Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Unifier We Hope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unifier We Hope (177 Views)

2027: We Hope You'll Campaign On Issues And Not Religion - Bayo Onanuga To Obi / We Hope Whatever Tinubu Is Hiding Won't Cause us some Heart Attack - Ibe / Osinbajo: We Hope To Reopen Land Borders Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unifier We Hope by KamalMedia137(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
#atikuorganizingforaction

It was my honour and pleasure to lead my team to the palace of Deji of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi, Odundun II. I am even more pleased with his kind speech, and my promise to him is that Akure and the whole of Ondo state will not be left behind in our plan to Recover Nigeria. As ONE, we shall get it done! -AA

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oil Spillage: Checkmate Oil Companies Activities Ndokwa Nation Tells Buhari / Diasporans For PDP Congratulates Hon. Pamugo; Prepares Campaign December 3 / Why Senator Akpan Bassey's Conviction Is A Sham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.