma11: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Okonandmary:
haha

Just because you were born in Britain, carry their passport, and speak with their accent doesn't make you a British

likewise, a white person born in Nigeria, who has a Nigerian accent, and carries a Nigerian passport also isn't a Nigerian

A black person doesn't have any traditional or historical connection with Britain

Black people, Stop trying hard to be accepted by white people

Unfortunately for racists and people like you, being born in Britain, especially before 1983 does legally make you British. It is a hard pill to swallow for many racists but those are the facts.
Many Black born British people have already learned to live without acceptance and it is ok really. We still continue to thrive..see Chiwetel Ejiofor, Idris Elba, John Boyega, Kemi Badenoch, John Fashanu, Shirley Bassey, Anthony Joshua etc

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by ogwumgbe: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mercury12:

That was at the expense of millions of Igbo innocent lives that never ask for war.. Another millions of children stave to death when he refused humanitarian reliefs for his people during the war... . That is not bravery but wickedness and foolishness

Nothing like foolishness here, he couldn't just fold his hands and watch while his people were being slaughtered, Nigeria fired the first shot, he only defended himself and his people
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by KwaraRat: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
casualobserver:

As for your comment about slave masters. you dont have to live in the Uk, slavery has ended. I have british citizenship, i was born in the Uk, I live in Nigeria and i would never go back to live there. And for what it is worth, I lived in the Uk for over 20 years, the Uk is the best place for a black to live in terms of racism, try continental Europe and you will know true racism, they dont even hide it. Someone is only your slave master if you are still a slave and clearly you still have the mentality of a slave!!

Even in Nigeria your people always cry tribalism, it is your type that will always see racism and tribalism in everything but go back to your country or region ...no!!!. Like i said, I lived in the UK for over 20 years, I only experienced racism 2 or 3 times maximum. the difference between people like me and people like you is that i know a passport does not make me British and i dont pretend to be or have any desire to conquer people and tell them how to behave in their own land. If you are looking for racism you will see it because it is in your head. I have always seen myself as Nigerian even though I have citizenship. it is the fool that thinks because she has legal citizenship she is British.

Eloquently spot on.

Only someone with nowhere to return to like our IDP osus will be dragging land with their hosts and will only return permanently back to their yeast in a coffin.

It is thus safe to say Alaigbo is the biggest cemetery in the world.
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by jimetagambo: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ckonnet:
If her real name is ngozi fulani then I wont blame the white woman. From her dressing and name, she is confused and can confuse the hell out of anyone around her.
grin grin grin
Come to think of it. The lady probably got confused by her name too.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by CheapHomes1: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20600815/buckingham-palace-staffer-accused-racism/

When Trevor Sinclair said there's racism in the UK which was allowed by the queen, all the white folks came for him. Unfortunately, the blacks did nothing to defend him. Now aunty has gotten a taste of it right from the source, she is complaining. Where were all these black people when the whites were trouncing Sinclair because he said the truth about the queen?
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by KwaraRat: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
a4cube:
The Baroness or whatever just resigned because of an OSU low self esteem and apologised to the OSU. Is that wonderful.

The Baroness will be fine. She sits on several multinational company boards and gets paid huge amounts to do nothing by just having her as part of the board.

She was not even paid for her work in the palace .

The OSU can go and find another racist challenge .

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Gemma11: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
mrdharkchild:
Madam, if to say you answer the question from the very start this whole conversation and time would have been saved. She didnt lie at the end. So what do you want to make out from the conversation? Are you not of African decent, or did she lie?

There are different ways the conversation would have gone if you made the right decision from the very start.
Don't spark hate when theres none.

Nothing to see here.
You go to another persons country to claim right and pity

She doesn't need to be asked such a question and she did right not to dignify such a question with an answer. This nuance you and others who know nothing about the Black British experience in the UK will not understand.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by ogwumgbe: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
planetx:
Dummy how did she stood up against racism when she was too ashamed to claim her ancestry, but instead want to be British so bad she ended humiliating herself.

Because she knows her rights and understand the society she resides, stop crying more than the bereaved, if you are maltreated and spat upon, it's up to you to say thanks and lie down and kiss asses as you people usually do, the woman just responded the best way she deemed fit, now can you go and sleep?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Patriotsleague: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Say where you are from and stop bickering, so petty.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by casualobserver: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
KwaraRat:

Eloquently spot on.

Only someone with nowhere to return to like our IDP osus will be dragging land with their hosts and will only return permanently back to their yeast in a coffin.

It is thus safe to say Alaigbo is the biggest cemetery in the world.

Like I said in the beginning it is the British who have caused this problems for themselves preaching equality, human rights and all their woke western nonsense. That’s why I like the Middle East….they know who they are and don’t pretend to be what they are not or care what you think. You misbehave you go to jail!

It’s Uk and Woke culture that will allow a member of the Royal household to. Resign because of some riff raff stray dog that doesn’t know her grandfathers compound.

Somebody needs to tell all these fools that where they come from, you get picked up and locked up and nobody hears from you. I swear Britain dey allow nonsense!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Okonandmary:
haha

Just because you were born in Britain, carry their passport, and speak with their accent doesn't make you a British

likewise, a white person born in Nigeria, who has a Nigerian accent, and carries a Nigerian passport also isn't a Nigerian

A black person doesn't have any traditional or historical connection with Britain

Black people, Stop trying hard to be accepted by white people

It is the law. It is not supposed to be first class British citizen and second class British citizen but British citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Sapaz02: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
And she's a loyal servant cum slave of the slave prone royal family
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by a4cube: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
casualobserver:

Thats how Ngozis behave, she should have chosen her name carefully and not take on the name of children born to hate.
Is that why you are hating on the Caribbean-British lady? Sorry that's her choice and not yours. She is at Buckingham Palace meeting people that matters and you in one Nigeria forest hating on her.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by FireUpNow(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Peter Tosh once said "No matter where you come from, as long as you are a blackman, you are an African".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Litmus: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
The black woman's mistake was in merely putting up with rubbish in order to complain about what she felt was racism. I suspect she put up with the white woman's nonsense because she has inferiority complex. The thing is, her passive response was an inadvertent endorsement of the white woman's automatic sense of entitlement to Britishness for all the relevant right and wrong reasons. In order words, the black woman's response encourages the type of insensitive unapologetic behaviour associated with this type of racism as the black woman saw it. One day my father called me and said, if you find it difficult knowing how to respond to people in all the different social circumstances, mirror your response to the attitude and intent of whoever you're interacting. Finding the White woman as evidently rude and offensive as she dose, the black woman should have responded by telling her to Buggeroff!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Elidrisy20:
I see no racism in this conversation, as you come dress like monkey, she needs clearification
god grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by casualobserver: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
S

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Ghanaian Planted Plantain Inside Potholes / We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.