Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,844 members, 7,855,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics (2898 Views)

Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped / Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
Una go arrest this same guy tire ee remain Ebubeagu to arrest him
Re: Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics by hbk001(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
pquaver:

It was used as the culprit is ipob member.. It was not police that provided the photo you saw.. It the news provider. Try to apply small thinking faculty na.. E no hard
Oga, go and work more on your use of English and dictions before spitting nonsense online. I don't think I directed the question to you at all. You can always choose to ignore my post or reply in a more sensible way. Have a great evening.
Re: Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics by gidgiddy: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Goodday90:
This picture has already been posted on April 2022,the op is posting this as another 19 year old ESN
Onye army

Agbado boys are stupid,I don’t get why the need to insult Igbo as a tribe,will insulting ndigbo make your jagabandit win?

Thats to show you their level of fake news

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics by pquaver(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
hbk001:

Oga, go and work more on your use of English and dictions before spitting nonsense online. I don't think I directed the question to you at all. You can always choose to ignore my post or reply in a more sensible way. Have a great evening.

Diversionary tactics.. I won't let you get away with trying to absolve the useless ipob as you always do. Terrorist sympathizer.. Eyes on the ball.. Small terrorist.. If u like call English from now till tomorrow, I will focus on the topic at hand.. You aren't getting away with your support for terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics by hbk001(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
pquaver:

Diversionary tactics.. I won't let you get away with trying to absolve the use ipob as you always do. Terrorist sympathizer.. Eyes on the ball.. Small terrorist.. If u like call English from now till tomorrow, I will focus on the topic at hand.. You are aren't getting away..

I honestly don't understand you, young man. Do you know me somewhere or something? Never mind, don't need to trade words. Have a good night.
Re: Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics by techWriter1: 4:14am On Dec 01, 2022
This same photograph that been been in circulation since last year Urchins you can do better
Re: Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics by TheEndless: 4:46am On Dec 01, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Alleged Member Of IPOB’s Militant Wing, ESN In Northern Nigeria

The Katsina command of the Nigeria Police Force has arrested a suspected member of the Eastern Security Network (ESN), a militant arm of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

IPOB is a secessionist group in the South-East region of the country.

The 19-year-old suspect identified as David Eric Uchenna but goes by the name, Ibrahim Muhammed, was said to have been arrested at Kofar Sauri Quarters in the Katsina metropolis, following a tip-off from some of his allies.

suspected to be a kidnapper was arrested at Kofar Sauri Quarters, Katsina.

“In the course of investigations, the suspect confessed that he belongs to the gang of the proscribed terrorist group ‘Eastern Security Network’, (ESN) with their camp at Akpogozie forest in Orji River LGA of Enugu State under the leadership of one Eminike a.k.a. “SAPALE” with over four (400) hundred members, terrorizing the South Eastern states of Nigeria.

“He further confessed that his gang kidnapped someone in Imo State and collected the sum of ten million naira (N10,000,000:00K) as ransom but stole the sum of seven hundred (N700,000:00K) from the camp and escaped to Katsina State, alongside one Chuckwumeka and Chinemerem, the duo had left Katsina since to evade arrest.

“Furthermore, the suspect confessed to committing a series of crimes ranging from armed robbery, kidnapping and other heinous crimes in the eastern states of Nigeria. An investigation is ongoing, please.”

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/30/police-arrest-19-year-old-alleged-member-Igbos-militant-wing-esn-northern-nigeria
This same picture again Seriously why does the dingBAT keep wasting Lagos’ money on you idiots??! It’s clear y’all lack creativity for basic propaganda grin

Re: Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics by chichar1(f): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Alleged Member Of IPOB’s Militant Wing, ESN In Northern Nigeria

The Katsina command of the Nigeria Police Force has arrested a suspected member of the Eastern Security Network (ESN), a militant arm of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

IPOB is a secessionist group in the South-East region of the country.

The 19-year-old suspect identified as David Eric Uchenna but goes by the name, Ibrahim Muhammed, was said to have been arrested at Kofar Sauri Quarters in the Katsina metropolis, following a tip-off from some of his allies.

suspected to be a kidnapper was arrested at Kofar Sauri Quarters, Katsina.

“In the course of investigations, the suspect confessed that he belongs to the gang of the proscribed terrorist group ‘Eastern Security Network’, (ESN) with their camp at Akpogozie forest in Orji River LGA of Enugu State under the leadership of one Eminike a.k.a. “SAPALE” with over four (400) hundred members, terrorizing the South Eastern states of Nigeria.

“He further confessed that his gang kidnapped someone in Imo State and collected the sum of ten million naira (N10,000,000:00K) as ransom but stole the sum of seven hundred (N700,000:00K) from the camp and escaped to Katsina State, alongside one Chuckwumeka and Chinemerem, the duo had left Katsina since to evade arrest.

“Furthermore, the suspect confessed to committing a series of crimes ranging from armed robbery, kidnapping and other heinous crimes in the eastern states of Nigeria. An investigation is ongoing, please.”

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/30/police-arrest-19-year-old-alleged-member-Igbos-militant-wing-esn-northern-nigeria
THIS is pure fake news!!!!! This guy pic has been in circulation since last year as Onye Army.
Re: Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics by oluwole70525: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2022
Lol. You may be right that devilish Yoruba hater is certainly capable of anything.Lol. You may be right that devilish Yoruba hater is certainly capable of anything....

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Evil Nigerian Immunity Clause / Devolution Of Power In Nigeria / Anti-obasanjo Protest Rocks Abeokuta !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.